Dosing for my cutting stack - Shift, Scorch, LX

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm on a 3 product stack and wanted to get some input on my dose timing to ensure it's alright.

My stack is PES Shift, MAN Scorch, and DS Lean Xtreme.

This is my current dosing:
AM (right upon waking): 1 Shift, 1 LX, 3 Scorch
Lunch: 1 Shift, 1 LX
About 3 hours after lunch: 3 Scorch
Pre-Bed: 1 Shift, 1 LX

How does that look?
I know for Shift it's recommended to take 2 caps upon waking, but I thought to split it out cuz that would be a lot of pills first thing in the morning.

Thanks for any input/suggestions.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Wake: 1 LX, 3 scorch
4 hrs later: 1 LX
Lunch 1 shift, 3 scorch
Dinner 1LX 1 shift (or use ur 2 shift pre bed)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

I'm on a 3 product stack and wanted to get some input on my dose timing to ensure it's alright.

My stack is PES Shift, MAN Scorch, and DS Lean Xtreme.

This is my current dosing:
AM (right upon waking): 1 Shift, 1 LX, 3 Scorch
Lunch: 1 Shift, 1 LX
About 3 hours after lunch: 3 Scorch
Pre-Bed: 1 Shift, 1 LX

How does that look?
I know for Shift it's recommended to take 2 caps upon waking, but I thought to split it out cuz that would be a lot of pills first thing in the morning.

Thanks for any input/suggestions.
Looks good and you're OK splitting the 3 Shift up like that, but I also don't think one extra pill in the morning is going to cause issues.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Looks good and you're OK splitting the 3 Shift up like that, but I also don't think one extra pill in the morning is going to cause issues.
Ok, cool.
Thanks.

You're probably right. I don't think 1 less pill will make a difference. To tell you the truth my stomach feels a little "iffy" anyway so maybe I can try to do the 2 Shift pills upon waking. But it's good to know that doing 1-1-1 instead of 2-1 won't make a difference in effectiveness.

Wake: 1 LX, 3 scorch
4 hrs later: 1 LX
Lunch 1 shift, 3 scorch
Dinner 1LX 1 shift (or use ur 2 shift pre bed)
So no Shift upon waking? What's the reasoning, as they recommend 2.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ur taking other stuff already. Was trying to space it all out and make use of each serve. Save the bottle as long as possible

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ur taking other stuff already. Was trying to space it all out and make use of each serve. Save the bottle as long as possible
I see your point and thank you, but the Shift should be taken first thing in the morning for the first dose. He's taking other stuff, but they do other things. Plus the total for the day would be the same, so the bottle will last just as long:)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see your point and thank you, but the Shift should be taken first thing in the morning for the first dose. He's taking other stuff, but they do other things. Plus the total for the day would be the same, so the bottle will last just as long:)
Ah ok...didn't want him to over stim cause shift gives a stim like natural feel...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah ok...didn't want him to over stim cause shift gives a stim like natural feel...
Shift gives a stim feel? Do you mean Alpha-T2? I only ask because I use Shift myself when I don't want stims and have never felt stim-like effects, but of course not everybody reacts the same to every supplement.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gives me **** sorry Alex

It is a more noticeable hit on empty stomach. Get warm and feel more alert

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gives me **** sorry Alex

It is a more noticeable hit on empty stomach. Get warm and feel more alert
Please don't be sorry! It's good for me to know in case it comes up with anybody else:) Thank you!