gained muscle and lost fat on this cycle...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
20mg M1T ed divided to 2 doses a day
180mcg Clen ed divided to 2 doses a day.
2 Caps tri-max ed
125mcg t-3 ed divided two doses a day
25mg ephedra x2 ed
2 capsules ripped fuel x2 ed

2 weeks ago I was 234 at 5'8"
Now i'm 216

No strength loss what so ever. My lifts have actually gone up. I have benched, squatted and Curled more this week than I ever have. No lower back pains, no problems with my urine just the usual sweating and constantly hot and shaking from the clen. in two weeks i'm going in for blood work and will check myself out because if everything is normal i'm going to do this stack again in 8 weeks. I added the T-3 to the trimax about 5 days into the trimax. It just didn't seem to have the kick that t-3 had at 3 capsules so I backed off to 2 caps and kicked in the t-3. I was taking green tea but the ripped fuel has green tea in it so I stopped taking the GT caps.

My diet has been near 100% in check up until 5 days ago when I ran out of my whey protein. i picked up by drinking a buttload of skim milk until I get paid then i'll pick up the whey again. My whey drinks are 2 scoops of ON whey, 2 tsp of creamy peanutbutter and one bananna in 16 oz of skim milk x2 a day. tuna, egg whites, chicken breasts are my sources of food protein and brown rice, oatmeal with the occasional wheat bread as my sources of carbs.

So far I haven't had any palpatations, or heart concerns that I could 'feel' no dizziness or faintness. Maybe this is overkill but it's working and up to this point finding something that worked has been diifficult because losing muscle was a big concern.

Wish me luck or donate for a casket which ever you want :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanted to add the only fluids I drink are water and skim milk. I used to drink a lot of powerade and such and did a calculation of all the sodium I was taking in. Since i've evaluated my sodium intake not only have I felt better but damn I don't feel so puffy.

BTW, my goal is 200 pounds then bulk over the winter and cut again in spring.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that is some amount of thyroid stimulants, or should I say stimulants.:blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I fucked my thyroid years ago while in the Army trying to stay a certain weight. I had more eating disorders than miss America pagent. Gonna get full bloodwork done after this then again in about 6 weeks to see how my body is reacting and like I said if everything goes to normal I will be doing this in the future.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would indeed like to see these results if you don't mind posting?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all. Have to get a physical first apparently before my doc will do bloodwork. Nothing like sucking the cash out of ya. Ahh well, guess physcial isn't a bad thing.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
That stack strikes me as outright dangerous. Just my opinion, though. What is the rush? Is it worth the health risks.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Interested to know why you decided to use both trimax and t3?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I used more t-3 last cycle so this time I lowered it and kept two caps of trimax. Just an experiment sort of thing really. Blood pressure today was 121 over 81 and resting heartrate was 112. My BP and HR have remained pretty constant. I measure it three times daily.

Tell you the truth I was looking for something that would work along with keeping my gains and so far this was it. I didn't just start at those dosages. I worked up to them and didn't kick in the t-3 until about 6 days into the cycle. If I start feeling bad then I will stop immediatly but so far I have felt incredibly good. A lot of energy, getting good sleep etc etc.

I wanted to add that I also was doing 1mg of Nicotine(nicorette) gum x2 daily but I don't smoke and it was making me feel like crap so now I onlyh use it if i get a suddden hunger urge which equals to once a day and sometimes a couple days between pieces. It works great as a appitite suppresent.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rush? Hell a combination of things. A PT test in a month, Looking at older pics that didn't have a spare tire, turning 30 in 8 months so on and so on i guess.

I am happy with the way the rest of my body is coming along over the past 18 months of training excpet my lower abdomen. My arms getting cut and my chest and shoulders starting to show striations when lifting but my gut still jiggling has had me contemplating liposuction by vaccuum cleaner.

9 days to go. I think everything will turn out okay. i keep you updated on all events unless I kill over. You'll have to get that update from the local newspaper :p

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rush? Hell a combination of things. A PT test in a month, Looking at older pics that didn't have a spare tire, turning 30 in 8 months so on and so on i guess.

YOu are going to find out the hard way that the word "rush" shouldn't exist in this sport.

This cycle is ridiculous.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
i keep you updated on all events unless I kill over. You'll have to get that update from the local newspaper :p
You might be joking here, but I really would not be suprised if someone killed themselves from a cycle like the one you are running. I hope to God it turns out alright for you.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I won't argue against anyone who says it's too much and I agree this is working for me. Just anything less wasn't doing anything at all.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I started tapering down the Clen and T-3 everything else staying the same. BP 119/79 Resting HR 110.

Today was Chest day and still no problems with anything and no sleep problems I have been getting more sleep on the cycle than I was getting before.

J_MAN

Awards
holy hell, is this for real?!?.. and you began by saying "two weeks ago" so you've been on this for nearly 3 weeks now? I'll be praying for you.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been tapering everything down this week so I won't crash but your prayers must be working cause so far no problems at all. At 215 and holding, hope I hold there for pct but we'll see. Next cycle gonna cut the rip fuel in half but keep everything else mostly the same.