Jack3d =[ ... Next?

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
I've been taking Jack3d for the past few years. Ow and unfortunately Im not feeling its effects anymore ... I am up to 3 scoops, sometimes 4 so it's not only hurting the pocket but it's not even really doing much for me ... So has anybody that loved this supplement found something similar to it that works as well or better? I've been looking into "Maniac" from AI sports but I dunno yet ...

Any new ideas and what did it do for you? How long u been taking etc ... Thanks

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Ive always been a fan of wyked + supersize or 1MR
OR you can wait for the new PES pre-workout ;P

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Have you cycled off of it for a while? If you haven't give that a try, maybe a month or so. You've probably just made a crazy tolerance to it if you haven't

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Ive always been a fan of wyked + supersize or 1MR
OR you can wait for the new PES pre-workout ;P
What's the new PES pre-workout?
Have you cycled off of it for a while? If you haven't give that a try, maybe a month or so. You've probably just made a crazy tolerance to it if you haven't
It's been a while and I don't doubt I have built a huge tolerance ... Then again I'm in the middle of pre contest prep, ain't no way I can take time to cycle a pre work out

steppinRazor

Awards
What's the new PES pre-workout?
That's privileged information right there..trust that we've all been waiting as patiently as we can..what's it been 6 months? 8 months?

JJames

Awards
I am currently using C4 and its not bad if you like the feelings Jack3d gave you. I tried 1MR the other day and it was awesome and without the tingly effects that Jack3d and C4 give you.

steppinRazor

Awards
Just add some beta alanine to your 1mr for the flush..but yeah c4 is legit, what i'm currently taking..also like lit up. Niether of those have 1,3dmaa in them like the jack3d and 1mr..which is a good thing IMO

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Muscle Marinade, but it's strong...

Hyper FX

SuperSize

-Maniac is more on the mild side.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say grab a bottle of Revamp and hit a non stim like Ultima or Anabolic Ignite for a lil while. Then jump into something again.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd say grab a bottle of Revamp and hit a non stim like Ultima or Anabolic Ignite for a lil while. Then jump into something again.
This is good advice too...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need some time off stims. Best advice I can give you is take a nonstim preworkout like Neogenix BodyForge stacked with iForces Hemavol.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
You need some time off stims. Best advice I can give you is take a nonstim preworkout like Neogenix BodyForge stacked with iForces Hemavol.
I must agree with this advice. Take the break with a killer combination like stated above and give your body some time to rest!

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Ok thanks for the tips, I'll go with some nonstim for a while ... I tried Mania today and It did nothing, I'm half asleep at the gym ... I have a sample of C4 ... Gonna hit it tomorrow ... See what it does ... But yeah I need to lay off the crack for a lil while hahahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok thanks for the tips, I'll go with some nonstim for a while ... I tried Mania today and It did nothing, I'm half asleep at the gym ... I have a sample of C4 ... Gonna hit it tomorrow ... See what it does ... But yeah I need to lay off the crack for a lil while hahahaha
Nanostim still has stims lol...

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
They are all pretty much the Same to me: Jack3ed, SuperPump, C4, Nitrotech, blah blah blah. Some I need a scoop more others I don't
Right now I use Universal's Storm--cheap and works well enough.

How often are you on PWO? Remember your body can get used to all those stimulants. Take a week or two off of them then try a moderate dose, might feel the kick again!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fl3x's advice to get some Revamp is very solid if you don't want to cycle off the stims just yet. Just take one at night and one in morning and you should start to see a difference in no time. First time I tried it, I was almost convinced that it was an amplifier of the stim and not just resetting my tolerance. I love it and have some on hand for all my stim breaks so that I can come back fresh. It also helps to break the dependence on stim use.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Fl3x's advice to get some Revamp is very solid if you don't want to cycle off the stims just yet. Just take one at night and one in morning and you should start to see a difference in no time. First time I tried it, I was almost convinced that it was an amplifier of the stim and not just resetting my tolerance. I love it and have some on hand for all my stim breaks so that I can come back fresh. It also helps to break the dependence on stim use.
Interesting, I'm surprised I never heard of this stuff before ... Any store where u can get it? Or is it online only?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Interesting, I'm surprised I never heard of this stuff before ... Any store where u can get it? Or is it online only?
Planet sells it...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking Jack3d for the past few years. Ow and unfortunately Im not feeling its effects anymore ... I am up to 3 scoops, sometimes 4 so it's not only hurting the pocket but it's not even really doing much for me ... So has anybody that loved this supplement found something similar to it that works as well or better? I've been looking into "Maniac" from AI sports but I dunno yet ...

Any new ideas and what did it do for you? How long u been taking etc ... Thanks
If Jack3d does not work for you anymore as it used to, because you have hardly cycled it in a while, then nothing "similar" to Jack3d will work. You need a stim-free pre-workout for 4-8 weeks before you revert to stim-containing ones.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Man try Dirty preworkout. S*it is insane. I took it for the first time and loved it. I've taken most of the others and this one works the best hands down. One thing though, what ever the worst tasting supplement you have ever tasted multiply that *100 and you may get close to how bad Dirty is, taste is god awful!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently using C4 and its not bad if you like the feelings Jack3d gave you. I tried 1MR the other day and it was awesome and without the tingly effects that Jack3d and C4 give you.
Those tingles are from beta-alanine, and are completely harmless. They should subside the fuller one's carnosine stores get.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Try DS Craze I'm a stim junkie and that stuff really amps you up in a good way . No jittery feeling and 0 crash.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Try DS Craze I'm a stim junkie and that stuff really amps you up in a good way . No jittery feeling and 0 crash.
But I love jittery hahahaha I do, I feel like a crackhead at the gym ... Don't judge me works for me ...
But I'm going stim free next week or even cut down all supps after the shoot for a few weeks exept vitamins and live with coffee

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
They are all pretty much the Same to me: Jack3ed, SuperPump, C4, Nitrotech, blah blah blah. Some I need a scoop more others I don't
Right now I use Universal's Storm--cheap and works well enough.

How often are you on PWO? Remember your body can get used to all those stimulants. Take a week or two off of them then try a moderate dose, might feel the kick again!
nitrotech is protein

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Don't know how you feel about craze but I love it. been taking it for about 4 months now and still keeps me focused like no other every time.