American pure whey ?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone had trouble with these guys? I did some research and got nothing but positive reviews from this site and others but I made a 100$ order over a week ago and have not gotten my order. I have sent them 3 emails with no response. Any ideas or help would be nice.

tattoopierced1

I've ordered from them with no problems... actually just placed an order today.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ordered from them with no problems... actually just placed an order today.
On the fedex tracking page it says my order is being held but does not say why. I emailed them to make sure they had the right address and to see what the problem is. BTW they have charged my CC.

tattoopierced1

On the fedex tracking page it says my order is being held but does not say why. I emailed them to make sure they had the right address and to see what the problem is. BTW they have charged my CC.
Have you tried calling them instead of emailing? Just curious.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My experience with APW has been terrible. I placed a order on March 27 for 3 5lb of the WPI chocolate but there was a proble that was my fault that I did not catch until a couple of days later that my address was wrong. So I started emailing them and calling the # on the web site and leaving voice mails with John Hawk. Well is April 5 and after many conversations with FedEx I had to pick up my WPI at there hub. After all of this I finely got to the FedEx location to pick up my order only to find out there was only 1 5lb tub of WPI waiting on me 2 short. I again emailed APW and left a message with John Hawk plus called Michael Holberger cause his # was on the delivery box. Left a message with no response. I will never buy from APW again, looks like I have been scammed.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ever had trouble with APW?

Kagigi

Awards
I have also received only 2 5lbs bags of the 20lbs I ordered. I have taken photos of the bags and the shipping label clearly showing the 10lb box. I did get a reply when I asked what I had ordered on 4/3/12. So we shall see if the other half gets shipped. Kinda sketchy IMO.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Check the weight of the bags. The density of their powder is heavier then others. What looks like a 5lb bag is actually weighing 10lbs

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
^ on that same note, when using APW powder you want to measure it on a scale (IE put your glass on a scale, tar it, then pour the powder). The included scoop is way over sized!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had to get my CC company to dispute the charge and my account was credited the money 48 hours later. Sent them 6-7 emails and left 8-10 phone messages with no response. Oh well.

tattoopierced1

Not sure what is going on with that company, but I also must pull my vote out for them. I had no problems with previous orders from them until this one. I ordered 10lbs of whey, and they only sent me 5lbs. It has yet to be resolved, but I'm hoping they come through. However, I will never order from them again, and I suggest that everyone thinking of ordering from them, do the same.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what is going on with that company, but I also must pull my vote out for them. I had no problems with previous orders from them until this one. I ordered 10lbs of whey, and they only sent me 5lbs. It has yet to be resolved, but I'm hoping they come through. However, I will never order from them again, and I suggest that everyone thinking of ordering from them, do the same.
They sent me the rest of my order so maybe you'll get yours. Sucks cause I love there whey but I'm afraid to trust them again.

Kagigi

Awards
OK...the labels on the 10lbs bags say 5lbs, but they are in fact 10lbs bags. The 5lbs only come in a tub.
This info is stated on their email disclaimer. Apologies to APW.