Want to grow taller, still young and athletic. is HGH the answer?

Taller

Awards
I am 17 very intense athlete, but got a ragitty pituitary that shortchanged me with my GH. I am 5'5 (5'6 on a good day with the right scale (; ) and want to gain a few inches not looking for a miracle but anything would help. I wanted to explore any options I've heard about HGH and ive done research but still don't know if it is right for me or which one would be right for me! also ive looked into peptides such as "CJC-1295" and " Hexarelin" from peptidelabs(dot)com. I would really apreciate anyone with some info on any supplements, treatments or just plain advice that could help me be able to let my girlfriend wear heels.
thanks in advance !

Taller

Awards
growth plates are open btw! i dont know about my estrogen levels though!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you have a pituitary issue why don't you get GH through a Dr. No one can help you here first of all because you are 17 and second of all why would you listen to random guys on the internet? See your Dr. regarding this issue I don't see why he wouldn't help if you are truly deficient due to insufficient GH from the pituitary.

Taller

Awards
because GH prescription treatment is expensive, i just wanted to get some working knowledge of other alternatives. ive seen a few threads on here but not really clear. and 18 this week mate!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
growth plates are open btw! i dont know about my estrogen levels though!
Just wait dude. I didn't sprout until I was out of high school. 6 inches in one summer. 6'9".

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was 6'0 at 15, then stooped growing :(

My bro is 6'3, dad 6'3, grandfather 6'6. I was looking to be 6'4-6 and just stopped. Ohwell at least i just hit 6'0.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had slight scoliosis when I was a teenager. I was about 6'0 when this was diagnosed. I was also told at this time (around 14-15) that my growth plates were wide open. Both physician (regular MD) and orthopedic surgeon guestimated 6'10. I graduated at 6'3 and reversed the scoliosis through situps of all things lol. Then BOOM. Growth spurt. Dad is 6'6. Grandfather was slightly shorter. I love this height :D!