Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by better?

taste, quality, ratio?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
theyre very similar all around, recoup could be found cheaper.....cant go wrong either way

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Modern BCAA

MooseLoRoose

MooseLoRoose

Awards
I think ICE by Xtreme Formulations is the best quality Bcaas you can buy.... But for taste Xtend wins... ICE uses pharmaceutical grade ajamotto Bcaas, whereas Xtend uses cheap bulk Bcaas... So Quality VS Taste?? Quality wins in my book...

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
THANX FOR ALLL THE INFO...

@ CARPEE YEAH TASTE QUALITY AND RATIO WILL DO..

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
THANX FOR ALL INFO..

@ CARPEE YEAH TASTE QUALITY AND RATIO WILL DO

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
they're both incredibly similar: 2:1:1 bcaa ratio, added citrulline malate and glutamine and a B-vitamin complex. Personally I'm a fan of recoup over xtend, but you can't go wrong with either of them. And you could even use something like modern BCAA as long as you're getting adequate protein in your diet throughout the day

MooseLoRoose

MooseLoRoose

Awards
I prefer ICE like I've stated (personal preference). But if it's between Recoup or Xtend, I say Recoup hands down. Only because the new Xtend formula is a salt bath literally. It's has 230mg of Sodium in the ingredients. Then in the "Electrolyte Blend" they decided to add 1190mg of Sodium Dihydrate, Sodium Chloride, and Potassium Chloride. That's in 1 scoop only. So quite possibly if you take of the blend plus the regular amount of 230mg. THAT'S A RIDICULOUS 1825MG of salt in 1 scoop.... So anyone that wants to be a bloated mess hop on the Xtend train.. ICE & RECOUP DON'T ADD ANY SALT....

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ICE by Xtreme Formulations is the best quality Bcaas you can buy.... But for taste Xtend wins... ICE uses pharmaceutical grade ajamotto Bcaas, whereas Xtend uses cheap bulk Bcaas... So Quality VS Taste?? Quality wins in my book...
Just because a company used Ajinomoto doesn't make it "superior". ..they are the ones that brought the infamous "meat glue" into the good industry.
I used to buy xtend or years but don't care for the new flavors/formula.
For the money I think N'Gage and Powershock are the best deal right now

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
IMO Bulk modern bcaa cant be beat

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Just because a company used Ajinomoto doesn't make it "superior". ..they are the ones that brought the infamous "meat glue" into the good industry.
I used to buy xtend or years but don't care for the new flavors/formula.
For the money I think N'Gage and Powershock are the best deal right now
I'm also enjoying Power Shock Lime and N'gage. Good value and great flavoring. I really like nimbus bodyguard but the taste needs some work.
I have used Xtend and enjoyed the apple flavor. Would love to try out some recoup sometime though.