Looking for a supplement / need help

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, I've been to 6 different sites, and for the love of god I can't find 1 supplement that is

1) an AI with some longjack or something similar to free test
2) DAA with something to free test

Really!? It's like it's all a conspiracy to have to buy 2 separate products.

This is for pct btw

Please no supp reps (unless you want my mailing address ;) )

Have I just missed something??????????????

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, I've been to 6 different sites, and for the love of god I can't find 1 supplement that is

1) an AI with some longjack or something similar to free test
2) DAA with something to free test

Really!? It's like it's all a conspiracy to have to buy 2 separate products.

This is for pct btw

Please no supp reps (unless you want my mailing address ;) )

Have I just missed something??????????????

Not sure but This product might be something you might want to look into.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I apologize if this is irrelevant to your interests, since you have mentioned specific ingredients. However, I ran an AnaBeta and Erase stack as my PCT on an H-drol cycle that I ran a year ago...didnt lose a single pound of my gains. Erase, specifically is extremely potent AI. It was recently reformulated as Erase Pro. Check it out!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was just going to say that
Not sure what you mean by this. I honestly don't know why nothing like this exists.

..And I have erase already (and nolva, t-force, dhea, ghrp-6 and cjc ...) I'm not too conserned with loosing gains as I'm pretty much on a cut.

Is there nothing that contains an AI and something to free test or is there no company out there that will gladly sell you 2 different products as opposed to making one like this?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure but This product might be something you might want to look into.
It's only logical, you'd free test, and want to keep it from being converted. I don't see why everyone has to make 2 seperate products for this function

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't Reversitol and SuperTest also do this?
And Ageforce's Testo/100 patch...

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
With all of the products you already have, why are you worried about trying to add more? Seems sufficient enough, to me.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With all of the products you already have, why are you worried about trying to add more? Seems sufficient enough, to me.
First off, Its because I want to add this. Hell, I'd want something like this even when I'm not in pct

Does no one see that this very logical combo is sold as stacks (2 bottles) by every company?
Do you not remember a time when suppliers would ask US what we wanted?

*lastly, you can never overdo a pct

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't Reversitol and SuperTest also do this?
And Ageforce's Testo/100 patch...
"AND".. "AND"... that's my point exactly.

I'm looking for one product, 2 ingredients. 2 ingredients that SHOULD have been placed together by a multitude of companies, but because everything is such a moneygrab nowadays, you can't find one product, these 2 ingredients (not 21 lol).

Fine. So there is nothing that has both just an AI and something to free test. Sad. You'd think one company here would have the sense

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried making your own at custom capsule?
Doing that now, but can't find an AI

Am I the only one that wants something like this??

I mean, what good is activate extreme without an AI???
Why use DAA without something to free up all that bound test your making??

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you take a look at the link?
My screen shows no link, I am sorry. I thought you were simply saying that I , personally, should look into making what I was asking for. Can you PM me the link? I don't know why it's not showing

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There must be something out there like this but its hard to think of on the spot. Guess you just have to search. Pain in the butt though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
southland recourse...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isatori ISA-Test and bulk DAA powder. Those together should get you what you want. Not sure how the ISA-Test is though, just searched nutraplanet for a couple minutes to come up with that. Its not one product but bulk DAA powder is cheap, so only two products with all your requirements.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"AND".. "AND"... that's my point exactly.

I'm looking for one product, 2 ingredients. 2 ingredients that SHOULD have been placed together by a multitude of companies, but because everything is such a moneygrab nowadays, you can't find one product, these 2 ingredients (not 21 lol).

Fine. So there is nothing that has both just an AI and something to free test. Sad. You'd think one company here would have the sense
I didn't say stack them all lol. I was giving you three options

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari Nutrition claims their new product Anatropin was designed for that... Looks like a bogus proprietary blend though...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is one that I took years ago and contains:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Ingredients: Proprietary Rejuventaing Matrix: Avena Sativa Avenacoside Complex, Urtica Dioica Lignan Extract, Fadogia Agrestis Saponin Complex, 6-Bromolane™ (6-Bromo-3,17-Dioxoetioallocholane)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ALL 3, Fadogia, something to free test and an AI. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]lol, this is the ONLY product hours of searching has reveiled[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It's by Neogenix. Called: Regensen.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Granted, it's discontinued, was underdosed and 6-bromo is a poor option for PCT, even if I have an overkill PCT.
[/FONT]
** I guess I'll just search for something that will free test with an AI

lol, who thought this would be so hard

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, this is one that I took years ago and contains:
Ingredients: Proprietary Rejuventaing Matrix: Avena Sativa Avenacoside Complex, Urtica Dioica Lignan Extract, Fadogia Agrestis Saponin Complex, 6-Bromolane™ (6-Bromo-3,17-Dioxoetioallocholane)

ALL 3, Fadogia, something to free test and an AI.

lol, this is the ONLY product hours of searching has reveiled

It's by Neogenix. Called: Regensen.

Granted, it's discontinued, was underdosed and 6-bromo is a poor option for PCT, even if I have an overkill PCT.

** I guess I'll just search for something that will free test with an AI

lol, who thought this would be so hard

Check out post #17 in this thread.