What supplement gave you noticible results? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

What supplement gave you noticible results?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Creatine
    Beta-alanine
    Bcaa
    Alcar
    Fish Oil
    3z
    Gaba
    Magnesium

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I once had a great cut using X-factor.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IGF 2, Anabeta, Erase Pro, HGHup
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

EC always works

Tboosters:
    Fadogia
    Triazole
    DAA
    Divanil

Misc:

Joint Force
    X-Factor
    SuperCissus Rx (5%)
    Agmatine
    Nimbus Poseidon Night Time
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Now foods whole psyllium husks. That product works wonders.
    Me2! My butt loves it! Serious!

Haha
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.

When I was using iForce V2 preworkout and a homemade mass gainer which consisted of: oats, honey, peanut butter, chocolate gold standard whey protein, unflavored protein and ice and milk. I did this for a month which is how long the V2 lasted and I added 5 pounds to my weight and I added 10 pounds to my bench and 20 pounds to my squat. My deadlift also jumped up 30 pounds!
  7. Senior Member

Nos ether
    CL Green Mag
    BA

All gave me strength.
  8. New Member

Erase Pro and, although this is usually a hot topic, Rebuilt Mass weight gainer.
    I usually have a hard time eating in the morning and the weight gainer solved a problem for me.
    Erase Pro pushed me through a few plateaus from an aesthetic and strength point of view.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Erase - noticeably dried me out. Harder, denser muscles. More defined midsection.

Craze - instensied my workouts and has thus changed my physique in an amazing way.

Bioforge V3/Triazole - Amazing recovery and strength increases.

Anabeta Elite - Been on this for about 3 weeks so far but its becoming one of my fav supps. All day vascularity, increased hunger, increased strength.

SuperCissus Rx - Speaks for itself. Staple in my supplement stash.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Green Mag
    Purple Wraath
    Na-R-ALA
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Anabeta/Erase stack. I'm on week four and the change in hardness, vascularity, and fullness is pretty eye opening. Most noticeable change due to supplements I've experienced in years.
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice.

& Yeah erase pro does work.

It's probably as powerful or pretty close to a real diuretic
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Testboosters - Supremacy+Erase, hence the reason i was so adamant about getting together with PES to make this stack happen.

Others -
    Slin Sane
    Super Cissus RX
    Reduce XT

Often looked over for me I love Orange Triad joints feel better and overall health feels better while on it.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    DAA, Anabeta, agmatine, creatine...
    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Hemavol , erase , anabeta , creatine and most pre workouts although some are a lot better then others.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I really liked my run with the Athletix Stack plus ErasePro, next I plan on trying Formula-X/Division 1/Licogenix stack.

I love SuperCissus and bulk P-Slin. For pre-workouts I enjoyed Jack3d and Flashover, I tried C4 today and it was good, next on my list is Maximize Intense and Craze.

Carboxy is the bomb too!
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Super Cissus: serious joint relief
    Gut Health: solid poop/less farts
    Craze: great focus which lead to better workouts

Compound20/Erase Pro: currently using both for the first time and have gained a couple lbs while losing a little fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Long ago it was creatine and to this day I still respond very well to it. The last three years ive been pleasantly suprised when venturing out and trying some of the more exotic type supplements. Normally I just stick to really basic supps/ingrediants, but occasionaly try something new. Out of all the new things ive tried and im iffy on buying again, it would be ecdysterone.

So basically if im still buying and using something, than it's working good enough ; ) Here's a list of companies that i'll continue to use their products-

Obviously Primordial Perforance. Not just because im a rep, I genuinly love their supplements.
    Usp labs. Prime and Powerfull! Everything else from Usp labs that ive tried rocks as well. Compound 20 is impressing me right now.
    PES. Anabeta, Alpha-T2 and now Erase Pro. Looking forward to my next Anabeta run : )
    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    super cissus is the shizz..
    also Erase Pro - hands down one of the best sups ive ever used.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock View Post
    Erase Pro has been the best thing I've tried in awhile. Dried me out within 5 days or so and drive the libido into hyperdrive. For fatloss, DCP is still the best overall thing I've used with HEAT and Shift being close. Herbs that I like to use rhodiola rosea and coleus forskohlii.
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    IGF 2, Anabeta, Erase Pro, HGHup
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Erase Pro and, although this is usually a hot topic, Rebuilt Mass weight gainer.
    I usually have a hard time eating in the morning and the weight gainer solved a problem for me.
    Erase Pro pushed me through a few plateaus from an aesthetic and strength point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Erase - noticeably dried me out. Harder, denser muscles. More defined midsection.

Craze - instensied my workouts and has thus changed my physique in an amazing way.

Bioforge V3/Triazole - Amazing recovery and strength increases.

Anabeta Elite - Been on this for about 3 weeks so far but its becoming one of my fav supps. All day vascularity, increased hunger, increased strength.

SuperCissus Rx - Speaks for itself. Staple in my supplement stash.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblacksheep View Post
    Anabeta/Erase stack. I'm on week four and the change in hardness, vascularity, and fullness is pretty eye opening. Most noticeable change due to supplements I've experienced in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice.

& Yeah erase pro does work.

It's probably as powerful or pretty close to a real diuretic
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Testboosters - Supremacy+Erase, hence the reason i was so adamant about getting together with PES to make this stack happen.

Others -
    Slin Sane
    Super Cissus RX
    Reduce XT

Often looked over for me I love Orange Triad joints feel better and overall health feels better while on it.
    Thank you to everyone who mentioned something from the PES lineup. We are extremely pleased that so many of you rate our products so highly and continue to spread the word.

Thanks again.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thank you to everyone who mentioned something from the PES lineup. We are extremely pleased that so many of you rate our products so highly and continue to spread the word.

Thanks again.

Ben
    Absolutely, glad to hear our products are giving everyone such great results!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  16. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Thanks again.

Ben
    Let me just say Erase is by far one of my favorite go to supplements..
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Me2! My butt loves it! Serious!

Haha

Yeah I'm surprised I don't hear more about it. I can't go a day without it!
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Alri's Chain'd Reaction was decent, APS Phenadrine was a good fat burner, I loved Stimulant X by AX. VPX Meltdown. Testabolan V2, H-Drol.. dang theres so many good ones!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

This thread is giving me ideas
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    This thread is giving me ideas
    What kinds of ideas haha
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LJ100, Maca, Horny Goat weed, and fenugreek stack for super libido!.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    LJ100, Maca, Horny Goat weed, and fenugreek stack for super libido!.
    If you had to put these in order what would it be? I didn't feel much from horny goat weed but I'm assuming the standardization procedure matters a lot with these supplements.
  23. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    If you had to put these in order what would it be? I didn't feel much from horny goat weed but I'm assuming the standardization procedure matters a lot with these supplements.

Well LJ100 is definitely the leader of the pack, then Horney Goat Weed, fenugreek and finally Maca. Yeah you do have to make sure your getting quality powders. Nutraplanet used to sell a stack of LJ100, HGW, and Maca that was pretty good. If you were to purchase those products now though I would suggest smart powders or tru nutrition. Fenugreek from now foods is a great brand.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

for pure libido, i REALLY like Recourse with Sustain Alpha TD and IGF 2. CRAZY good
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

AndroMass....
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    agmatine, m1db

agmatine def pumps you up and adds vasco
    m1db helped to add mass where i was struggling, also helped keep fat gain down

Good to know.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Bridge, Anabeta, Alpha T2.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Superdrol packed on some solid muscle for me, cant go wrong there
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

29. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Superdrol packed on some solid muscle for me, cant go wrong there
    Steroids are the best Supplements..LOL

30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

Steroids are the best Supplements..LOL

& creatine.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

i had great results from free test+HGHup stack. gained lean muscle mass, cut down on body fat, helped me sleep better. and if you take the two separate dosages instead of one before bed you can use the effects of the first dose towards your workout if you time it correctly. so you get a extra boost for your workout.

the of course good ol creatine mono can never go wrong there, helped me break through my plateau and helps keep your strength up during a workout.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

i had great results from free test+HGHup stack. gained lean muscle mass, cut down on body fat, helped me sleep better. and if you take the two separate dosages instead of one before bed you can use the effects of the first dose towards your workout if you time it correctly. so you get a extra boost for your workout.

the of course good ol creatine mono can never go wrong there, helped me break through my plateau and helps keep your strength up during a workout.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had a pretty good cut with oxy eca OG and Xtend.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Tommorow im starting Erase Pro,DPol daa+,creatine mono by ON& Pro Labs Horny goat weed +....hoping it works out well.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Tommorow im starting Erase Pro,DPol daa+,creatine mono by ON& Pro Labs Horny goat weed +....hoping it works out well.
    Are you going to log that?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:12 PM
  2. Supplement Gave Him Hepatitis, Man Says
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 01:02 PM
  3. Which PH/PS gave YOU the best results?
    By MorningMetal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 07:52 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:03 AM