craze!!!!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Why is it when something works, it gets pulled from the shelves? These other companies are just jealous of how well this product is & how it works. Nothing happened to jacked3d so lets hope this is just a mistake...

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I love Craze, the performance is phenomenal, and DS is a stand up company.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Had to drop back to only two days a week with the craze. Wasnt working as strong into 3rd tub. But it is awesome! Anyone remember 1AD? that was food of the gods!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm heading into the gym tomorrow with my second time of trying Craze. First time I dosed 1 scoop Hemavol w/ 1 scoop Craze and didn't feel too much. Going balls out 2 scoops of Craze tomorrow. Yeaaaaaaaaa

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried more than 2 scoops?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Did 2& 1/4 scoops a few times but didnt have any stronger effect than just 2. I noticed for me, has to be on an empty stomach. And it usually takes up to 1 hour to feel it. Like most pwo's i have tried... the more often you take it... the less it will be effective. Taken 2 days a week on days when i double up on bodyparts in a workout is feelin fine.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Tempted to try 3 scoops. I stopped feeling 2 scoops completely

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Im into my 3rd tub, but i do still feel it on the 2 days i take it. How many days a week are you taking it? Do you take it every workout? Maybe all you need to do is drop back a bit.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Also... try mixing it with about 8 - 10 oz. Of water.. but keep mixing it while your drinking it. It settles to the bottom quickly.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Im into my 3rd tub, but i do still feel it on the 2 days i take it. How many days a week are you taking it? Do you take it every workout? Maybe all you need to do is drop back a bit.
I was doIng it 3x a week at 2 scoops. Then started selegiline and one scoop was all i needed. Then my tolerance went up again. Ive been off it for a few weeks now. Gonna try it agIn friday at 2.5 scoops

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Im sure after taking a few weeks off... when you take it again... it will be awesome! But, try the less water and mix it constantly. You should be good to go

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 2 scoops of Craze today. I know a lot of people say the effects take about an hour to kick in. For me they were immediate. Like the drive to the gym is 15 minutes from my house. I guzzled it down as soon as I got in the car. Just sitting in traffic I could feel it working. But as I got to the gym I feel as though the effects wore off. They were there for maybe the first few sets or so but then it just kind of went away. The pumps were not that special (mostly Hemavol at work here) and the vascularity was not as pronounced. :(

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Maybe you should take it with you to the gym and take it before you get started. It seems to hit you much faster.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you should take it with you to the gym and take it before you get started. It seems to hit you much faster.
Will do this next time I dose it (Sunday).

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yea, when i first started taking it sometimes i would feel really "good" but not motivated to work out. i would end up talking to people at the gym for an hour and when it was time to lift it would already be worn off and i would have a crappy workout. maybe mix it with more caffeine? theres only 160mg/ 2 scoops

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I really need to give this stuff a shot. I've never been into preworkouts, just cause I love being in the gym I've never felt like I needed any motivation. But this stuff sounds interesting, and I've used AX/Triazole before with great success so I know DS is a legit company.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, when i first started taking it sometimes i would feel really "good" but not motivated to work out. i would end up talking to people at the gym for an hour and when it was time to lift it would already be worn off and i would have a crappy workout. maybe mix it with more caffeine? theres only 160mg/ 2 scoops
May have to squirt some Mio Energy in there.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not trying to diss on DS or anything... but man my body must just be very particular when it comes to preworkouts. Maximize v2 did hardly anything, and Craze, while it works, did it extremely fast and was flushed out of my system very quickly. Next time I dose it I'll do it immediately beforehand. With extra caffeine.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooh, good idea. i just picked some of that stuff up the other day. both the green and the red one taste awesome
I get the Walmart brand. its 24 servings, 50mg caffeine a squirt... I think Mio is 18 servings, 60mg a caffeine a squirt. Really like the Cherry Limeade. Wouldn't recommend the green Walmart one though. For some reason a bottle of it I bought the **** crystallized on the inside and wouldn't let me squirt it out.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Tempted to try 3 scoops. I stopped feeling 2 scoops completely
One reason good products are being taken off shelf...not you...but other idiots overdoing it with products like Craze and going craaaaaaaaaaaaazy. LOL.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
One reason good products are being taken off shelf...not you...but other idiots overdoing it with products like Craze and going craaaaaaaaaaaaazy. LOL.
its ok if its taken off the shelf now. i have 5 sealed tubs of it =D
but who doesnt want to feel like a coke junkie when they are lifting?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
its ok if its taken off the shelf now. i have 5 sealed tubs of it =D
but who doesnt want to feel like a coke junkie when they are lifting?

Haha true. But sometimes it's more rewarding knowing you can amp yourself up to that level without the help of a pre workout. The only thing I will always take supplement wise is Hemavol. That is a result my mind and diet cannot fully produce even if 100 percent. It's retarded.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Haha true. But sometimes it's more rewarding knowing you can amp yourself up to that level without the help of a pre workout. The only thing I will always take supplement wise is Hemavol. That is a result my mind and diet cannot fully produce even if 100 percent. It's retarded.
Yea, i cant get myself amped up without some sort of stimulant. Im dependent... and im ok with it. Millions of people are dependent of coffee every morning to get out of bed, i just need it to lift

blackjackcat

Awards
What got pulled? You talking DS Craze? I hope not, I love this PW.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
What got pulled? You talking DS Craze? I hope not, I love this PW.
apparently there is some lawsuit against it. so you never know. i decided to stock up just in case. this stuff might be worth 500 bucks a pop one day like what happened with slim xtreme lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it when something works, it gets pulled from the shelves? These other companies are just jealous of how well this product is & how it works. Nothing happened to jacked3d so lets hope this is just a mistake...

I never saw the announcement that it was being pulled from the shelves. Did I miss this?

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Yea, i cant get myself amped up without some sort of stimulant. Im dependent... and im ok with it. Millions of people are dependent of coffee every morning to get out of bed, i just need it to lift
This. I just accept it about myself and stim up. Always looking to push the stim feeling further, love it!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
HA! im shocking mate, even when i think "this cant be good for me" I'm bound to go straight back the next day and do it again, if not more. Not saying I'm proud of it or bragging like I'm hardcore, I simply accepted long ago, this is me, may as well enjoy it! 2 scoops craze + a couple of No Doze (caffeine pills) Yeeeeeeewwwww! PR smash time!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody experience insane thirst when using Craze? I stack with Hemavol and I have to drink a ridiculous amount of water at the gym or else my mouth is thoroughly parched. I spend the next 36 hours pissing it all out.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody experience insane thirst when using Craze? I stack with Hemavol and I have to drink a ridiculous amount of water at the gym or else my mouth is thoroughly parched. I spend the next 36 hours pissing it all out.
Cant say I do, but really, a large water intake is only a good thing mate, roll with it!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not more than usual. I notice I sweat like a freaking pig on Craze though. Much more compared to anything else.

blackjackcat

Awards
I picked up another tub just in case. This is been one of my favorite PW of all time and I only dose it at 1 scoop or under. I can't imagine what 2 scoops would feel like.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I picked up another tub just in case. This is been one of my favorite PW of all time and I only dose it at 1 scoop or under. I can't imagine what 2 scoops would feel like.
my gf only needs half of a scoop. damn you stim sensitive ppl!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I'd give anything to be a stim lightweight....*sigh*

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gone thru two tubs so far. Agree that it shouldn't be used every day as you do build a tolerance to it (at least I did). Also, if I don't take it on an empty stomach, it seems to have almost no effect (even at two scoops).

Here's the thing, while i do love Craze, i really don't like it for lifting. I use it mainly for cardio or when i really need to focus on a specific task at work. It makes me feel "good" but not like i wanna lift heavy ass weight!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
true, 1,3dmaa is better for killing it in the gym... but craze is almost drug like

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
my gf only needs half of a scoop. damn you stim sensitive ppl!
Im the same. I get too thirsty and my heart rate goes too high if i take more than one scoop of Craze. One scoop is enough for me- which is great...i get 45 workouts worth.

One of the first times i took Craze was when i was cutting and needed a huge boost to get me through the workouts. Preworkout i did 2 soops of San fierce and then put half a scoop of craze with grape xtend and drank it intra workout. These workouts were pretty insane.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the stuff when I take a half scoop and drink some coffee. However, when I up it to >1 scoop, I feel way too loopy to have a productive workout. There was a guy over at bb.com who predicted what the main ingredient might actually be, but I can't find the thread now.

The reason I mention it is because when I looked up his guess (not meth-amphetamine, but similar in structure) it noted that repeated use and "bumping" dosages often resulted in gastro symptoms. I can't take Craze without first taking antacids, or get a strange ulcer-like pain in my right side. At first I thought I was getting an ulcer, so I took Prilosec for a week and laid off the Craze. When I resumed taking it, I dosed the antacids a few minutes prior. No issues until I took a half scoop on an empty stomach yesterday... and forgot to take the Tums. Felt the same discomfort I described previously.

Anyone else experience anything like this? I don't normally react this way to acidic foods or other non-gastro-friendly products.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I love the stuff when I take a half scoop and drink some coffee. However, when I up it to >1 scoop, I feel way too loopy to have a productive workout. There was a guy over at bb.com who predicted what the main ingredient might actually be, but I can't find the thread now.

The reason I mention it is because when I looked up his guess (not meth-amphetamine, but similar in structure) it noted that repeated use and "bumping" dosages often resulted in gastro symptoms. I can't take Craze without first taking antacids, or get a strange ulcer-like pain in my right side. At first I thought I was getting an ulcer, so I took Prilosec for a week and laid off the Craze. When I resumed taking it, I dosed the antacids a few minutes prior. No issues until I took a half scoop on an empty stomach yesterday... and forgot to take the Tums. Felt the same discomfort I described previously.

Anyone else experience anything like this? I don't normally react this way to acidic foods or other non-gastro-friendly products.
strange, let us know if u find the thread