Awsome sns pre w/o stack!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    We need some bcaa's & eaa's
    Yeah that'd be sweet .. I treat our leucine just like a complete bcaa .. Eaa would be awesome .. Expensive as hell

    But would love to make sns be only brand you need lol
    S.n.S team member


  2. Yea, using picamilon 150 & pea 500 together right now for mood
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    throw some agmatine into that stack!
    focus xt.....or is that over kill with the agmatine and the rest of my stack?
    •   
       


  4. hell naw, did you see my picture on the first page?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    So, just got a bottle of creatine mag chelate & beta alanine in, and now my pre w/o combo is complete. real levels of solid performance enhancing ingredients.

    no bull shyt, only the best from sns. hitting legs today, great body part to start this with!



    so, whats your ultimate pre w/o combo look like?
    I have used this combo in the past and had great results! It really is solid.
    Good Luck & Keep hittin' it bud.
    I'm Back...

  6. it's working out good so far! love this stuff.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  7. Sweet stack yesterday I did 750mg Agmatine with 1.5g of cop .. Awesome workout .. No other pre added .. Great focus as well
    S.n.S team member

  8. COP + Citrulline Malate is a killer endurance combo for me thus far.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    COP + Citrulline Malate is a killer endurance combo for me thus far.
    You dosing 6g CM? I recall you're at 2g COP...and both on WO days only?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  10. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    You dosing 6g CM? I recall you're at 2g COP...and both on WO days only?
    Yep, workout days only. I'm actually doing 8g CM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yep, workout days only. I'm actually doing 8g CM
    oooh, spicy.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yep, workout days only. I'm actually doing 8g CM
    I saw Muscletech's new nano vapor does an 8mg dose of CM at full dose.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I saw Muscletech's new nano vapor does an 8mg dose of CM at full dose.
    Yep, the studied dose of citrulline malate are 6g and 8g for performance enhancement. Anything less and you're shortchanging yourself (unless coingested with ornithine or norvaline).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yep, workout days only. I'm actually doing 8g CM
    Every time I dose CM between 5 and 8 grams I can barely move the body part I worked out from the pump. Deff better than a smaller dose.

  15. Been using Focus XT with Neuro Boost Piracetam for 3 weeks. It's been great with a little bit of DMAA and caffeine for pre workout.
    Piracetam - (Neuro-Boost) 3200mg daily - smartdrugsforthought.com product

  16. CM FOR DA BIG BONERZ
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. i just got my CM yesterday ..cracked it open mixed in 5G with 10G leuice in focus .. damn stuff mixes pretty good

    loved it
    S.n.S team member

  18. I am loving this stack! great strength/endurance.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  19. so pumps on this stack are freaking amazing. strength is nice as well.

    taking 2 plcar, 2agmatine, 3 beta alanine, and 4 creatine mag chelate along with 1 1/2 scoops of focus xt (and some poweraid)

    reduce xt 2 in the am, 1 post w/o.

    4 caps of daa in the am

    1 erase pro cap in the am

    1 scoop of toco 8, and 1 scoop of endo amp in the am

    great stuff.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  20. but i feel like i need an herbal test booster, but not sure which brand to go with?

    should i keep it simple, and get the bogo on t-force for 30 bucks?

    or go with something like anabeta?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    so pumps on this stack are freaking amazing. strength is nice as well.

    taking 2 plcar, 2agmatine, 3 beta alanine, and 4 creatine mag chelate along with 1 1/2 scoops of focus xt (and some poweraid)

    reduce xt 2 in the am, 1 post w/o.

    4 caps of daa in the am

    1 erase pro cap in the am

    1 scoop of toco 8, and 1 scoop of endo amp in the am

    great stuff.
    2 plcar and 2 agmatine is awesome. Split up those beta-alanine doses...that's the beauty of caps!

    Also, dose Reduce XT once upon waking, once 4 hours later, and once pre-bed. Don't bother timing it around workouts.

    Besides that, looks very good!

    If you want an herbal tbooster, get Activate Xtreme or Testabolan v2. Free up that increased testosterone.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    2 plcar and 2 agmatine is awesome. Split up those beta-alanine doses...that's the beauty of caps!

    Also, dose Reduce XT once upon waking, once 4 hours later, and once pre-bed. Don't bother timing it around workouts.

    Besides that, looks very good!

    If you want an herbal tbooster, get Activate Xtreme or Testabolan v2. Free up that increased testosterone.
    3 caps of sns beta is 2225mg.....are u saying divide the 2225mg into 2 doses, ive been doing 2.25g twice daily seperated by 12 hours

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    3 caps of sns beta is 2225mg.....are u saying divide the 2225mg into 2 doses, ive been doing 2.25g twice daily seperated by 12 hours
    First, 4-5 caps should meet your daily needs; no need to exceed that. Second, split them up as many times as you can. For instance, I consume supplements with breakfast, preworkout, postworkout, and with dinner. I take 1 BA cap with breakfast, 1 preworkout, 2 postworkout, and 1 with dinner.

  24. hell if 4 caps will suffice then im game, i can easily do 1 cap 4 times daily...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    but i feel like i need an herbal test booster, but not sure which brand to go with?

    should i keep it simple, and get the bogo on t-force for 30 bucks?

    or go with something like anabeta?
    i like vidatest along with some DAA
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    hell if 4 caps will suffice then im game, i can easily do 1 cap 4 times daily...
    Yep, the same goes for the MCC. 4 caps/day is all you need if you haven't been using creatine. If you have been using creatine, then 4 caps on workout days only will suffice.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yep, the same goes for the MCC. 4 caps/day is all you need if you haven't been using creatine. If you have been using creatine, then 4 caps on workout days only will suffice.
    sweet, even with a 4 day split? ive been using creapure 5g for roughly 75 days straight...would you still divide the mcc or all caps at once?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    sweet, even with a 4 day split? ive been using creapure 5g for roughly 75 days straight...would you still divide the mcc or all caps at once?
    Yep, a 4 day split is perfect. After a month at 5g monohydrate, the workout-day only protocol applies. You can take all the MCC at once. Hell, you can even take all 4 caps pre-bed for a nice dose of chelated magnesium and sweet dreams .

  29. awsome, can i still take my pheni xt with the mcc pre bed?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    awsome, can i still take my pheni xt with the mcc pre bed?
    Yes, for sure. Phenibut mellows me out to get me to "sleepy" status, but magnesium provides depth of sleep.

  31. now all i need is some plcar and im golden...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes, for sure. Phenibut mellows me out to get me to "sleepy" status, but magnesium provides depth of sleep.
    hmhhh i gotta try mcc pre bed now ..next month i guess
    S.n.S team member

  33. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

    i like vidatest along with some DAA
    Thanks, the formula offers do much more than test at a crazy price. Just check the logs...

  34. agmatine or citrulline malate

  35. Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    agmatine AND citrulline malate
    i fixed your mistake lol
    S.n.S team member

  36. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    i fixed your mistake lol
    lol......gotcha

  37. today hit arms.

    i took 2 beta a's in the am, then two more at lunch, then 3 pre w/o.

    took a serving of crea mag chelate in the am, and another one pre w/o.

    my joints are starting to bother me slightly, might cut the erase pro to e/o/d.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  38. oh, and im using monster amino blue ras as my intra w/o sip on drink.

    taste horrible, going to try to return it for a diff flavor. I like the ingredient profile, just blue ras during your w/o isn't the nicest on my stomach.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  39. i have some magnesium oil i use before bed, but you are right, the MCC is awesome to take prebed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  40. educate me on the benefits of MCC pre bed ?

    ok to stack with agmatine(workoutdays), phenibutXT ??
    S.n.S team member
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m-stak!!! awsome
    By rccratch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Log in
Log in