Atomin Meltdown

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Is it still around?? what ever happened to RPN and that whole lawsuit over havoc thing? I know it was a long time ago but i feel in the dark here and i just want to get lean and tan simultaneously lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genomyx purchased all of the RPN properties, except Havoc which is discontinued.

You should see Atomic Meltdown at the NUtraplanet store here within a week or two.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx purchased all of the RPN properties, except Havoc which is discontinued.

You should see Atomic Meltdown at the NUtraplanet store here within a week or two.
O thats awesome Thank you for the reply. saves me the trouble of ordering it from the UK site for however much 30 pounds is.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I know there was some to be had at the Arnold, but as Dsade said, everything is making its return...AND MORE!!!! :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atomic Meltdown? Was that the Tanning lotion fat burner??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Wasn't it the old Napalm formula from Avant?
No...it contains Napalm (as do the Eviscerate formulas) but the additional ingredients, tanning accelerators, and skin conditioners are my design to form the complete product.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No...it contains Napalm (as do the Eviscerate formulas) but the additional ingredients, tanning accelerators, and skin conditioners are my design to form the complete product.
Sounds good, I'm glad more of the RPN line is making a comeback!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, I'm glad more of the RPN line is making a comeback!
Genomyx will have the most badass line by the end of the year. We Are Legend.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Genomyx will have the most badass line by the end of the year. We Are Legend.
I serioulsy love EVERTHING I try from you guys. Slinsane is my lifeline!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I serioulsy love EVERTHING I try from you guys. Slinsane is my lifeline!!
Just wait until the return of Slick Pleasures, then get back to me. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Still have atomic meltdown, and some slick pleasures....I was looking through my supps and found a half stick of thermoglide

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still have atomic meltdown, and some slick pleasures....I was looking through my supps and found a half stick of thermoglide
Thermoglide! I almost forgot about that stuff. Now that is old school. I'm all out of slick pleasures and I had a TON before they stopped selling it. The gal loves it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thermoglide! I almost forgot about that stuff. Now that is old school. I'm all out of slick pleasures and I had a TON before they stopped selling it. The gal loves it.
I liked it, and it smelled good

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked it, and it smelled good
I wish Thermoglide was not so temperature sensitive. It was fine to make during cold weather, but spring and summer was a nightmare.

Hmm...I might just give it a new try with some of the things i've learned.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I wish Thermoglide was not so temperature sensitive. It was fine to make during cold weather, but spring and summer was a nightmare.

I bet bud, mine help up good. I've got the og atomic meltdown you sent me years ago, worked well but the scent was soooo strong smelled like mapped syrup in the salon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet bud, mine help up good. I've got the og atomic meltdown you sent me years ago, worked well but the scent was soooo strong smelled like mapped syrup in the salon
Haha...I still have about 60 bottles of that.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I never got Thermoglide but I remember people talking about it when it came out. It was a "stick" roll on topical based off the old Lipoderm Y formula? Is that correct?