new product suggestion

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
"LIPID SUPPORT"
We all take liver support, but having our hdl zapped to nothing suxxx too... I already take plenty of lipid support,, just think a company that marketed in this arena could make a killing

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
This.

HeartHelp is the only OTC compound proven to lower LDL, increase HDL, and even lower triglycerides and blood sugar!
Seriously? The "only" ..... that's a pretty bold statement,,, there's a ton that do that,,, maybe not ones who's marketing is geared towards body builders,,, but I guaranty that's not the "only" one :)

I personally take a ton of lecithin, various fish oils and ginseng,,, all of which do just that

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stand by what I said. It is the ONLY single ingredient clinically proven to accomplish every single one of those things. The compounds you mentioned may have an impact on hdl/LDL, but won't effect blood sugar, or mate triglycerides.

Also, you asked what the best was, and i told you. An heart help had a REAL study proving its results:

The Active Ingredient In Heart Help (Bergamonte) was found to provide the following Clinically Proven results:26.53% Reduction in Cholesterol
40.1% Increase in HDL(Good Cholesterol)
36% Reduction in LDL(Bad Cholesterol)
38.8% Reduction in Triglycerides
22.3% Reduction in Blood Sugar

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I stand by what I said. It is the ONLY single ingredient clinically proven to accomplish every single one of those things. The compounds you mentioned may have an impact on hdl/LDL, but won't effect blood sugar, or mate triglycerides.

Also, you asked what the best was, and i told you. An heart help had a REAL study proving its results:
When people use such strong language as "only" my instincts tell me not to trust them in a used car salesman sort of way,,, but I will look into it,,, who did the study btw?? Was it independent or company sponsored?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
When people use such strong language as "only" my instincts tell me not to trust them in a used car salesman sort of way,,, but I will look into it,,, who did the study btw?? Was it independent or company sponsored?
Vaughn is one of the few competing reps that I trust. I have yet to see him post something that is full of ****, and he is on a couple forums I am on as well.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say only because it's the truth(unless some new miracle compound is out that I'm unaware of). The product is in the NP store. Check it out, do your research. The study was independently done.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I say only because it's the truth(unless some new miracle compound is out that I'm unaware of). The product is in the NP store. Check it out, do your research. The study was independently done.
Thanks Vaughn,, no offense, just never been one to spare someone's feelings at the expense of proper communication and honesty,, I'll definitely look into it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offense taken. I'm cautious with what I consume as well :)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
This may be a stupid question, as I haven't read the write up on Heart Health or anything yet (I'm at work and can't get to Nutra or the like to read up on it), but is this geared for mainly on-cycle damage control? People with pre-existing issues with any of the above mentioned areas? Or can a person who doesn't use PH/PS/AAS, no pre-existing known cardiac issues (Me) take it just simply because it sounds really good for you? Or would there really be no use?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
This may be a stupid question, as I haven't read the write up on Heart Health or anything yet (I'm at work and can't get to Nutra or the like to read up on it), but is this geared for mainly on-cycle damage control? People with pre-existing issues with any of the above mentioned areas? Or can a person who doesn't use PH/PS/AAS, no pre-existing known cardiac issues (Me) take it just simply because it sounds really good for you? Or would there really be no use?
I know dozens of people who just take it for general well being.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I'd like to pick some up at some point in the near future. I figured as much, but wanted to make sure.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please somebody make a condom that never breaks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO - liver support supplements are overrated and lipid supplements are underrated

1000000000000000000000000000% agreed.

I try to convey this message to people, but for some reason no one listen.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

One day they shall Vaughn...one day they shall...

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Milk Thistle/NAC

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I've been taking daily liver support and lipid support for 20yrs.... only been playing with AAS's for two yrs..... anti aging, nootropics and optimal nutrition has been a life long hobby of mine,,,if anyone's interested, I can't over recommend the book "prescription for nutritional healing" by Balch and Balch

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO - liver support supplements are overrated and lipid supplements are underrated
^^^Can't agree more

I think Toco-8 also deserves some mention

• Proven to help reduce cholesterol while improving the HDL : LDL ratio
  • Maintains healthy artery function by reducing atherosclerotic plaque

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn is one of the few competing reps that I trust. I have yet to see him post something that is full of ****, and he is on a couple forums I am on as well.
You obviously missed the whole ECDY craze.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established

Have to wait til it finds its way onto the bandwagon

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You obviously missed the whole ECDY craze.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I personaly find ECDY to be a cool compound. Will you gain 50lbs on it? Nope, far from it. It will however allow you to process more protein, which helps give a great recomp effect.

Remember...we made that product so it could be sold for $15/bottle on NP....what other product have you purchased for $15 that absolutely blew you away?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

[/FONT]

berberine??

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I personaly find ECDY to be a cool compound. Will you gain 50lbs on it? Nope, far from it. It will however allow you to process more protein, which helps give a great recomp effect.

Remember...we made that product so it could be sold for $15/bottle on NP....what other product have you purchased for $15 that absolutely blew you away?

It's $23 at NP. But you're right in that I haven't purchased a supplement at $15 that blew me away.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, its $23 now, we priced it so that it could and would be sold at $15, which is was for quite some time. we have noc ontrol if a store raises their pricing.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Every-time I see toco-8 I think of taco bell...damn it!

therealest77

^^^Can't agree more

I think Toco-8 also deserves some mention

[*]Proven to help reduce cholesterol while improving the HDL : LDL ratio
[*]Maintains healthy artery function by reducing atherosclerotic plaque
Love Toco, can't live without it