Creatine to cut weight?

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Hit a photoshoot in 2 weeks I've been on creatine Deca and TestE for about 10 weeks now ... I gotta drop some water weight ... I'm hitting up cardio again and I'm not looking bad but I'm trying to get that more of not just ripped but shredded edge ... Any tips? Should I cut down the creatine? My diet is lean as hell already

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think cutting down the creatine is going to make much if any difference.

Perhaps look into something like Axis Labs Xtract?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
I don't think cutting down the creatine is going to make much if any difference.

Perhaps look into something like Axis Labs Xtract?

Agreed, the water is stored intra-muscular from creatine.

Xtract is solid, used it a couple times and loved the results. If I plan on ever getting that low of a BF% again Xtract is my go to for water weight.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
I'm doing Yohimbine + Caffeine now ... Starting ECA on Saturday ... Hope that makes a difference ... I'll look into Xtrac, never heard of it ... So I guess I'll keep going with Creatine ... Hope I do good

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit a photoshoot in 2 weeks I've been on creatine Deca and TestE for about 10 weeks now ... I gotta drop some water weight ... I'm hitting up cardio again and I'm not looking bad but I'm trying to get that more of not just ripped but shredded edge ... Any tips? Should I cut down the creatine? My diet is lean as hell already
No need to cut creatine out before a photoshoot - doesn't make a difference re water weight in my personal experience (that said, everyone is different...). If you're looking to cut water, perhaps look into using a diuretic (Xtract is a diuretic) a few days before your photoshoot - that can help (DON'T decrease your water intake from usual though!) and I use Taraxatone (the only diuretic that works WITH my body - all the rest have caused me to RETAIN water).

~Rosie~

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
No need to cut creatine out before a photoshoot - doesn't make a difference re water weight in my personal experience (that said, everyone is different...). If you're looking to cut water, perhaps look into using a diuretic (Xtract is a diuretic) a few days before your photoshoot - that can help (DON'T decrease your water intake from usual though!) and I use Taraxatone (the only diuretic that works WITH my body - all the rest have caused me to RETAIN water).

~Rosie~
Thanks will keep in mind and Im gonna keep the creatine ... I did some reading while on my 45 min uphill walk and it could even make my muscles look a lil smaller due to the water retention inside my muscles

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoreyL.A. Supplements 28
C Supplements 31
A Weight Loss 20
C Supplements 17
R1balla Supplements 17