craze!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.03%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Can't wait to try this with clen tomorrow
    Serious? damn, taking it to a whole new level!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    I picked up another tub just in case. This is been one of my favorite PW of all time and I only dose it at 1 scoop or under. I can't imagine what 2 scoops would feel like.
    my gf only needs half of a scoop. damn you stim sensitive ppl!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.03%

I'd give anything to be a stim lightweight....*sigh*
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.61%

I've gone thru two tubs so far. Agree that it shouldn't be used every day as you do build a tolerance to it (at least I did). Also, if I don't take it on an empty stomach, it seems to have almost no effect (even at two scoops).

Here's the thing, while i do love Craze, i really don't like it for lifting. I use it mainly for cardio or when i really need to focus on a specific task at work. It makes me feel "good" but not like i wanna lift heavy ass weight!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%

true, 1,3dmaa is better for killing it in the gym... but craze is almost drug like
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.82%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post

The thing is, I am not that stim sensitive to other PW's, but Craze is a whole different story.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Im the same. I get too thirsty and my heart rate goes too high if i take more than one scoop of Craze. One scoop is enough for me- which is great...i get 45 workouts worth.

One of the first times i took Craze was when i was cutting and needed a huge boost to get me through the workouts. Preworkout i did 2 soops of San fierce and then put half a scoop of craze with grape xtend and drank it intra workout. These workouts were pretty insane.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.34%

I love the stuff when I take a half scoop and drink some coffee. However, when I up it to >1 scoop, I feel way too loopy to have a productive workout. There was a guy over at bb.com who predicted what the main ingredient might actually be, but I can't find the thread now.

The reason I mention it is because when I looked up his guess (not meth-amphetamine, but similar in structure) it noted that repeated use and "bumping" dosages often resulted in gastro symptoms. I can't take Craze without first taking antacids, or get a strange ulcer-like pain in my right side. At first I thought I was getting an ulcer, so I took Prilosec for a week and laid off the Craze. When I resumed taking it, I dosed the antacids a few minutes prior. No issues until I took a half scoop on an empty stomach yesterday... and forgot to take the Tums. Felt the same discomfort I described previously.

Anyone else experience anything like this? I don't normally react this way to acidic foods or other non-gastro-friendly products.
    RTR.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Preworkout i did 2 soops of San fierce and then put half a scoop of craze with grape xtend and drank it intra workout. These workouts were pretty insane.

Name:  Tweek_Tweak.png
Views: 283
Size:  95.6 KB
    RTR.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%

Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I love the stuff when I take a half scoop and drink some coffee. However, when I up it to >1 scoop, I feel way too loopy to have a productive workout. There was a guy over at bb.com who predicted what the main ingredient might actually be, but I can't find the thread now.

The reason I mention it is because when I looked up his guess (not meth-amphetamine, but similar in structure) it noted that repeated use and "bumping" dosages often resulted in gastro symptoms. I can't take Craze without first taking antacids, or get a strange ulcer-like pain in my right side. At first I thought I was getting an ulcer, so I took Prilosec for a week and laid off the Craze. When I resumed taking it, I dosed the antacids a few minutes prior. No issues until I took a half scoop on an empty stomach yesterday... and forgot to take the Tums. Felt the same discomfort I described previously.

Anyone else experience anything like this? I don't normally react this way to acidic foods or other non-gastro-friendly products.
    strange, let us know if u find the thread
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.03%

Not to thread jack, but while I have a bunch of stim heads present - have any ya'll tried the new maximize intense? People are saying "better than Craze" which I find very difficult to believe!
    Great tweak pic too
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Not to thread jack, but while I have a bunch of stim heads present - have any ya'll tried the new maximize intense? People are saying "better than Craze" which I find very difficult to believe!
    Great tweak pic too
    first time i tried it i was floating. i couldnt feel my feet. but now its still good, but not as intense. i wouldnt say better than craze, but its more of an aggressive energy instead of the "feel good" energy of craze. i build up a tolerance to 1,3dmaa really quickly tho so i have to use products containing it sparingly. i will say, tho, it doesnt give me a crash like other 1,3dmaa containing products, which is very nice
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.03%

sweet, might give that bad boy a run!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.34%

Just so you stimheads know, the authentic NYC stack is available from a certain RC company. Their AIs have tested as bunk, and the PDE5s are under/overdosed, but the norephedrine seems quite legit. I would direct you to the site, but I'm merely a man on this forum, and do not possess the power to post such links, so just do your research.
    RTR.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wtb ds craze
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 08:02 PM
  2. Craze + ?
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:35 PM
  3. Craze
    By Bamski in forum Driven Sports