Iron Labs Epi Xtreme

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

Iron Labs Epi Xtreme

(First post here so please bear with me)

Has anyone here tried this? Had a friend recommend this to me and I'm curious to hear some feedback from others.

I'm 41 years old, 6'2" 227 lbs. About 13.5% bodyfat. Normally lift about 3x per week with more of an emphasis on definition than mass. Also try to get cardio 3x per week---either a 2.0 jog or 5-mile bike ride. During the week I'm limited to about 6 hours sleep, but try to catch 8+ hours on the weekends. Drink 3-4 beers about 3x per week.

The reason I'm asking about Epi Xtreme is that I'm looking to improve libido, especially desire and longer-lasting erections (size increase doesn't really matter to me). And I wouldn't mind building some lean mass in the process. From what I'm told, this is the same as RPN Havoc or Epistane.

I'm currently moving into a new relationship with a lovely 24-year old lady, and she's putting me to shame in the bedroom. She likes to go pretty heavy about 2-3 hours, and I'm having a hard time keeping up (erection wise).

From what I understand, most supplements like these have somewhat different effects on different people, but I'm curious to know the consensus here. I'm open to different supplements, but I don't wanna break the bank trying dozens of different products. I'd like to buy relatively inexpensive until I find something that works for me.

Any ideas or feedback? Or any recommendations to a different type of product?

Any help is greatly appreciated...

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You should post this in the anabolics section, you'll get replies there. I will say this: I don't really recommend taking EPI if you just want a libido and possible muscle increase. I'd go the natural route.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iron Labs Tren-E
    By figdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 09:17 PM
  2. Iron Labs Epi Xtreme vs Epi-Strong
    By NuclearLaunch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 12:00 AM
  3. Iron Labs Epi-Xtreme
    By juice3320 in forum Cycle Info