Supplements to help stay asleep all night?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeHT View Post
    An update on this:

In the last few months I tried multiple supplements without any success (ZMA, GABA, melatonin, phenibut, L-Dopa, ...). The result was always the same: wake up around 4-5 am every morning and unable to get back to sleep.
    Finally, found a winning combination: Formula 303 and Intimidate. So far, I've been able to get a good sleep for 3 successive nights

is it you simply wake up or do you have to use the restroom?

personally, if i take Blue Growth along with REDuction PM, i sleep like a baby.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes, mucuna is fine. I like 120mg of L-DOPA in the AM and again pre-bed. Take it all pre-bed if sleep if your goal.

Yes, cycle off every 1-2 months.
    What is the best way to dose a Mucuna Product for both sleep and possible test and gh boosting effects? I am planning on using NOW Dopa Mucuna standardized for 15% L-DOPA? Based on your comment I should be using 240mg of actives to start with? What would be the top end of the range? 500mg-600mg?
    •   

3. definately interested in this. i sleep binge eat and scratch myself and do a whole bunch of crazy **** at night.

4. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    What is the best way to dose a Mucuna Product for both sleep and possible test and gh boosting effects? I am planning on using NOW Dopa Mucuna standardized for 15% L-DOPA? Based on your comment I should be using 240mg of actives to start with? What would be the top end of the range? 500mg-600mg?

imo i wouldnt exceed 500mg and take the dosage all pre-bed

5. Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    imo i wouldnt exceed 500mg and take the dosage all pre-bed
    Thank you! I will start with 3-4 caps pre-bed which should yield 180mg-240mg and work my way up to 6-8 caps pre-bed which would be 360mg-480mg. Does that sound about right?
    •   

6. Thread subbed....

My biggest problem is I can't stay asleep.

7. My favorite is Yogi Bedtime Tea. 2 bags in 6 oz hot water an hour before bed. Works great for me

8. AI HGHPro is what I use... the 3Z is also good but I like the HGHpro better...

ageforce products are a joke, dont waste your money on those.

also - I'm not a rep (for anyone) - all the responses youve gotten are from company reps so be careful what advice you take.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT supplements making it hard to sleep at night
    By ryaroberts in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 06:46 PM
  2. Night-Time Supplements: Who is using what and why?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:22 PM
  3. Night Time Supplements?
    By PCTechman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 06:44 PM
  4. Night Time Supplements?
    By PCTechman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 04:26 PM
  5. Replies: 9