Dermacrine at 18 yrs old?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
my bro is hell bent on trying something for a little extra boost in the gym, hes a big kid, been training for 3 years, wants to try dermacrine or mass drops, waytya guys think? dermicrine just dhea but im no expert, lets hear it.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
If he wants to downregulate and destroy his HPTA - why not just go full-on AAS injectable?

See, I never understand this. The guy has probably never done a male hormone panel - he has no idea what kind of test levels his body is producing. Hell, he could be running hot as a firecracker - but he doesn't know that - he just thinks he needs Dermacrine.

DHEA is kind of an "anti-aging" thing from the studies I've seen. Levels of DHEA in a 20 year old should be sufficient already without supplementation - but the levels start declining after age 30?

My advice is ... he needs to get a male hormone panel done and assess the fitness of his body's hormone "engine" before he tinkers with it. Then he can make an informed decision on whether or not he wants to go down this road - and what kind of substances he wants to use if he does.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
ya i was kind of thinking the same thing, you know you cant stop these kids nowadays but at least try to help. he knows not to try anything harsh. his idiot 17 yr old buddy ran Tren with no pct,lol. dermicrine reacts with chemicals in our skin and converts to 1-test i believe so i was just kind of curious

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't take these "kid" steroid threads anymore. My advice to all from now on:

Roids, prohormones, AI's, pre-workouts, ECA stack, natty test boosters, gobble that crap up while you're young and can handle it all. Take as many supplements as you can possibly afford. You gotta get that edge bro!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
ya i was kind of thinking the same thing, you know you cant stop these kids nowadays but at least try to help. he knows not to try anything harsh. his idiot 17 yr old buddy ran Tren with no pct,lol. dermicrine reacts with chemicals in our skin and converts to 1-test i believe so i was just kind of curious
Turn him on to something like IGF-2 ... I'm talking about the legal oral supplement. That always seemed to give me a big boost in the gym and I swear it even helped me to make muscular gains. Lots of stuff out there. Tongkat Ali maybe? Maybe even just ERASE.

I'm 50 years old and ran my first oral cycle last year. It was a pulse and that's basically all I've done since - pulsing a few times. My HPTA is great, but even if I kill it ... I'm done having kids and if my dick went limp tomorrow I still have the memory of having ****ed hundreds of decent looking chicks in my day.

EDIT: Just have to add to this - I've been in the gyms for over 30 years and I was RIGHT THERE with a lot of young guys using injectable steroids in the early 80's. Back then, they did no PCT (didn't have a clue as to what it was even). I said "no thanks" to all that and I'm happy I did.

Your friend may think he needs a boost - but how's he gonna feel when he's 25 and on TRT? Damn, that would suck. Find a girl ... "Hey honey my balls don't produce test so I shoot it up every week." WTF? Does he really want to risk that?

Not saying that Dermacrine will put him on TRT - not at all. That's just the "gateway". Once he's dissatisfied with the results of Derma - he'll move to the stronger stuff without doubt.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
ya i told him to just try an estro blocker which in effect could raise his test naturally, so he got some Ams arom-x and just finished that off. maybe erase would be a good option for him

therealest77

I can't take these "kid" steroid threads anymore. My advice to all from now on:

Roids, prohormones, AI's, pre-workouts, ECA stack, natty test boosters, gobble that crap up while you're young and can handle it all. Take as many supplements as you can possibly afford. You gotta get that edge bro!
Me either man, seriously, I can't take this **** anymore. Everyone tells me "oh calm down the kid was just asking a question blah blah blah".

But **** that, I'm sick and tired of these damn kids trying to ruin their bodies. **** it, their hard headed, just let em juice up so they can learn on their on.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The thing that gets me is most of them don't give a crap what's said anyways. I remember being told to stay away from certain supplements when I was young because I didn't need them and I just listened. Heck I asked, people told me, and I believed them. I didn't figure they had any reason to lie and I did what they told me to do (largely supplement with protein shakes and food).

But with guys on here they come on and basically say "don't tell me I shouldn't do it" then ask for advice. I mean they aren't going to listen most of the time so why bother telling them they shouldn't anymore.

This isn't aimed at you OP just a general rant :)

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
lol, good man, ya hes a smart kid and im the older brother so that ****er will listen to me. he actually ordered the anabolic kit from Ams then chickened out after he told me and started doing more research. hes 5'11 and 210 pounds, thinks he might have low test for some reason, told him hes nuts but in his head he wants to find that supplement thats like a PH but wont have any negative side effects. ill tell him to get some erase or titanium etc.