Craze + ?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently taking Hemavol + Maximize v2 and they are about to run out. I had some initial dosing problems with both of them and couldn't quite seem to get what I needed out of them until I was about halfway through each tub. Since they are winding down I went out and picked up a few other things to give them a try and I think I made a mistake. I ordered some Craze and seeing all the positive reviews around here. I also picked up Maximize Intense. Now I had the idea of stacking them together but after doing some reading I believe that they are both stim products (Instense is for sure).

Not ok to stack together?

Perhaps I'll order some more Hemavol and stack it with Craze and save the Intense for something in the future :)

What do you think?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently taking Hemavol + Maximize v2 and they are about to run out. I had some initial dosing problems with both of them and couldn't quite seem to get what I needed out of them until I was about halfway through each tub. Since they are winding down I went out and picked up a few other things to give them a try and I think I made a mistake. I ordered some Craze and seeing all the positive reviews around here. I also picked up Maximize Intense. Now I had the idea of stacking them together but after doing some reading I believe that they are both stim products (Instense is for sure).

Perhaps I'll order some more Hemavol and stack it with Craze and save the Intense for something in the future :)

What do you think?
I haven't tried Intense yet but its supposed to have a strong stim effect. I wouldn't stack Craze with any other stim pre workout. You could get some Hemavol and stack it with either one.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. While you may be "ok" it certainly isn't necessary or economical to stack pre-workouts like that together. If it was me I'd run a week or so of Craze to see if you like its effects alone and if so I'd save the Hemavol for a run with Maximize. If after a week you think Craze + Hemavol would kick ass go for it and run the Maximize alone.

Just my .02

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What do you think?
Don't stack Maximize with Craze. Stack the Craze with Hemavol (my next pre-workout combo starting next week :) ).

Or you could stack Maximize Intense w/ Hemavol on some days and Craze with it on others (rotate it based on what workouts you like it best with). :cool:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't stack Maximize with Hemavol. Stack the Craze with Hemavol (my next pre-workout combo starting next week :) ).

Or you could stack Maximize Intense w/ Hemavol on some days and Craze with it on others (rotate it based on what workouts you like it best with). :cool:
Many people are currently running Maximize and Hemavol together, though nothing is wrong with what you're saying.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to shell out for some Hemavol again :D!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Add some acetyl-Carnatine to the craze concoction as well. You wont be disapointed.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many people are currently running Maximize and Hemavol together, though nothing is wrong with what you're saying.
Let me go edit that...meant to say don't stack Maximize with Craze. :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add some acetyl-Carnatine to the craze concoction as well. You wont be disapointed.
Got some of that coming w/ the shipment too :D