AI Sports Nutrition Cont.

wdubsf

Awards
As stated in an earlier post, I am so far a big fan of the AI Motivate- last night I tried AI Highpro and was not a fan- where as it is supposed to provide a deep and restful sleep- I woke up thru the night with severe cotton mouth, and kind of a groggy haze when I finally woke up for the day. But maybe give it a try, supplements do effect everyone on a slightly different level. It just doesn't work for me. So far in this trial with AI sports I am 50/50. Can't complain! Tonight I will be trying AI Perform, lets' see how this bad boy boosts my already pretty high sex drive! I will let ya know tomrrw!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must be using the samples? I just got mine. Gonna try them out here in a few weeks :)

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
As stated in an earlier post, I am so far a big fan of the AI Motivate- last night I tried AI Highpro and was not a fan- where as it is supposed to provide a deep and restful sleep- I woke up thru the night with severe cotton mouth, and kind of a groggy haze when I finally woke up for the day. But maybe give it a try, supplements do effect everyone on a slightly different level. It just doesn't work for me. So far in this trial with AI sports I am 50/50. Can't complain! Tonight I will be trying AI Perform, lets' see how this bad boy boosts my already pretty high sex drive! I will let ya know tomrrw!
did you have better results with the 3Z for the sleep aid?

wdubsf

Awards
I haven't ventured onto that sample yet, The perform sample I wasn't really able to tell much from it either, Still I have had very good luck with the few different times I have taken samples of the motivate.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I have ventured onto that sample yet, The perform sample I wasn't really able to tell much from it either, Still I have had very good luck with the few different times I have taken samples of the motivate.
I'm a big fan of RecoverPro, Maniac, and 3z from the sample kit. I like perform as well, I'm shocked you didn't notice anything. HGHPro honestly gives me some crazy vivid dreams but I've never noticed any other side effects from it.

wdubsf

Awards
Maybe I will have to give perform another trial run, when I obtain more. Maybe with everything that was going on that week, my stress and tiredness beat out the perform. I wish I hadn't ran out of the motivate! Haha.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I haven't ventured onto that sample yet, The perform sample I wasn't really able to tell much from it either, Still I have had very good luck with the few different times I have taken samples of the motivate.
I do like the motivate without getting jitters

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Never tried any AI products tbh.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i enjoyed 1.5 scoops of maniac with 1 motivate cap pre workout....the perform works great as well

wdubsf

Awards
Tried AI Maniac this morning, def noticed an increase in my 4:30 a.m. muscle pumps! So far a huge fan of AI Products. Will be using this product again, as well as the motivate. Gonna give the perform a second try, and will try 3Z this weekend! Good stuff!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Tried AI Maniac this morning, def noticed an increase in my 4:30 a.m. muscle pumps! So far a huge fan of AI Products. Will be using this product again, as well as the motivate. Gonna give the perform a second try, and will try 3Z this weekend! Good stuff!
Youll love the 3Z

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
as to the HGHPro - sounds like you were already dehydrated... you need to take it with a full glass of water and not already be dehydrated.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Good point
I love HGPro and the sleep effects but I took it once when I was dehydrated and it was a terrible experience... so now I make sure I get plenty of water throughout the day (like we all should anyway) and never had the problem since.