Two Kre-Alkylyn Questions

1. Two Kre-Alkylyn Questions

One: is 2 grams pre-workout and 2 grams later on in the day really enough? With monohydrate isn' it 5 and 5?

Two: Do I take it every day to keep it in my system or do I only take it on workout days?

Thanks!
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic
    One: is 2 grams pre-workout and 2 grams later on in the day really enough? With monohydrate isn' it 5 and 5?

Two: Do I take it every day to keep it in my system or do I only take it on workout days

Thanks!
    Take it as directed, 2 pre and 2 post. K/A is a ph stabilized creatine while monohydrates are just a more common bulk form.

It's the same idea as creatine HCI, which 750mg per dose.

I think 5 and 5 would be overkill my man.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic

Two: Do I take it every day to keep it in my system or do I only take it on workout days?

Thanks!
    Also some say take it everyday to keep it loaded, I didn't listen and I noticed a slight decrease in my endurance so I would take at least 2 grams a day on off days.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by rome32

Take it as directed, 2 pre and 2 post. K/A is a ph stabilized creatine while monohydrates are just a more common bulk form.

It's the same idea as creatine HCI, which 750mg per dose.

I think 5 and 5 would be overkill my man.
    I have the same question. I take pump fuel. Should I be taking it pre and post? Also should I take it every day?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hajiroku View Post
    I have the same question. I take pump fuel. Should I be taking it pre and post? Also should I take it every day?
    Though Platinum Pump Fuel contains K/A, but it is also a pre-workout. It is more of creatine matrix like Assualt and N.O. Explode for example. Taking it two times would be a lot of Arginine and other N.O. precursers. I would only take Platinum Pump Fuel pre-workout, but I would buy a bottle of K/A to you can keep your intake to match that.
    Verdict: Take PPF only pre-workout and buy a bottle of K/A for post workout and off day intake. This should make it less expensive and deliver pretty good results.

6. Personally, I take 1 pre-workout and 1 post-workout, SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500....keeps me saturated. I'm currently 192lbs
  7. therealest77

I love KreAlkalyn. Everyone gives the stuff a hard time though. But for me personally, I've had no bloating issues what so ever. A buddy of mind swears by Creatine O Phosphate though. I think I'll give that a shot next....
  8. therealest77

Correction, creatinol o phosphate

9. 2 pre and 2 post is fine, no need to take anymore. and definitely want to take it every day to ensure you maintain saturation
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

Similar Forum Threads

1. Questions.
    By wanttobe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:27 PM
  2. My questions.
    By aztech in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  3. I have 2 questions..
    By gbody in forum Anabolics