Muscle marinade

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like it but I always feel cracked out afterwards

allday54

Awards
I'm a stim junkie so it might not have that effect on me.

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That might be tru. I always like white flood good energy no crash I also tried hemorage. I got great energy but that was it

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
I've never tried it, but my roommate got a tub and could not finish it because whenever he took it, it made him sick/throw-up and he is very stim tolerant. He'll take pre-workouts and pop caffeine pills throughout the day on top of downing a few red bulls lol

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Its my favorite. One of the only PWO's out there that use correct dosing for all ingredients, not really a pump focused PWO but excellent energy and power. If it does make you sick/nauseous don't just down it all at once in a shot. Try mixing it with more water, 8, 12, 16 oz if needed. I always advise starting with a half scoop to asses tolerance even of you are a stim junkie. You should never need more than 1 full scoop.

I highly suggest it, good luck. Pm me of you need to know anything else.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its my favorite. One of the only PWO's out there that use correct dosing for all ingredients, not really a pump focused PWO but excellent energy and power. If it does make you sick/nauseous don't just down it all at once in a shot. Try mixing it with more water, 8, 12, 16 oz if needed. I always advise starting with a half scoop to asses tolerance even of you are a stim junkie. You should never need more than 1 full scoop.

I highly suggest it, good luck. Pm me of you need to know anything else.
Very good advice.

A lot of people over look the fact they can sip on marinade during a work out.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-workout always seem to be so hit and miss with people. Not calling MM out by any means, just kinda seems what happens.

1newbie

Awards
As mentioned, it's more for energy/focus. I am very stim tolerant and it cracks me out. I am amped even 12-14 hours later.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
As mentioned, it's more for energy/focus. I am very stim tolerant and it cracks me out. I am amped even 12-14 hours later.....
Using too much at 1 time... ;)