What supplement gave you noticible results?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. LJ100, Maca, Horny Goat weed, and fenugreek stack for super libido!.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    LJ100, Maca, Horny Goat weed, and fenugreek stack for super libido!.
    If you had to put these in order what would it be? I didn't feel much from horny goat weed but I'm assuming the standardization procedure matters a lot with these supplements.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    If you had to put these in order what would it be? I didn't feel much from horny goat weed but I'm assuming the standardization procedure matters a lot with these supplements.

Well LJ100 is definitely the leader of the pack, then Horney Goat Weed, fenugreek and finally Maca. Yeah you do have to make sure your getting quality powders. Nutraplanet used to sell a stack of LJ100, HGW, and Maca that was pretty good. If you were to purchase those products now though I would suggest smart powders or tru nutrition. Fenugreek from now foods is a great brand.

4. for pure libido, i REALLY like Recourse with Sustain Alpha TD and IGF 2. CRAZY good

5. AndroMass....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    agmatine, m1db

agmatine def pumps you up and adds vasco
    m1db helped to add mass where i was struggling, also helped keep fat gain down

Good to know.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Bridge, Anabeta, Alpha T2.

8. Superdrol packed on some solid muscle for me, cant go wrong there
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

9. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Superdrol packed on some solid muscle for me, cant go wrong there
    Steroids are the best Supplements..LOL

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

10. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

Steroids are the best Supplements..LOL

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    & creatine.

11. i had great results from free test+HGHup stack. gained lean muscle mass, cut down on body fat, helped me sleep better. and if you take the two separate dosages instead of one before bed you can use the effects of the first dose towards your workout if you time it correctly. so you get a extra boost for your workout.

the of course good ol creatine mono can never go wrong there, helped me break through my plateau and helps keep your strength up during a workout.

12. i had great results from free test+HGHup stack. gained lean muscle mass, cut down on body fat, helped me sleep better. and if you take the two separate dosages instead of one before bed you can use the effects of the first dose towards your workout if you time it correctly. so you get a extra boost for your workout.

the of course good ol creatine mono can never go wrong there, helped me break through my plateau and helps keep your strength up during a workout.

13. I had a pretty good cut with oxy eca OG and Xtend.

14. Tommorow im starting Erase Pro,DPol daa+,creatine mono by ON& Pro Labs Horny goat weed +....hoping it works out well.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Tommorow im starting Erase Pro,DPol daa+,creatine mono by ON& Pro Labs Horny goat weed +....hoping it works out well.
    Are you going to log that?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 02:09 PM
  2. Supplement Gave Him Hepatitis, Man Says
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:02 PM
  3. Which PH/PS gave YOU the best results?
    By MorningMetal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 08:52 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 08:03 AM