Stim free pre-workout

Chemistryguy

Awards
I am looking to try a stim free pre-work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people have good things to say about hemavol and ultima just to name a few. I'm currently taking hemavol for my non stim pwo and I like it a lot. Just like nearly everyone else will tell you...you get great pumps off it and I even feel some focus effect I feel. I donno if its a coincidence or not but I feel like I've been more focused since I've started taking it.

I'm sure u could just use the search bar on here and fight plenty on non stim pwo's also.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
hemavol, tastes great, pumps and endurance are awesome, and stacks well with any stimmed pre-workout (if you use them at some points). ultima is one of my other person favorites. stacking them together is a great option too if you want to put out the money for both

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ultima gets better the more you use it...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima is one of the best pre-workouts regardless of stim or non stim. It is my personal fave and I regularly purchase it. :)

I did just start using Hemavol for the first time this week, so no comment on it yet. It is well formulated and gets great feedback tho. ;)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Athletic Xtreme Ultra Reps
Omega Ultima
iForce Hemavol

In my opinion these are your best 3 in the category.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Athletic Xtreme Ultra Reps
Omega Ultima
iForce Hemavol

In my opinion these are your best 3 in the category.
How would these three affect blood pressure?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ultimavol :p

1 scoop Hemavol/1 scoop Ultima = win

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recently tried Neurosurge and really enjoyed it. No buzz but a definate increase in cognition and energy.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently tried Neurosurge and really enjoyed it. No buzz but a definate increase in cognition and energy.
Too bad there is 300mg of caffeine in that and the OP asked for a stim-free product. ;)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too bad there is 300mg of caffeine in that and the OP asked for a stim-free product. ;)
I dont find 3oomg to give me any kind of stimulation, but thats just me. Thats about one starbucks. Wakes me up but doesnt give me any buzz or anxiety type symptoms. Just chiming in with my thoughts, the OP doesnt have to take it as gospel.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultima + Hemavol. You wont find a better combination IMO. Both supplements equally get insane reviews. Putting them together, is just unreal.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think once iForce Compete hits the market I'll be covered when it comes to stim free pre workouts ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd look into iForces Hemavol for those days you need pump product and use Neogenix BodyForge everyday I got some awesome strength gains dosing 2 scoops twice a day from BodyForge but with Hemavol you could make BodyForge last longer.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Not to Jack the thread or anything. But hemavol isn't really doing anything for me any more. You guys think I need to up the dose. Or does it just not work for me. I a/b it with n without n I got same results as far as pump.. it worked great first 4-5 workouts now not doing anything. I don't kno what's up.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to Jack the thread or anything. But hemavol isn't really doing anything for me any more. You guys think I need to up the dose. Or does it just not work for me. I a/b it with n without n I got same results as far as pump.. it worked great first 4-5 workouts now not doing anything. I don't kno what's up.
How were you dosing it and what was your pre workout nutrition workout like?

If you were taking 1 scoop I would recommend taking 2 if you were taking 2 scoops we need to work on the dosing time ect.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I think once iForce Compete hits the market I'll be covered when it comes to stim free pre workouts ;)
With you on this one bro. I love stim free pre workout combos. Compete + Hemavol is going to melt faces.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
How were you dosing it and what was your pre workout nutrition workout like?

If you were taking 1 scoop I would recommend taking 2 if you were taking 2 scoops we need to work on the dosing time ect.
Guess I need to up to two scoops. I really been trying to avoid that though Cuz then ill go through it really fast. I norm have a shake with 50 grams whey and 600 calories of carbs. Then 30 min later take hemavol. Then Im hitting weights bout hour after that.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess I need to up to two scoops. I really been trying to avoid that though Cuz then ill go through it really fast. I norm have a shake with 50 grams whey and 600 calories of carbs. Then 30 min later take hemavol. Then Im hitting weights bout hour after that.
you dont need 2 scoops IMO, just a much more empty stomach during consumption.

50 grams whey + 200g carbs = a full stomach.

Try dosing 1 scoop HemaVol on a TOTALLY empty stomach, and then eating 30 moinutes later.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would eating Something small...say a chicken wrap with 20g pro and around 20 g carb about 2 hours before taking hemavol be considered taking it on an empty stomach? Basically I'm just asking how long should the gap be between eating and taking the hemavol to get the full potential of the pwo?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would eating Something small...say a chicken wrap with 20g pro and around 20 g carb about 2 hours before taking hemavol be considered taking it on an empty stomach? Basically I'm just asking how long should the gap be between eating and taking the hemavol to get the full potential of the pwo?
yes, 2 hours post consumption = empty stomach

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established

Try dosing 1 scoop HemaVol on a TOTALLY empty stomach, and then eating 30 moinutes later.
Sounds good ill try it today. Thanks for the advice.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I liked Ultima but recently digging on Ultrareps...

SDR

Awards
I'd look into iForces Hemavol for those days you need pump product and use Neogenix BodyForge everyday I got some awesome strength gains dosing 2 scoops twice a day from BodyForge but with Hemavol you could make BodyForge last longer.
^^^ x2 BodyForge

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Compete is made by iForce and is not out yet. I'd love to see what is in it as well :D
^^^^

product is still in the works, gotta make sure the flavoring is up to par with hemavol/max intense before we can release it to you guys ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^

product is still in the works, gotta make sure the flavoring is up to par with hemavol/max intense before we can release it to you guys ;)
If you ever need a tester you know where to look ;)

Also, after a couple workouts with Hemavol I can already say I endorse its use. Definitely seen an acute increase in endurance and the effects of Agmatine are apparent as well (dosing SNS Agmatine in the morning as well :) ). Flavor is also just like the Lemon Drop candies...pretty tasty :p

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
^^^^

Looking forward to this release! Can't wait to see the ingredient profile.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Vaughn,

On my lifting days I usually get up at 2PM and eat finish eating around 2:30. I wait until about 4-4:15 to dose my Hemavol/Maximizev2 (2 scoops/1.5, respectively). Sometimes I still feel like I'm not getting anything out of it... should I wait a little longer to try the 1 scoop on an empty stomach?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn,

On my lifting days I usually get up at 2PM and eat finish eating around 2:30. I wait until about 4-4:15 to dose my Hemavol/Maximizev2 (2 scoops/1.5, respectively). Sometimes I still feel like I'm not getting anything out of it... should I wait a little longer to try the 1 scoop on an empty stomach?
Why you only asking Vaughn? You don't trust me Brah?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why you only asking Vaughn? You don't trust me Brah?
I trust you, brosef. What you think about it? I guess I'm really only giving myself about 1.5hrs of digestion time before taking in the preworkout. Perhaps I'll wake up slightly earlier but still dose at the same time. Get up at 1PM, eat by 1:30PM, take preworkout at 4:30PM...

I'll try this today and see what happens. Depends on my workout too. Some I feel more on, some not so much. And I've always stuck to the same dosing timings so... PFFFFFT

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I trust you, brosef. What you think about it? I guess I'm really only giving myself about 1.5hrs of digestion time before taking in the preworkout. Perhaps I'll wake up slightly earlier but still dose at the same time. Get up at 1PM, eat by 1:30PM, take preworkout at 4:30PM...

I'll try this today and see what happens. Depends on my workout too. Some I feel more on, some not so much. And I've always stuck to the same dosing timings so... PFFFFFT
I believe Vaughn suggests 2 hours after eating.

I normally wait 1 hour maybe 1.5 and
I get mega pumps. What I've been doing the last week or so is this

Wake up take 1 scoop hemavol & 300mg rala

20 mins later I eat my high carb pre workout meal followed by a protein shake

1 - 1.5 hours later I take another scoop hemavol with my max intense then leave for the gym. Works every time.. Pumps have been slightly better since I started splitting the dose.

When you get a chance check out this thread

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3183046

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Vaughn suggests 2 hours after eating.

I normally wait 1 hour maybe 1.5 and
I get mega pumps. What I've been doing the last week or so is this

Wake up take 1 scoop hemavol & 300mg rala

20 mins later I eat my high carb pre workout meal followed by a protein shake

1 - 1.5 hours later I take another scoop hemavol with my max intense then leave for the gym. Works every time.. Pumps have been slightly better since I started splitting the dose.

When you get a chance check out this thread

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3183046
Will give this a shot today and let you know

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaughn,

You sound like me bro, I work night shift and wake at 2. I drink 1 scoop hemavol immediately upon waking. 30 minutes later I have breakfast usually 2 scoops protean + pancakes. Then 30-40 mins later 1 scoop maximize intense, 1 scoop hemavol. Immediately pre-workout, bcaas.

Works like charm ! :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You sound like me bro, I work night shift and wake at 2. I drink 1 scoop hemavol immediately upon waking. 30 minutes later I have breakfast usually 2 scoops protean + pancakes. Then 30-40 mins later 1 scoop maximize intense, 1 scoop hemavol. Immediately pre-workout, bcaas.

Works like charm ! :)
Pretty much did just this today!

Woke up, took 1 scoop Hemavol + Agmatine. Swallowed it down w/ Div1/TitanXL, GTE, and a Vitamin C. Waited 30 minutes. Ate a 6 egg omelet (3 whites/3 whole), 2 slices fat free cheese, jalapenos, a whole wheat english muffy, and a bowl of Honey-Almond-Flax Kashi GoLean (delicious btw) w/ a cup of skim milk. Played Battlefield 3 on my xbox for an hour, then dosed Hemavol + Maximize Intense. Waited 15 minutes and went to the workout.

Pretty damn good pumps from today I must say. I was definitely feeling the pump action going on and was getting some nice energy/focus from the Intense. Right before I hit the gym I was almost getting the shakes. But in a good way. I knew it was in the system and I was ready to go. Took a few pics post workout since I was feeling more swollen than usual :)

Will have to dose like this more often. Next workout I'm going to try it but replace the Maximize w/ Craze just to see what its like since I just got it. I still need to finsh of the Maximizev2 as well... so many pres!!!

Good advice FO SHO.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much did just this today!

Woke up, took 1 scoop Hemavol + Agmatine. Swallowed it down w/ Div1/TitanXL, GTE, and a Vitamin C. Waited 30 minutes. Ate a 6 egg omelet (3 whites/3 whole), 2 slices fat free cheese, jalapenos, a whole wheat english muffy, and a bowl of Honey-Almond-Flax Kashi GoLean (delicious btw) w/ a cup of skim milk. Played Battlefield 3 on my xbox for an hour, then dosed Hemavol + Maximize Intense. Waited 15 minutes and went to the workout.

Pretty damn good pumps from today I must say. I was definitely feeling the pump action going on and was getting some nice energy/focus from the Intense. Right before I hit the gym I was almost getting the shakes. But in a good way. I knew it was in the system and I was ready to go. Took a few pics post workout since I was feeling more swollen than usual :)

Will have to dose like this more often. Next workout I'm going to try it but replace the Maximize w/ Craze just to see what its like since I just got it. I still need to finsh of the Maximizev2 as well... so many pres!!!

Good advice FO SHO.
I get the shakes too!!! Especially from Hemavol...I feel so amped off Hemavol it's crazy. I get more energy from Hemavol/BCAAS then
I do sometimes with a stim based pre...I guess I am just a great responder to the supp.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the shakes too!!! Especially from Hemavol...I feel so amped off Hemavol it's crazy. I get more energy from Hemavol/BCAAS then
I do sometimes with a stim based pre...I guess I am just a great responder to the supp.
I guess I'm hit or miss. When I used NOXplod, I had to dose it JUST RIGHT to even get it to work. Too little and I didn't feel a damn thing. Too much and I got sick to my stomach.

With Maxv2 I started at 1 scoop. Nothing. 1.5. Nothing. 2. A little something, but not was I was expecting.

Now here comes Intense. 1 scoop and YEEEHAWWW i was off and running. The shakes man. So good! Hard to describe. I dropped something on the floor and went to pick it up and I could feel my legs trembling and my arms shaking trying to grab it. I was like **** yea lets DO THIS!

Soooo good. ME GUSTA!