Best supps for prostate health?

  1. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Best supps for prostate health?


    My recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Independent

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,098
    Rep Power
    932052

    saw palmetto is pretty standard for prostrate health
  3. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Thanks
    Independent
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854153

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE
    saw palmetto is pretty standard for prostrate health
    This, saw palmetto is usually pretty standard for helping prostate health
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  5. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

    This, saw palmetto is usually pretty standard for helping prostate health
    Thanks
    Independent
  6. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,846
    Rep Power
    1389056

    Another one def pumking seedsss! Best part they taste freaking good.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  7. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Another one def pumking seedsss! Best part they taste freaking good.
    Haha didn't know that one, I knew there was a reason I liked those lol thanks bro
    Independent
  8. Board Supporter
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bench Press
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    1979

    Nettle Root is another one I see people using too.
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    be sure to get the standardized extract of saw palmetto though.....its standardized for the active ingredient. and it works, your prostate will be pinching the shyt out of you....take that stuff and soon after? no prostate problems.
  10. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    be sure to get the standardized extract of saw palmetto though.....its standardized for the active ingredient. and it works, your prostate will be pinching the shyt out of you....take that stuff and soon after? no prostate problems.
    Thanks Warbird don't necessarily have issues I don't think just looking at natty supps for my health. I really appreciate the help guys.
    Independent
  11. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks Warbird don't necessarily have issues I don't think just looking at natty supps for my health. I really appreciate the help guys.
    I would suggest not taking the SP unless you have a problem, since you never know if its decreasing your DHT or not...which would be a bad thing overall (good for relieving your prostate pain though of course). You do not want to mess with your DHT like that, check out people who use finasteride and their horror stories.
  12. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I would suggest not taking the SP unless you have a problem, since you never know if its decreasing your DHT or not...which would be a bad thing overall (good for relieving your prostate pain though of course). You do not want to mess with your DHT like that, check out people who use finasteride and their horror stories.
    Funny you say that I was just doing a little research myself and found that out should have done that first b4 asking sorry y'all but I was at work.
    Independent
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Funny you say that I was just doing a little research myself and found that out should have done that first b4 asking sorry y'all but I was at work.
    the thing is that it seems to work specifically on the prostate, so is it working by lowering DHT? in that specific spot? or overall? Or does it not decrease DHT at all, and work by some other effect on the prostate? too many questions. although in a pinch (pun intended lol) its fantastic for relieving prostate pain....esp when in a formula as noted in here in previous posts with pumpkin seed and pygeum among others.....
  14. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    83740

    Name:  new-chapter-prostate-5lx.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  20.7 KB
  15. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    the thing is that it seems to work specifically on the prostate, so is it working by lowering DHT? in that specific spot? or overall? Or does it not decrease DHT at all, and work by some other effect on the prostate? too many questions. although in a pinch (pun intended lol) its fantastic for relieving prostate pain....esp when in a formula as noted in here in previous posts with pumpkin seed and pygeum among others.....
    I only wish I had the knowledge of a lot you guys on here, when I have time, which isn't much I research!! Thanks again
    Independent
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I only wish I had the knowledge of a lot you guys on here, when I have time, which isn't much I research!! Thanks again
    thats the beauty of the internet bulletin boards....you can learn about whatever you're interested in, and ask questions. then, one day, you will be disseminating that same information to some other guy ....I've been into this stuff for 25 years just about, and I learn new things every day....sometimes about actual brand new stuff, and sometimes about things that have been around forever.....
  17. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258611

    pump. seed extra, palmetto are both great. I agree with these. Just make sure to follow the instructions on these. Don't overdo it
  18. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    True I'm trying to learn about everything I'm just a little nervous about asking especially in the AAS area you guys over there rip people up lol. That's why I try to find the answer myself first then ask!
    Independent
  19. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    True I'm trying to learn about everything I'm just a little nervous about asking especially in the AAS area you guys over there rip people up lol. That's why I try to find the answer myself first then ask!
    yeah they get super pissed over there if your too young, or you don't understand PCT etc lol. I just answer questions half the time w/o asking age or PCT this or that
  20. Registered User
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    6229

    The prostate unfortunately traps and breeds harmful bacteria and many men, unfortunately, don't get the proper fresh blood circulation there to flush it out and support healthy cell function. This can lead to eventual pain, decreased sexual function, impotence, or cancer. Diet, exercise, and good genes will slow the inevitable march to prostate disfunction. Prostate massage is an excellent way to stimulate blood flow to the prostate and flush out bacteria and support healthy cell function. Getting "in there" to massage the prostate can be impractical, but there are inexpensive plastic massagers that can easily get the job done. Check out High Island Health and others to do some research on it. Could get flamed for bringing up the idea of sticking plastic up the pooper, but if I extend the life of one dude's prostate by months or decades, then fine by me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prostate health
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:28 PM
  2. PH's and Prostate health
    By TheLegacyOne in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 10:15 PM
  3. Prostate Health Forumla
    By GQNemesis in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 04:46 PM
  4. Prostate Health
    By UNCfan1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 07:33 PM
  5. Prostate health
    By anadrol75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 11:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in