40 - need help with Fat Burners and dosage (Non Stim)

jhferry

Awards
Stats:
40 - 5'5" /140pds 19% BF - Goals - Burn Fat - retain lean mass
I have anxiety so no Stims (Green Tea is ok)

These are what I have already:
Greet Tea Extract - How much to be effective?
Sesamin
Carlsons fish oil - Dosage?
BCAA
Cissus

These are what I am interested in (Not saying I would get them all)
Animal M-Stak (Non Stim)
Animal cutz
Rebound XT
Guggulsterones
CLA
Rasberry Ketones
ALCAR
Gaba

I know there are things our there like
L-Carnitine but I am weary of anything that may **** with my head. In addition, I try to stay away from the hormones. I had a tiny bladder tumor 6 years ago. Rebound XT though I dont think it so anabolic it could be a worry. I could also use some mood help, anxiety and sleep sucks. What do you guys think?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tta500 and raspberry ketones.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Check out SNS TTA-500 ...Im 43 and have been using it since last week. I take 1 pill when i wake up ,1 30mins pre lunch and 1 30 mins pre dinner.. No side effects what so ever..to early to see results
Just makes me more thirsty.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet is going to be key but heres some info.

Reduce xt wont hurt your hormone production it will reduce estrogen which can lead to fat loss above 16 or so percent bodyfat in my opinion and it will help retain gains.the more bodyfat you have the more estrogen you have. In my opinion you could also do with a natural test booster aswell to further help with retaining gains and fatloss.

Erase pro can help with this.it has a test booster anti estrogen and anti cortisol in one. Cortisol is the stress hormone that can lead to weight gain so its best to controll it when dieting.this product wont mess with your hormone production and its by a great company.So good infact people who have used prohormones will use it as a part of pct to bump up their hormones and fight the post cycle fat gain.

Green tea is great. Bcaas to help retain gains.fish oil has too many benifits to mention 6 to 8 g should be enough. Cla is great but better to buy organic dairy products for a couple $ more vs a pill in my opinion.

Most important thing is diet though.

jhferry

Awards
I thought of erase pro but couldnt figure out what is was exactly. Didn't like all the warnings. Its a SERM right? I know Rebound XT is also used for PCT. Is stacking these overkill?
edit: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione is a prohormone. Concerns about safety?

New stack so far:
Sesamin
BCAA
Cissus
Rebound XT
Rasberry Ketones
ALCAR

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought of erase pro but couldnt figure out what is was exactly. Didn't like all the warnings. Its a SERM right? I know Rebound XT is also used for PCT. Is stacking these overkill?

New stack so far:
Sesamin
BCAA
Cissus
Rebound XT
Rasberry Ketones
ALCAR
No its not a serm nor should it be used as one. Its used along side a serm as a natty test booster and anti estrogen.safe if dosage is followed. Erase pro is a great natty product and can be done solo although stacking with reduce xt wouldnt make much difference. They have the same effect on estrogen.

jhferry

Awards
Get it now. So would you do 2 months of Erase Pro or maybe Erase Pro for a month then Rebound XT. Sounds like you really like Erase and maybe better suited if it will do everything Rebound will do plus more. I know its natty but do you need to do any PCT, lipid issues or anything like that?

jhferry

Awards
SNS TTA-500. 1g a day for two months.

Yep that one is on the list. If you guys could choose Reduce XT or Erase Pro which would you stack with? I think both are redundant and would probably cause joint pain together. Erase Pro looks better but is a ton more money but has some things in it that would support the lean mass more. I am +16% BF and have a lot of stress.

Greet Tea Extract
TTA=500
Sesamin
Carlsons fish oil
BCAA Plus on WO days
Cissus Until its finished
Reduce XT or Erase Pro
Rasberry Ketones
ALCAR

Second Month I would add Creatine and Beta Alanine.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
If your going for a straight cut I would lean more towards Reduce XT. After two months of the stack you just posted along with reduce XT you should notice quite a difference in bodyfat and then you could run Erase Pro after for a sick recomp.

Just curious. Any reason why you are waiting till the second month to add in Creatine/Beta Alanine? These are two supplements that could actually help you preserve strength on your cut while in a calorie deficit.

jhferry

Awards
If your going for a straight cut I would lean more towards Reduce XT. After two months of the stack you just posted along with reduce XT you should notice quite a difference in bodyfat and then you could run Erase Pro after for a sick recomp.

Just curious. Any reason why you are waiting till the second month to add in Creatine/Beta Alanine? These are two supplements that could actually help you preserve strength on your cut while in a calorie deficit.

Just taking it slowly thats all and the creatine would bloat me some. I have a pretty solid year of lifts behind me but have some recurring injuries to my lower back. What happens it at 5'5" 140 pds I get stronger than my body can handle and I get hurt. Creatine alone take my bench over 200 pds for reps and my squat 230pds or so. I guess its stupid to think that way. My fear is I would go all out and hurt myself in the middle of it.

I like the rebound XT idea you posted. Thats the way to go. I may need to add something to help me sleep. I have a hard time before 1am going to sleep so I need to fix that and I already take clonezepam hence the no stims.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
I think we are talking about two different products haha. I mentioned SNS Reduce XT, which is a cortisol reducing supplement, and you are talking about Rebound XT, an anti-estrogen. Im still going to suggest Reduce XT (cortisol modulation) for the two months since you are going for a straight cut. It will help with the stress you talked about and also help in reducing bodyfat/preserving lean mass. Take Erase Pro (anti-estrogen) after that cycle for a recomp since it will help with strength and overall body composition when coming off of your cut

As for sleep supplements, you could look into Melatonin, AI sports 3z or Nimbus Poseidon NT

jhferry

Awards
Your right I ****ed up the 2 supplements. I was talking about whichever the old lean extreme was which I think is rebound xt.

jhferry

Awards
After doing my research the proper supplement is SNS Reduce XT.

Greet Tea Extract 1 cap twice daily
SNS TTA=500 1g daily
Sesamin 2 times daily
Carlsons fish oil 2 teaspoons daily
TP BCAA Plus on WO days
TP Cissus 1 cap twice daily
SNS Reduce XT
SNS Rasberry Ketones Rk-500? twice daily?
ALCAR - [h=2]500mg[/h]Gaba - 1 cap to start
Taurine 5g daily
Creatine Mono 5g daily
Beta Alanine dosage?

In bold are additions. Once Cissus/Sesamin are done. Will continue fish oil. Gaba and ALCAR may be a staple if they help me sleep. I would stay on Cissus but not sure how safe it is long term.

Doing this in conjunction with a Modified Paleo diet that will allow Sweet Potato or so once or twice a week after workout. Diet is pretty solid right now, at least for me it is. Weights Push/Pull 3 days per week and limited cardio. 2 days 20 minutes if Im lucky.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your list is fine, but not ideal.

for non stim I would go

Dicana
Lean Xtreme
DCP
HEAT

4 KILLER supplements that stack well

jhferry

Awards
your list is fine, but not ideal.

for non stim I would go

Dicana
Lean Xtreme
DCP
HEAT

4 KILLER supplements that stack well
Thanks for the reply but you dont point out why they arent ideal. I see TTA, green tea etc in some of this other supps and that stack is more money. Why do you think its a better stack? No being sarcastic, genuine asking.

jhferry

Awards
Thanks for the reply but you dont point out why they arent ideal. I see TTA, green tea etc in some of this other supps and that stack is more money. Why do you think its a better stack? No being sarcastic, genuine asking.
Bump for answer, getting ready to order. Can someone explain why my stack is not ideal?

jhferry

Awards
Nevermind, This is the final stack:

Greet Tea Extract 2 cap twice daily
SNS TTA=500 1g daily
Sesamin 2 times daily
TP BCAA Plus on WO days
SNS Reduce XT 1 cap 3x daily
SNS Rasberry Ketones Rk-500? twice daily?
ALCAR - 500mg 1 cap daily
Taurine 5g daily
Creatine Mono 5g daily
Beta Alanine dosage 4g daily (If I can handle it)

I dropped the Gaba. To many sides I read about.

How does the dosing look? Planning on a lower carb diet for the most part, might add a sweet potato post WO.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Looks good. For the Rapsberry Ketones take 1g a day (so two 500mg doses a day). I read somewhere (can't remember where) that each dose should be taken 4hrs away from workout (??). Beta Alanine doses can range from 3-6g daily split into multiple doses. For reduce XT I would do 1am, 1 4hrs later, and 1 before bed.

jhferry

Awards
Nevermind, This is the final stack:

Greet Tea Extract 2 cap twice daily
SNS TTA=500 1g daily
Sesamin 2 times daily
TP BCAA Plus on WO days
SNS Reduce XT 1 cap 3x daily
SNS Rasberry Ketones Rk-500? twice daily
ALCAR - 500mg 1 cap daily
Taurine 5g daily
Creatine Mono 5g daily
Beta Alanine dosage 4g daily (If I can handle it)

Started today. I have not thrown in the green tea or Alcar. Making sure I feel ok with the rest but so far so good. I have enough TTA for 2 months. Will see where I am then for the rest. After taking a TTA I do feel a little warm which I like because I am always ****in cold and I hate that.