Looking for a PW similar to Jack3d

ilcrba

Awards
I like Jack3d because when it works, I go in the gym and I am focused on moving iron. But it just seems like its not as potent as it used to be? I have been taking it for 3 weeks now and before that it was about a year since I last took it. I am taking 4 scoops and I am not feeling anything. I dont want to take it and waste it if it isnt going to do anything.

Does anyone recommend something else that gets that focus going?

Thanks.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I think after a while of steady stimulus use. The effects are lesser
Just take a few weeks off of all Stimson even coffee.
But to answer ur question get muscle marinade! Focus, thar **** turns u into the terminater. A cold blooded Cyborg :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest a break from pre-workout supplements. Just like your muscles adapt, your body adapts to some supplements over time. You don't "need" a pre-workout to have a great lifting session and if 4 scoops of Jacked aren't doing anything it may be time for a break from them. After a short break see how Jacked treats you again or go for a different pre-workout. Personally Flashover by Omega Sports is one of my all time favorites.

Just my .02

murk01

murk01

Awards
I think after a while of steady stimulus use. The effects are lesser
Just take a few weeks off of all Stimson even coffee.
But to answer ur question get muscle marinade! Focus, thar **** turns u into the terminater. A cold blooded Cyborg :)
Sorry phone auto correct is **** the word should be stims

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks recourse to reset adenals then try maximize intense its by far the strongest on the market

ilcrba

Awards
I have only been on Jack3d for 3 weeks though. Last time I took it before that was almost a year a go so I figured my body cleared out a little bit. I've been looking around and seems like Maximize Intense by iForce is good. But I will check out what you guys suggest also.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then try maximize intense its by far the strongest on the market
Wonder how many reps for other pre-workout products would disagree? I'm guessing most. :dance:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2 weeks recourse to reset adenals then try maximize intense its by far the strongest on the market
do you mean revamp?

napalm mini gun has almost the same feel as jack3d

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
4 scoops is a serving size that indicates your system most likely needs a break from stimulants lol. take a few weeks off every so often and you'll start to feel it again. if you still want something to take for pumps/endurance thats stim-free, take a look at hemavol or ultima, those are 2 that I use and honestly liked.

Then for alternative stim-based pre's, look into maximize intense (a bit of a better profile than jack3d with better dosings on some ingredients), white flood (a bit more mild on the stim side, but a solid product), or just stick with the jack3d if you like it. if it's not broken, don't fix it :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Revamp is what I think he was thinking off. And honestly if your already doing 4 scoops of Jacked then you need sometime off stims. Take 3 or so weeks off them, look into a non stim preworkout like Neogenix BodyForge or Omega Ultima. Sometimes our adrenals needs sometime off.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You may be getting a little toooo tolerable to stims. If this is the case I would suggest taking a break from them. There are plenty of awesome stim-free preworkouts on the market.

AX Ultra Reps
Omega Ultima
IForce Hemavol
^Just to name a few...

If you want to stay on stims... I do suggest AX SuperSize. It provides good energy with great focus and endurance. Many including myself have experienced incredible pump also.

Good Luck with what you decide!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i meant revamp sorry..

you totally need a break from stims

crazyfruits

crazyfruits

Awards
I like Jack3d because when it works, I go in the gym and I am focused on moving iron. But it just seems like its not as potent as it used to be? I have been taking it for 3 weeks now and before that it was about a year since I last took it. I am taking 4 scoops and I am not feeling anything. I dont want to take it and waste it if it isnt going to do anything. Does anyone recommend something else that gets that focus going? Thanks.
try ds craze great for focus and energy.i have tryed a few preworkouts in my 10 years of training and craze has got to be the best so far.jack 3d dident do any thing for me.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I like Jack3d because when it works, I go in the gym and I am focused on moving iron. But it just seems like its not as potent as it used to be? I have been taking it for 3 weeks now and before that it was about a year since I last took it. I am taking 4 scoops and I am not feeling anything. I dont want to take it and waste it if it isnt going to do anything.

Thanks.
I would do take an entire month of stims LOL.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
haven't used it in a while but white flood was some potent shi+.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Focus XT + 1 cap Adrena-G = jack3d on brain boosters

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the above posts that you need a break off stims. I can't live without caffeine. so when I need to take a break off the harder stims I do 100-200mg caffeine in 2 scoops of hemavol. Works great an then when go back to using a stim based pre workout I only need one scoop depending on the brand.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah in this case Revamp would be the way to go... Ignite 2 is a good product and strong but when you're really resistant it's time for a break you don't just go amp it up... well some do.. and don't overestimate a product based on mental stim. Gym performance is the way to grade pre-workout not how amped you get, which can lead to good workouts granted but there are ingredients that give a better body stim and get you going physically ... that's where a lot of the value is...

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Great suggestions on taking a break from PWOs with simular stims... It can be tough and motivation can be hard to find.. But when you're back, it will be full throttle again!

Another suggestion is to try another PWO with another stimblend.... SuperSize is a great suggestion... Total different stim design..
Nutras price is great as always, $19.99
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/supersize-45-servings.html
Now you also get a free AX blender!

SDR

Awards

Thanks.
Take a stim break with something like BodyForge, then when you come back on they should be much more effective.