Dosing for my cutting stack - Shift, Scorch, LX

  1. New Member
    doggy_dog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    92170
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%

    Dosing for my cutting stack - Shift, Scorch, LX


    Hey guys,

    I'm on a 3 product stack and wanted to get some input on my dose timing to ensure it's alright.

    My stack is PES Shift, MAN Scorch, and DS Lean Xtreme.

    This is my current dosing:
    AM (right upon waking): 1 Shift, 1 LX, 3 Scorch
    Lunch: 1 Shift, 1 LX
    About 3 hours after lunch: 3 Scorch
    Pre-Bed: 1 Shift, 1 LX


    How does that look?
    I know for Shift it's recommended to take 2 caps upon waking, but I thought to split it out cuz that would be a lot of pills first thing in the morning.

    Thanks for any input/suggestions.

  2. New Member
    doggy_dog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    92170
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%

    Bump.

    Anyone have any suggestions?
  3. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,670
    Rep Power
    3892007
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    10.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog
    Bump.

    Anyone have any suggestions?
    Wake: 1 LX, 3 scorch
    4 hrs later: 1 LX
    Lunch 1 shift, 3 scorch
    Dinner 1LX 1 shift (or use ur 2 shift pre bed)
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,279
    Rep Power
    2884824
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    70.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Wake: 1 LX, 3 scorch
    4 hrs later: 1 LX
    Lunch 1 shift, 3 scorch
    Dinner 1LX 1 shift (or use ur 2 shift pre bed)
    Why move Shift to later?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,279
    Rep Power
    2884824
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    70.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm on a 3 product stack and wanted to get some input on my dose timing to ensure it's alright.

    My stack is PES Shift, MAN Scorch, and DS Lean Xtreme.

    This is my current dosing:
    AM (right upon waking): 1 Shift, 1 LX, 3 Scorch
    Lunch: 1 Shift, 1 LX
    About 3 hours after lunch: 3 Scorch
    Pre-Bed: 1 Shift, 1 LX


    How does that look?
    I know for Shift it's recommended to take 2 caps upon waking, but I thought to split it out cuz that would be a lot of pills first thing in the morning.

    Thanks for any input/suggestions.
    Looks good and you're OK splitting the 3 Shift up like that, but I also don't think one extra pill in the morning is going to cause issues.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. New Member
    doggy_dog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    92170
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Looks good and you're OK splitting the 3 Shift up like that, but I also don't think one extra pill in the morning is going to cause issues.
    Ok, cool.
    Thanks.

    You're probably right. I don't think 1 less pill will make a difference. To tell you the truth my stomach feels a little "iffy" anyway so maybe I can try to do the 2 Shift pills upon waking. But it's good to know that doing 1-1-1 instead of 2-1 won't make a difference in effectiveness.


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Wake: 1 LX, 3 scorch
    4 hrs later: 1 LX
    Lunch 1 shift, 3 scorch
    Dinner 1LX 1 shift (or use ur 2 shift pre bed)
    So no Shift upon waking? What's the reasoning, as they recommend 2.
  7. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,670
    Rep Power
    3892007
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    10.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ur taking other stuff already. Was trying to space it all out and make use of each serve. Save the bottle as long as possible
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  8. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,279
    Rep Power
    2884824
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    70.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ur taking other stuff already. Was trying to space it all out and make use of each serve. Save the bottle as long as possible
    I see your point and thank you, but the Shift should be taken first thing in the morning for the first dose. He's taking other stuff, but they do other things. Plus the total for the day would be the same, so the bottle will last just as long
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,670
    Rep Power
    3892007
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    10.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37

    I see your point and thank you, but the Shift should be taken first thing in the morning for the first dose. He's taking other stuff, but they do other things. Plus the total for the day would be the same, so the bottle will last just as long
    Ah ok...didn't want him to over stim cause shift gives a stim like natural feel...
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  10. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,279
    Rep Power
    2884824
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    70.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ah ok...didn't want him to over stim cause shift gives a stim like natural feel...
    Shift gives a stim feel? Do you mean Alpha-T2? I only ask because I use Shift myself when I don't want stims and have never felt stim-like effects, but of course not everybody reacts the same to every supplement.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,670
    Rep Power
    3892007
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    10.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Gives me **** sorry Alex

    It is a more noticeable hit on empty stomach. Get warm and feel more alert
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  12. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,279
    Rep Power
    2884824
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    70.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Gives me **** sorry Alex

    It is a more noticeable hit on empty stomach. Get warm and feel more alert
    Please don't be sorry! It's good for me to know in case it comes up with anybody else Thank you!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha-T2 / Shift Dosing Schedule
    By Feel The Burn in forum PES
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 04:27 PM
  2. T2/Shift Dosing
    By cubsfan815 in forum PES
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 06:23 PM
  3. need a cutting diet for graveyard shift!!!
    By luxxor in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 04:13 PM
  4. MAN Scorch Dosing
    By bigpapa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 04:04 PM
  5. vaporize/scorch/Leviathan/extend stack cutting
    By IKillbugs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Log in
Log in