Intimidate vs DAA

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Intimidate vs DAA


    For people that have used both, wish do you like better?

    DAA&Erase have been a favorite combo for me for a while, would like to know if I would get even better results with Intimidate instead of DAA? Little scared to give up something I know work...


  2. i know a few people have commented on the comparison...i will find some quotes for you now


    edit:


    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Intimidate: Week 4 Final Review

    I have 2-3 scoops left of Intimidate (NDMA), so I'll offer my final review. Having tried quite a few DAA based products in the past, I can say with confidence that NDMA is far more potent in many categories and I'll explain. First, and just to get it out of the way, NO, I did not gain 4-5lbs in a month, nor did I expect too. But what I did experience far exceeds that of any other DAA supp that I've tried to date. My first two weeks on NDMA, I experienced what I normally experience on test boosters, a rise in libido and I felt more rested than usual. Now the third week (at least for me) is where this ingredient really separates itself from the pack. In terms of sleep, I felt more rested on a consistent basis, meaning better recovery, which allowed me to train far longer than I had been the previous two weeks. In terms of libido, this scores a perfect 20/10, as from the third week on, my libido has nothing short of amazing. I'm talking about everyday, all day amazing. I've yet to try anything else that comes this close. In terms of raw strength improvements, this occurred for me in the third week. As noted I doubled up on pull-ups and other exercises, some in the neighborhood of a 10-15lbs improvement, which for me is substantial, based on the fact that I perform a lot of cardio and strength isn't always where it needs to be for me, NDMA certainly helped me in that regard. I was able to add an additional pound, with no change in diet. I eat the same things everyday and have been for months, so I can only attribute any and all gains to NDMA. I leaned out around my shoulders and chest, my back appears wider, and arms appear thicker, this is all based on mirror observations and feedback from training partners. Would I recommend NDMA? Hell yes, at least where DAA comparisons are concerned. DAA normally causes stomach issues for me, NDMA however, does not. I'd like to thank Iforce for allowing me the opportunity to test run Intimidate and I'd highly recommend this DAA supp over all others that I've tried.

    Strength: 10/10 - observed in week 3
    Sleep: 10/10 - observed in week two
    Libido: 20/10 - Weeks 3 and 4...AMAZING
    Additional Mass - 7/10 Compared to other DAA supps that I've tried, this beats them all hands down. Again I didn't add 4-5lbs, but I also didn't expect too. For me 1LB of additional mass is welcome, with the added benefit of remaining lean. I've always been a hard gainer, as I'm insulin resistant.


    Final Summary: Best DAA product that I've tried to date. T
    hanks again to Iforce for the opportunity.



    looking for more, I KNOW someone just commented on this on this board today actually.

  3. I've used both and can say I've definitely noticed better recovery and sleep from NMDA. Plus the science behind NMDA speaks for itself. Not just saying it since I'm a rep, but feel like daa is solid, but NMDA is just an overall better ingredient
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
    For people that have used both, wish do you like better?

    DAA&Erase have been a favorite combo for me for a while, would like to know if I would get even better results with Intimidate instead of Erase? Little scared to give up something I know work...
    Ummm he's a rep so he will be biased no matter what. Have you ever tried Anabeta/ erase combo ?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Ummm he's a rep so he will be biased no matter what. Have you ever tried Anabeta/ erase combo ?
    no but looking forward to do that soon
    I was planning in doing Anabeta/Erase/DAA or Intimidate?

  6. You should get similar results from both DAA and NMDA.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    For people that have used both, wish do you like better?

    DAA&Erase have been a favorite combo for me for a while, would like to know if I would get even better results with Intimidate instead of Erase? Little scared to give up something I know work...
    I'm not sure if you misspoke or not, but did you mean instead of DAA where you said "instead of Erase"? DAA and Intimidate are the ones in question. Definitely stick with Erase and add AnaBeta in for extra fun. I've only used DAA, so that is the only one I can speak for, but search around the boards for feedback on Intimidate. Ultimately you'll have to try it out and see how it affects you, but Erase/AnaBeta/DAA or Intimidate would be a solid stack
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should get similar results from both DAA and NMDA.

    "should"...sure, but that isn't the case. Every log but "mission1" seems to think its the bees knees.

    Edit: OP - check out the new intimidate logs going up this week, should be 5 more by Friday

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Ummm he's a rep so he will be biased no matter what. Have you ever tried Anabeta/ erase combo ?
    Im not a Iforce rep. Intimidate is great, far better than DAA? Dont think so, but not bad at all.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I'm not sure if you misspoke or not, but did you mean instead of DAA where you said "instead of Erase"? DAA and Intimidate are the ones in question. Definitely stick with Erase and add AnaBeta in for extra fun. I've only used DAA, so that is the only one I can speak for, but search around the boards for feedback on Intimidate. Ultimately you'll have to try it out and see how it affects you, but Erase/AnaBeta/DAA or Intimidate would be a solid stack
    Lol, yes, instead of DAA! Erase is something I always try to have around
  11. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Lol, yes, instead of DAA! Erase is something I always try to have around
    OP, im on day 2 of Intimidate right now and ive got my log up in the log section, stay tuned

  12. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    For people that have used both, wish do you like better?

    DAA&Erase have been a favorite combo for me for a while, would like to know if I would get even better results with Intimidate instead of Erase? Little scared to give up something I know work...

    If you are comparing daa + erase, shouldn't you run intimidate + erase, not swap intimidate for erase. Maybe you wrote it wrong, maybe I am reading it wrong! :P

    Mike

  13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If you are comparing daa + erase, shouldn't you run intimidate + erase, not swap intimidate for erase. Maybe you wrote it wrong, maybe I am reading it wrong! :P

    Mike
    I wrote it wrong, sorry... lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I wrote it wrong, sorry... lol
    knew it wasn't me!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    OP, im on day 2 of Intimidate right now and ive got my log up in the log section, stay tuned
    Link?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Link?
    Your already in it future!! But here's for others who want to check it out
    iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 with Jahcuree

  17. Intimidate

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Your already in it future!! But here's for others who want to check it out
    iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 with Jahcuree
    Been there, done that.. already in!

    Solid log so far man!

  19. Intimidate for sure over the DAA, you could still stack the daa if you want to, but erase + intimidate is a solid stack. I plan on running erase pro + intimidate soon.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Intimidate for sure over the DAA, you could still stack the daa if you want to, but erase + intimidate is a solid stack. I plan on running erase pro + intimidate soon.
    Do it do it!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Do it do it!
    agreed!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Do it do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    agreed!
    O I will but it will have to be after May 14 or some time then maybe June at the lastest. I will defiantly do it my word to you guys just be patience !!! I'll add you to my friends and when I finally start I'll pm you the log!! woot! Would't mind a sponsor tho for both products *hint**hint*

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    lol...
    same response lol!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  24. You guys are hilliarous lmfao

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Intimidate for sure over the DAA, you could still stack the daa if you want to, but erase + intimidate is a solid stack. I plan on running erase pro + intimidate soon.
    That would be sick! Ana beta to!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    That would be sick! Ana beta to!
    Anabeta elite kinda pricey and I'll only might be able to do one in the finial end, I might just run erase pro by itself if that ends up to be the case, but I will try everything in my power to Atleast get intimidate + erase pro! Have to watch the funds for a little bit since I leave for a wedding on the 30th of this month and will be back on may 14. I'll I can say is watch for a log by me around the may 15 or so It would be nice to get a sponsor for those 3 products or at-least 1 IMO. lol

  27. erase pro and intimidate stack should be kick ass

  28. About two weeks into intimidate. As of yet I'm not convinced that its any better than regular daa. Especially since my sleep has just now returned to normal. However I realize others have said it shines on the second bottle..so I am remaining open minded. Saying that, I am not disappointed that I chose it over daa. All I'm saying is that I've yet to feel that its superior.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    About two weeks into intimidate. As of yet I'm not convinced that its any better than regular daa. Especially since my sleep has just now returned to normal. However I realize others have said it shines on the second bottle..so I am remaining open minded. Saying that, I am not disappointed that I chose it over daa. All I'm saying is that I've yet to feel that its superior.
    I heard some people got taken by surprise a little after the 2 week Is your diet and training in check? Again just wait a little bit longer like you are planing on and enjoy the surprise!
  30. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    About two weeks into intimidate. As of yet I'm not convinced that its any better than regular daa. Especially since my sleep has just now returned to normal. However I realize others have said it shines on the second bottle..so I am remaining open minded. Saying that, I am not disappointed that I chose it over daa. All I'm saying is that I've yet to feel that its superior.
    You running 2 bottles? I'm thinking about getting a 2nd

  31. I'd say stick with what you know works for you. If DAA works for you then I see know reason to switch to something else.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Anabeta elite kinda pricey and I'll only might be able to do one in the finial end, I might just run erase pro by itself if that ends up to be the case, but I will try everything in my power to Atleast get intimidate + erase pro! Have to watch the funds for a little bit since I leave for a wedding on the 30th of this month and will be back on may 14. I'll I can say is watch for a log by me around the may 15 or so It would be nice to get a sponsor for those 3 products or at-least 1 IMO. lol

    Theres regular ana beta to that has gotten awesome reviews .

  33. Yep...way in check. already have my second bottle so I'm locked in for an 8 week run.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Theres regular ana beta to that has gotten awesome reviews .
    I know, but HAAA why go with older version when there the newer one

  35. i just finished running intimidate..cant really say i noticed any thing positive or negative about it.. it was worth a shot but next time ill stick with regular ass DAA

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    I know, but HAAA why go with older version when there the newer one
    tru dat tru dat!

  37. Anyone get any sides from intimidate???

  38. Quote Originally Posted by robman8 View Post
    Anyone get any sides from intimidate???
    so far, the only sides noted have been from a handful of people who noted worse sleep(instead of enhanced sleep as advertised).

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Intimidate for sure over the DAA, you could still stack the daa if you want to, but erase + intimidate is a solid stack. I plan on running erase pro + intimidate soon.
    You log it, I'll follow. Curious on what you'll think about those together!
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. intimidate??
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 05:26 PM
  2. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:27 AM
  3. Intimidate or SNS DAA?
    By capn crunch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 09:51 AM
  4. Intimidate???
    By newman897 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Log in
Log in