Need test booster cycling advice. Please

clint3612

Awards
Hey guys I've done a few test boosters and mild PH's. I have done:Diesel Test, DAA, Prime, Sustain, and Dermacrine. Currently i'm finishing up a 8 week course of Prime. I know there is two categories: Free test & Total test. From what I understand you can essentially cycle each one after another if the compounds do different things -exp. one raises free and one raises total? Is that possible without some sort shutdown. Furthermore do y'all know which of my products do what? Like whichs ones raise free or total?However,

I'm 37 year old male who for the last 1.5 years has dabbled with the above mentioned products and I've never experienced shutdown. i like slow steady gains. I don't to be one day a regular guy and the next few weeks i'm the incredible hulk-- so I keep it always mild. I have all the essentials: DAA, Activate,Erase, deracrine (oral & topical), and 1-T.

Right now i'm doing Insanity in the mornings and hittin the weights in the evening with no calorie restrictions. After the prime, can i use another product? Or should I take a break and try something later in a few weeks? My main goals are slow gains and zero or very small shutdown.

Sorry for my igonrance about what the products do. I tried the search function but the topics & threads didn't really answer my questions. Thanks for all your help.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Personally I would take the recommended 4 wekks break brefore starting another test booster. You want everything to be at normal when you start another product.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Prime is not a testbooster so go ahead and use another product.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Good thing none of those products caused any shutdown.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Prime is not a testbooster so go ahead and use another product.
This. Generally though, yes, it's always wise to take a break after running a test booster of any kind before running another one. I think what you're referring to in a product that raises free test is something that is inhibiting SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). I'd still think that a break would be wise, but if that's what you mean, that's an interesting point. Personally though, I'd think it would be more effective to use both products together (a standard test booster and an SHBG inhibiting agent) and then take a break. You'd get an element of synergy using them together that you wouldn't seperately.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have the old 1-T tren, or just the 1-andro version?

Either way theres potential there for suppression because those are technically "prohormones", id run those and use the activate/Erase/DAA in PCT just in case.

No need to take a break after prime, you can jump right into that.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
This. Generally though, yes, it's always wise to take a break after running a test booster of any kind before running another one. I think what you're referring to in a product that raises free test is something that is inhibiting SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). I'd still think that a break would be wise, but if that's what you mean, that's an interesting point. Personally though, I'd think it would be more effective to use both products together (a standard test booster and an SHBG inhibiting agent) and then take a break. You'd get an element of synergy using them together that you wouldn't seperately.
I agree totally