How to set up a stack for those new to cycling

cr500beercan

Awards
am new to the supplement game , need to come up with a stack , I have been lifting for 2-3 yrs have taken very few supplements , I'm wanting to shred fat quick ,working out mon,wed,fri and some cardio on off days. I am needing help to create a good stack of supplements open to any suggestions thx

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking for a good cutting stack adding Licogenix is a must, the feedback and logs have showed very fast recomp changes, increased vascularity/muscle fullness and fast leaning. Add something like AlphaT2 or Shift and Division 1.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows the diet thats the key with working out. Thats going to help you more than any supplement. Make sure you get those things dialed in before you start using supplements. They are like the cake toppers, they put you over the top.

cr500beercan

Awards
If your looking for a good cutting stack adding Licogenix is a must, the feedback and logs have showed very fast recomp changes, increased vascularity/muscle fullness and fast leaning. Add something like AlphaT2 or Shift and Division 1.
That's exactly what I'm wanting to do is she'd the fat granted my diet isn't that great but I do watch everything I eat and it isn't that bad either , where do I get these supplements , I used to get all mine through prosouce , and also where would I take these in my stack just before workout ,after or is it one of those you take in the am and in the evening? Thanx again for everybodies help

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's exactly what I'm wanting to do is she'd the fat granted my diet isn't that great but I do watch everything I eat and it isn't that bad either , where do I get these supplements , I used to get all mine through prosouce , and also where would I take these in my stack just before workout ,after or is it one of those you take in the am and in the evening? Thanx again for everybodies help
I get mine through Nutraplanet.com. Get the $8 shipping and they will be there within 3 days if you order on a Monday or Tuesday.

cr500beercan

Awards
Now you able to school me a little on steroids ???? What's good ? How to cycle ? Etc

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Licogenix- 2 caps, 2x a day, or hardcore dosing is 2 caps, 3x a day.
Shift- 2 caps in the morning, 1 cap pre-workout, 1 cap at night
Division 1- 1 cap, 4 times a day

I like Nutraplanet the most

Now you able to school me a little on steroids ???? What's good ? How to cycle ? Etc
Honestly, the biggest mistake most people make is not research enough into cycles, if your really curious about doing cycles I suggest you at least do a good 6 months of researching on the forums about pro hormones, designer steroids, cycle lengths, PCT, SERMS, cycle/liver support, sides, etc.

I've seen some really bad choices with hormonal use from lack of research, just as an example I recently I have been talking to a guy about his cycle, he has been using 1g of test, tren and dbol for 5 months straight and he has no idea what a PCT is or anything.. All I can say is don't listen to just 1 person, go do lots and lots of research before making a choice.

cr500beercan

Awards
Yea that's true that's what I was trying to do is some research here , I guess I should buy a book but not sure what to get you know

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea that's true that's what I was trying to do is some research here , I guess I should buy a book but not sure what to get you know
Don't need to buy a book with the internet:) Google has all the info you need.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
dont take this the wrong way but out of all the info provided on this forum you cant take a few days to read and try and answer your own question.

cr500beercan

Awards
This is kinda funny, don't listen to people , and research is no good , how old are you hvactech? And how long have you been cycling?