new product suggestion - AnabolicMinds.com

new product suggestion

Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

"LIPID SUPPORT"
    We all take liver support, but having our hdl zapped to nothing suxxx too... I already take plenty of lipid support,, just think a company that marketed in this arena could make a killing

iForce Heart Help... :-P

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    iForce Heart Help... :-P

This.

HeartHelp is the only OTC compound proven to lower LDL, increase HDL, and even lower triglycerides and blood sugar!
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

This.

HeartHelp is the only OTC compound proven to lower LDL, increase HDL, and even lower triglycerides and blood sugar!
    Seriously? The "only" ..... that's a pretty bold statement,,, there's a ton that do that,,, maybe not ones who's marketing is geared towards body builders,,, but I guaranty that's not the "only" one

I personally take a ton of lecithin, various fish oils and ginseng,,, all of which do just that

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I stand by what I said. It is the ONLY single ingredient clinically proven to accomplish every single one of those things. The compounds you mentioned may have an impact on hdl/LDL, but won't effect blood sugar, or mate triglycerides.

Also, you asked what the best was, and i told you. An heart help had a REAL study proving its results:

The Active Ingredient In Heart Help (Bergamonte) was found to provide the following Clinically Proven results:26.53% Reduction in Cholesterol
    40.1% Increase in HDL(Good Cholesterol)
    36% Reduction in LDL(Bad Cholesterol)
    38.8% Reduction in Triglycerides
    22.3% Reduction in Blood Sugar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

I stand by what I said. It is the ONLY single ingredient clinically proven to accomplish every single one of those things. The compounds you mentioned may have an impact on hdl/LDL, but won't effect blood sugar, or mate triglycerides.

Also, you asked what the best was, and i told you. An heart help had a REAL study proving its results:
    When people use such strong language as "only" my instincts tell me not to trust them in a used car salesman sort of way,,, but I will look into it,,, who did the study btw?? Was it independent or company sponsored?
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    When people use such strong language as "only" my instincts tell me not to trust them in a used car salesman sort of way,,, but I will look into it,,, who did the study btw?? Was it independent or company sponsored?
    Vaughn is one of the few competing reps that I trust. I have yet to see him post something that is full of ****, and he is on a couple forums I am on as well.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

I say only because it's the truth(unless some new miracle compound is out that I'm unaware of). The product is in the NP store. Check it out, do your research. The study was independently done.
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

I say only because it's the truth(unless some new miracle compound is out that I'm unaware of). The product is in the NP store. Check it out, do your research. The study was independently done.
    Thanks Vaughn,, no offense, just never been one to spare someone's feelings at the expense of proper communication and honesty,, I'll definitely look into it

No offense taken. I'm cautious with what I consume as well
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

This may be a stupid question, as I haven't read the write up on Heart Health or anything yet (I'm at work and can't get to Nutra or the like to read up on it), but is this geared for mainly on-cycle damage control? People with pre-existing issues with any of the above mentioned areas? Or can a person who doesn't use PH/PS/AAS, no pre-existing known cardiac issues (Me) take it just simply because it sounds really good for you? Or would there really be no use?
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    This may be a stupid question, as I haven't read the write up on Heart Health or anything yet (I'm at work and can't get to Nutra or the like to read up on it), but is this geared for mainly on-cycle damage control? People with pre-existing issues with any of the above mentioned areas? Or can a person who doesn't use PH/PS/AAS, no pre-existing known cardiac issues (Me) take it just simply because it sounds really good for you? Or would there really be no use?
    I know dozens of people who just take it for general well being.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Cool. I'd like to pick some up at some point in the near future. I figured as much, but wanted to make sure.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IMO - liver support supplements are overrated and lipid supplements are underrated
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Please somebody make a condom that never breaks.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    IMO - liver support supplements are overrated and lipid supplements are underrated

1000000000000000000000000000% agreed.

I try to convey this message to people, but for some reason no one listen.
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

One day they shall Vaughn...one day they shall...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Milk Thistle/NAC
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

I've been taking daily liver support and lipid support for 20yrs.... only been playing with AAS's for two yrs..... anti aging, nootropics and optimal nutrition has been a life long hobby of mine,,,if anyone's interested, I can't over recommend the book "prescription for nutritional healing" by Balch and Balch
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    ^^^Can't agree more

I think Toco-8 also deserves some mention

• Proven to help reduce cholesterol while improving the HDL : LDL ratio
    • Maintains healthy artery function by reducing atherosclerotic plaque

Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Vaughn is one of the few competing reps that I trust. I have yet to see him post something that is full of ****, and he is on a couple forums I am on as well.
    You obviously missed the whole ECDY craze.
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Have to wait til it finds its way onto the bandwagon
    Team En Vitro

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    You obviously missed the whole ECDY craze.
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I personaly find ECDY to be a cool compound. Will you gain 50lbs on it? Nope, far from it. It will however allow you to process more protein, which helps give a great recomp effect.

Remember...we made that product so it could be sold for $15/bottle on NP....what other product have you purchased for $15 that absolutely blew you away?
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

[/FONT]

berberine??
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I personaly find ECDY to be a cool compound. Will you gain 50lbs on it? Nope, far from it. It will however allow you to process more protein, which helps give a great recomp effect.

Remember...we made that product so it could be sold for $15/bottle on NP....what other product have you purchased for $15 that absolutely blew you away?

It's $23 at NP. But you're right in that I haven't purchased a supplement at $15 that blew me away.

yes, its $23 now, we priced it so that it could and would be sold at $15, which is was for quite some time. we have noc ontrol if a store raises their pricing.
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Every-time I see toco-8 I think of taco bell...damn it!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Every-time I see toco-8 I think of taco bell...damn it!
    Ya me too...

29. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    ^^^Can't agree more

I think Toco-8 also deserves some mention

[*]Proven to help reduce cholesterol while improving the HDL : LDL ratio[*]Maintains healthy artery function by reducing atherosclerotic plaque
    Love Toco, can't live without it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product suggestion
    By traxiz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:40 AM