Jack3d =[ ... Next?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.25%

Jack3d =[ ... Next?

I've been taking Jack3d for the past few years. Ow and unfortunately Im not feeling its effects anymore ... I am up to 3 scoops, sometimes 4 so it's not only hurting the pocket but it's not even really doing much for me ... So has anybody that loved this supplement found something similar to it that works as well or better? I've been looking into "Maniac" from AI sports but I dunno yet ...

Any new ideas and what did it do for you? How long u been taking etc ... Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.16%

Ive always been a fan of wyked + supersize or 1MR
    OR you can wait for the new PES pre-workout ;P
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Have you cycled off of it for a while? If you haven't give that a try, maybe a month or so. You've probably just made a crazy tolerance to it if you haven't
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.25%

Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016
    Ive always been a fan of wyked + supersize or 1MR
    OR you can wait for the new PES pre-workout ;P
    What's the new PES pre-workout?
    Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Have you cycled off of it for a while? If you haven't give that a try, maybe a month or so. You've probably just made a crazy tolerance to it if you haven't
    It's been a while and I don't doubt I have built a huge tolerance ... Then again I'm in the middle of pre contest prep, ain't no way I can take time to cycle a pre work out
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Vote4pedro
    What's the new PES pre-workout?
    That's privileged information right there..trust that we've all been waiting as patiently as we can..what's it been 6 months? 8 months?
    Cultivating Mass.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

I am currently using C4 and its not bad if you like the feelings Jack3d gave you. I tried 1MR the other day and it was awesome and without the tingly effects that Jack3d and C4 give you.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.68%

Just add some beta alanine to your 1mr for the flush..but yeah c4 is legit, what i'm currently taking..also like lit up. Niether of those have 1,3dmaa in them like the jack3d and 1mr..which is a good thing IMO
    Cultivating Mass.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Muscle Marinade, but it's strong...

Hyper FX

SuperSize

-Maniac is more on the mild side.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd say grab a bottle of Revamp and hit a non stim like Ultima or Anabolic Ignite for a lil while. Then jump into something again.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I'd say grab a bottle of Revamp and hit a non stim like Ultima or Anabolic Ignite for a lil while. Then jump into something again.
    This is good advice too...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

You need some time off stims. Best advice I can give you is take a nonstim preworkout like Neogenix BodyForge stacked with iForces Hemavol.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.2%

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    You need some time off stims. Best advice I can give you is take a nonstim preworkout like Neogenix BodyForge stacked with iForces Hemavol.
    I must agree with this advice. Take the break with a killer combination like stated above and give your body some time to rest!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.25%

Ok thanks for the tips, I'll go with some nonstim for a while ... I tried Mania today and It did nothing, I'm half asleep at the gym ... I have a sample of C4 ... Gonna hit it tomorrow ... See what it does ... But yeah I need to lay off the crack for a lil while hahahaha
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Ok thanks for the tips, I'll go with some nonstim for a while ... I tried Mania today and It did nothing, I'm half asleep at the gym ... I have a sample of C4 ... Gonna hit it tomorrow ... See what it does ... But yeah I need to lay off the crack for a lil while hahahaha
    Nanostim still has stims lol...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%
    Achievements Activity Pro

They are all pretty much the Same to me: Jack3ed, SuperPump, C4, Nitrotech, blah blah blah. Some I need a scoop more others I don't
    Right now I use Universal's Storm--cheap and works well enough.

How often are you on PWO? Remember your body can get used to all those stimulants. Take a week or two off of them then try a moderate dose, might feel the kick again!
    Orbit Nutrition Representative

http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.76%

Fl3x's advice to get some Revamp is very solid if you don't want to cycle off the stims just yet. Just take one at night and one in morning and you should start to see a difference in no time. First time I tried it, I was almost convinced that it was an amplifier of the stim and not just resetting my tolerance. I love it and have some on hand for all my stim breaks so that I can come back fresh. It also helps to break the dependence on stim use.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.25%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Fl3x's advice to get some Revamp is very solid if you don't want to cycle off the stims just yet. Just take one at night and one in morning and you should start to see a difference in no time. First time I tried it, I was almost convinced that it was an amplifier of the stim and not just resetting my tolerance. I love it and have some on hand for all my stim breaks so that I can come back fresh. It also helps to break the dependence on stim use.
    Interesting, I'm surprised I never heard of this stuff before ... Any store where u can get it? Or is it online only?
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Interesting, I'm surprised I never heard of this stuff before ... Any store where u can get it? Or is it online only?
    Planet sells it...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vote4pedro View Post
    I've been taking Jack3d for the past few years. Ow and unfortunately Im not feeling its effects anymore ... I am up to 3 scoops, sometimes 4 so it's not only hurting the pocket but it's not even really doing much for me ... So has anybody that loved this supplement found something similar to it that works as well or better? I've been looking into "Maniac" from AI sports but I dunno yet ...

Any new ideas and what did it do for you? How long u been taking etc ... Thanks
    If Jack3d does not work for you anymore as it used to, because you have hardly cycled it in a while, then nothing "similar" to Jack3d will work. You need a stim-free pre-workout for 4-8 weeks before you revert to stim-containing ones.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.61%

Man try Dirty preworkout. S*it is insane. I took it for the first time and loved it. I've taken most of the others and this one works the best hands down. One thing though, what ever the worst tasting supplement you have ever tasted multiply that *100 and you may get close to how bad Dirty is, taste is god awful!
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    I am currently using C4 and its not bad if you like the feelings Jack3d gave you. I tried 1MR the other day and it was awesome and without the tingly effects that Jack3d and C4 give you.
    Those tingles are from beta-alanine, and are completely harmless. They should subside the fuller one's carnosine stores get.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

Try DS Craze I'm a stim junkie and that stuff really amps you up in a good way . No jittery feeling and 0 crash.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.25%

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Try DS Craze I'm a stim junkie and that stuff really amps you up in a good way . No jittery feeling and 0 crash.
    But I love jittery hahahaha I do, I feel like a crackhead at the gym ... Don't judge me works for me ...
    But I'm going stim free next week or even cut down all supps after the shoot for a few weeks exept vitamins and live with coffee
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    They are all pretty much the Same to me: Jack3ed, SuperPump, C4, Nitrotech, blah blah blah. Some I need a scoop more others I don't
    Right now I use Universal's Storm--cheap and works well enough.

How often are you on PWO? Remember your body can get used to all those stimulants. Take a week or two off of them then try a moderate dose, might feel the kick again!
    nitrotech is protein
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    nitrotech is protein
    Yeah sorry meant to say Neurocore.
    My bad
    Nitrocore isn't bad protein btw, I have a tub of it lol
    Orbit Nutrition Representative

http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%

Don't know how you feel about craze but I love it. been taking it for about 4 months now and still keeps me focused like no other every time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jack3d
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 04:08 AM
  2. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 07:29 PM
  3. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 09:05 PM