Ai nutrition hgh pro

cajunsaint

Awards
Do y'all know anything about this product? Is it any good?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nice dose of alpha gpc and l-dopa. Won't do anything for body composition but it has overall health benefits and can help ensure GH sufficiency.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I use it for its sleep benefits. I sleep so well and deep and wake up feeling fully rested whether I get 5 or 8 hours. And I feel because of the great sleep I have been getting better recovery.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you PM an AI sports rep they will send you a sample package of products including HGH PRO. You will more than likely feel the enhanced sleep effects the first night.

cajunsaint

Awards
Thanks. I got the samples and tried it last night. I slept a little better but yeah I'm more curious about the body composition aspect of the supp

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks. I got the samples and tried it last night. I slept a little better but yeah I'm more curious about the body composition aspect of the supp
As I stated above, it won't alter body composition.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Natural HGH products do not have huge compositional effects. But better sleep means better recovery.

cajunsaint

Awards
Alright. Thanks a lot for the quick responses guys

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Alright. Thanks a lot for the quick responses guys
We have gotten some great reviews on HGH Pro in terms of sleep aid... which is always good for recovery. PM Me if you want some free samples

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah cajun, hit up a AI rep for a sample, its a product you will love trying it just 1 time!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Anyone else want some samples (1st time requests) PM Me