Getting insane pumps on aderall/amphetamines

Trical

Awards
I never look as cut and ripped as when I'm lifting on addies. I've been wondering if it's the diuretic aspect of it that causes this? Or do amphs just increase muscle hardness? And is there a product that replicates whatever it is that's causing it?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
never tried it but it doesnt seem like it should hold true. if anything i would think it would be catabolic. but if u saw the thread on the craze accusation of containing amphetamines... i get great pumps off that so maybe lol

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
adderall causes you to not be hungry and lose weigt rapidly. the less you eat especially less carbs will cause you to carry less water. be careful even if you are prescribed to addys ive heard lots of horror stories of people taking them and going from being a normal size to a small way to skinny size. nothings more annoying to me than looking at a 6 foot 145lb kid who thinks he has a great body lol.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
adderall causes you to not be hungry and lose weigt rapidly. the less you eat especially less carbs will cause you to carry less water. be careful even if you are prescribed to addys ive heard lots of horror stories of people taking them and going from being a normal size to a small way to skinny size. nothings more annoying to me than looking at a 6 foot 145lb kid who thinks he has a great body lol.
chicks dig that abercrombie model 3rd world country starving child look

Trical

Awards
So just go low carb low cal and it will be the same thing? I don't know man. I'm not making it up. I've measured. There's a whole nother inch on my arms if I took them that day and I'm pumped up. Maybe I'll post pics next time I take them. It's pretty unreal. And I wish there was a supp that worked as good. Not even pump bol or creatine compare

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
So just go low carb low cal and it will be the same thing? I don't know man. I'm not making it up. I've measured. There's a whole nother inch on my arms if I took them that day and I'm pumped up. Maybe I'll post pics next time I take them. It's pretty unreal. And I wish there was a supp that worked as good. Not even pump bol or creatine compare
Every time ive lifted on adderall i am so focused on the task at hand i always get great workouts in which could be the cause of your great pump. i doubt adderall could elicit any pumps on its own but maybe im wrong

J19891

J19891

Awards
I never look as cut and ripped as when I'm lifting on addies. I've been wondering if it's the diuretic aspect of it that causes this? Or do amphs just increase muscle hardness? And is there a product that replicates whatever it is that's causing it?
Short term I would agree that it's the diuretic action responsible. However, as everyone else stated, amphetamines increase your activity and metabolism while decreasing appetite, so that's a recipe for weight loss right there. There's a reason most fat loss products contain stims.