M1P sore nipples

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Hi, I have been on M1P for two weeks now @ 4 servings/day. Today was the first day I noticed it, my nipples are quite sore, and the left one is slightly puffy. Is there anything to worry about? Should I take any corrective action? I am not taking any other supps apart from the basics (creatine, multi, etc.)

cheers

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
is this the old M1P by LG or the new one by Taurus?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haven't heard any issues to date with M1P from Taurus. Do you have a history of sensitivity/gyno?

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Haven't heard any issues to date with M1P from Taurus. Do you have a history of sensitivity/gyno?
You could say that, I have had minor gyno since I was a kid, it rarely flares up though, not even by test boosters.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is pretty odd. Let me check into to this.I DO know that our 5aOHP product has actually reduced gyno. So this is kinda bizarre

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
You could say that, I have had minor gyno since I was a kid, it really flares up though, not even by test boosters.
It may be because you have a past history that this new product is causing it to (re)appear. Since the rep said is supposed to reduce gyno maybe it has an adverse effect on someone with the previous condition. Just a guess.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I have been on M1P for two weeks now @ 4 servings/day. Today was the first day I noticed it, my nipples are quite sore, and the left one is slightly puffy. Is there anything to worry about? Should I take any corrective action? I am not taking any other supps apart from the basics (creatine, multi, etc.)

cheers
I'd try low dosing an AI and see if that works to help you.