Awsome sns pre w/o stack!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    educate me on the benefits of MCC pre bed ?

    ok to stack with agmatine(workoutdays), phenibutXT ??
    The magnesium can aid in depth of sleep. Perfectly fine to stack.


  2. 5g leucine
    1.5g COP
    1g Agmatine
    3g citmal
    2.25g MCC
    1 scoop focus XT

    Time to blast my arms. Will report back shortly. Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The magnesium can aid in depth of sleep. Perfectly fine to stack.
    Mr Cooper what are you thoughts on creatine mag chelate compared to creapure?
    •   
       


  4. holy sweet bitterness of citrulline malate.......going to have to give the other sups you guys are talking about a try

  5. Quote Originally Posted by antihero
    5g leucine
    1.5g COP
    1g Agmatine
    3g citmal
    2.25g MCC
    1 scoop focus XT

    Time to blast my arms. Will report back shortly. Lol
    Holy ****, winning. Absolutely blew up, still pumped and sore.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by antihero
    5g leucine
    1.5g COP
    1g Agmatine
    3g citmal
    2.25g MCC
    1 scoop focus XT

    Time to blast my arms. Will report back shortly. Lol
    Oh sheeeoooottt
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

    Mr Cooper what are you thoughts on creatine mag chelate compared to creapure?
    I dint know what's in creapure, but this creatine mag chelate is the best creatine I've ever used.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    Holy ****, winning. Absolutely blew up, still pumped and sore.
    That is my winning stack too
    S.n.S team member

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

    That is my winning stack too
    Adding in PLCAR.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  10. My own awesome preworkout stack:

    One scoop Ultima + one scoop Focus XT + 6g CM + 2 caps Adrena-G.

    I'll also be adding COP soon.

    I'd post a sexy jpeg, but apparently I don't have the posts.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I dint know what's in creapure, but this creatine mag chelate is the best creatine I've ever used.
    Creapure is creatine monohydrate, whereas magnesium creatine chelate is a designer form of creatine with added benefits.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    My own awesome preworkout stack:

    One scoop Ultima + one scoop Focus XT + 6g CM + 2 caps Adrena-G.

    I'll also be adding COP soon.

    I'd post a sexy jpeg, but apparently I don't have the posts.
    If the moderators knew how sexy you were they would allow it early.

    Seriously though, holy preworkout stims. I couldn't handle that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    If the moderators knew how sexy you were they would allow it early.

    Seriously though, holy preworkout stims. I couldn't handle that.
    I've always been rather stim tolerance - although two caps of Adrena-G is only 50mg of 1,3 DMAA in addition to the 200mg caffeine in Focus XT.

    That's a walk in the park compared to a lot of the concentrate formulas on the market.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I've always been rather stim tolerance - although two caps of Adrena-G is only 50mg of 1,3 DMAA in addition to the 200mg caffeine in Focus XT.

    That's a walk in the park compared to a lot of the concentrate formulas on the market.
    I haven't bothered trying many of the heavy stim products because I know that they will make me feel like hell. Even 30mgs or more DMAA and I will crash. 25mgs is the sweet spot for me with some caffeine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    I haven't bothered trying many of the heavy stim products because I know that they will make me feel like hell. Even 30mgs or more DMAA and I will crash. 25mgs is the sweet spot for me with some caffeine.
    Cough cough little girl cough cough

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    but i feel like i need an herbal test booster, but not sure which brand to go with?

    should i keep it simple, and get the bogo on t-force for 30 bucks?

    or go with something like anabeta?
    I loooooved t-force. Will being do it again this summer.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Cough cough little girl cough cough
    That's fine. A nice low dose of stims works great for me, and I'm fine with it. It just means my bottles of stims will last longer than yours. HAHA
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    That's fine. A nice low dose of stims works great for me, and I'm fine with it. It just means my bottles of stims will last longer than yours. HAHA
    Your gf wishes other things lasted longer too hahahaha

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    my gf wishes other things lasted longer too hahahaha
    I'm sorry to hear that...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    educate me on the benefits of MCC pre bed ?

    ok to stack with agmatine(workoutdays), phenibutXT ??
    magnesium always makes me sleep better.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  21. lol it looks like there is an SNS rep party going on in here :P

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    lol it looks like there is an SNS rep party going on in here :P
    We figured it was time to get the word out about our products.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    I'm sorry to hear that...
    Damn edit feature

  24. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Creapure is creatine monohydrate, whereas magnesium creatine chelate is a designer form of creatine with added benefits.
    oh, huh, okay, never noticed anything from creatine mono, actually just tossed a 5lb bag in the trash.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    lol it looks like there is an SNS rep party going on in here :P
    Things get wild when I show up.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Things get wild when I show up.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    oh, huh, okay, never noticed anything from creatine mono, actually just tossed a 5lb bag in the trash.
    Yea I feel that creatine mono pretty much is just placebo for me..... Plus it's in most of all the pre's I take... CoP or MCC might be different... Gotta give those a try.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea I feel that creatine mono pretty much is just placebo for me..... Plus it's in most of all the pre's I take... CoP or MCC might be different... Gotta give those a try.
    SNS MCC is good stuff!


  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea I feel that creatine mono pretty much is just placebo for me..... Plus it's in most of all the pre's I take... CoP or MCC might be different... Gotta give those a try.
    While it's commonly thought creatinol-o-phosphate is essentially another form of creatine, it's a completely different chemical compound with completely separate ergogenic benefits as compared to any form of creatine.

    I would recommend MCC though - give it a shot, sometimes it does potential a myriad of nice effects for mono non-responders. Also, you might consider taking one of the daily doses (two of three pills) pre-bed, as the magnesium sometimes enhances sleep.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  30. although i do love creatine mono .. but it does bloat me up .. and MCC does what mono does minus the bloating and more strength increase i noticed
    S.n.S team member

  31. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    although i do love creatine mono .. but it does bloat me up .. and MCC does what mono does minus the bloating and more strength increase i noticed
    One of my favorite, not-often-talked-about benefits about MCC though, is, as I mentioned above, the pre-bed dose.

    Try it consistently for a period time and tell me it's not something that's pretty cool, and now what you would've expected from a creatine product.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  32. picked up a bottle of reversitol v2 to add into the mix

    going to hit shoulders today.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  33. ive got my cop, pea, focus xt, and plcar on the way! mcc with pheni pre bed should be good also

  34. COP and MCC on the way for me, and how much MCC pre-bed?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    One of my favorite, not-often-talked-about benefits about MCC though, is, as I mentioned above, the pre-bed dose.

    Try it consistently for a period time and tell me it's not something that's pretty cool, and now what you would've expected from a creatine product.
    I hear BOZZ doses all his MCC pre bed as well...co-inky-dink or just sound practice?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  36. huh, this is different, have to try 4 caps of mcc before bed. i've been taking 4 caps with my morning shake, and another 4 pre w/o.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I hear BOZZ doses all his MCC pre bed as well...co-inky-dink or just sound practice?
    Pre bed? BOZZ NEVER SLEEPS.



    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    huh, this is different, have to try 4 caps of mcc before bed. i've been taking 4 caps with my morning shake, and another 4 pre w/o.
    I personally like one dose preworkout, and one dose pre-bed, but that's just my preference in regards to a dosing scheme.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    COP and MCC on the way for me, and how much MCC pre-bed?
    I always dose 3 caps MCC preworkout, and 3 more pre-bed. Only dose 3 caps pre-bed on non-workout days. The magnesium certainly contributes to quality sleep.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  39. just took my pre w/o concoction.

    added in a scoop of monster amino, as well as 2 caps of pea-500 xtreme.

    whooohoooo!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  40. Strong wade avi
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m-stak!!! awsome
    By rccratch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Log in
Log in