Genomyx heat

Chemistryguy

Awards
I would like to read some feed back on heat and what others stacked it with? Did it work, did it not? I feel like I have gotten a lot of solid advice, but I do not want to do this wrong. On hand, I have MTS Drop Factor, OEP, LX, DCP and Alphaburn. I am willing to purchase other products, regardless of price, I just want to put together an effective stack and avoid as many mistakes as possible. I figure it is best to learn from more experienced users.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan for my next contest prep to run,

Dexaprime + Heat + Abliterate Advanced.

Should be killer!!! Heat always gets awesome reviews.

Mike

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heat is awesome product you really can't go wrong with products from Matt and Genomyx.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

Mike
I am stoked to see your results from this. I loved those pics of the Arnold (no homo). Looked killer on stage.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heat is awesome product you really can't go wrong with products from Matt and Genomyx.
This. If it's a Genomyx product it just plain works.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Heat is very effective. I rep for Genomyx. The feedback you want when researching supplements are those of users who spent hard earned money. There are many unsponsored great reviews of Heat.

Heat is very effective stacked with a day burner with a stim like OEP. If I took heat with OEP I would have to force food.
DCP would be another very effective way to go and avoid stimulants.

I am personally a fan of cortisol blockers like Lean Xtreme or Abliterate Advance. Also non stimulant contributions to a powerful fat burning stack.

Personally I love my fat burners to be non stim. It allows me to train harder especially with cardio and not be effected by a racing heart or shortness of breath.

Remember that ultimately your diet and training will get you to your goals but supplements are a useful and fun tool to assist you on your path. Feel free to post your diet / training for fine tuning by myself and the other knowledge members of Anabolic Minds.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
getting excited just thinking about that stack...throw in some plcar and tta and watch out!!!

Mike

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
I've ran HEAT solo and alongside DCP and both times I saw great results. Overall HEAT is an awesome product. Thermogenic effect was strong on me. I would always wake up in the morning in a pool of sweat.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mike
Should be a SOLID stack!

My cut will look similar, ACCelerant, TT33 and HEAT. Good luck at your next show, unreal physique!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a SOLID stack!

My cut will look similar, ACCelerant, TT33 and HEAT. Good luck at your next show, unreal physique!

Thanks man, will more than likely be eastern usa's in november.

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I've ran HEAT solo and alongside DCP and both times I saw great results. Overall HEAT is an awesome product. Thermogenic effect was strong on me. I would always wake up in the morning in a pool of sweat.
I love when that happens!