1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You sound like me bro, I work night shift and wake at 2. I drink 1 scoop hemavol immediately upon waking. 30 minutes later I have breakfast usually 2 scoops protean + pancakes. Then 30-40 mins later 1 scoop maximize intense, 1 scoop hemavol. Immediately pre-workout, bcaas.

Works like charm !
    Pretty much did just this today!

Woke up, took 1 scoop Hemavol + Agmatine. Swallowed it down w/ Div1/TitanXL, GTE, and a Vitamin C. Waited 30 minutes. Ate a 6 egg omelet (3 whites/3 whole), 2 slices fat free cheese, jalapenos, a whole wheat english muffy, and a bowl of Honey-Almond-Flax Kashi GoLean (delicious btw) w/ a cup of skim milk. Played Battlefield 3 on my xbox for an hour, then dosed Hemavol + Maximize Intense. Waited 15 minutes and went to the workout.

Pretty damn good pumps from today I must say. I was definitely feeling the pump action going on and was getting some nice energy/focus from the Intense. Right before I hit the gym I was almost getting the shakes. But in a good way. I knew it was in the system and I was ready to go. Took a few pics post workout since I was feeling more swollen than usual

Will have to dose like this more often. Next workout I'm going to try it but replace the Maximize w/ Craze just to see what its like since I just got it. I still need to finsh of the Maximizev2 as well... so many pres!!!

Good advice FO SHO.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.58%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Pretty much did just this today!

Woke up, took 1 scoop Hemavol + Agmatine. Swallowed it down w/ Div1/TitanXL, GTE, and a Vitamin C. Waited 30 minutes. Ate a 6 egg omelet (3 whites/3 whole), 2 slices fat free cheese, jalapenos, a whole wheat english muffy, and a bowl of Honey-Almond-Flax Kashi GoLean (delicious btw) w/ a cup of skim milk. Played Battlefield 3 on my xbox for an hour, then dosed Hemavol + Maximize Intense. Waited 15 minutes and went to the workout.

Pretty damn good pumps from today I must say. I was definitely feeling the pump action going on and was getting some nice energy/focus from the Intense. Right before I hit the gym I was almost getting the shakes. But in a good way. I knew it was in the system and I was ready to go. Took a few pics post workout since I was feeling more swollen than usual

Will have to dose like this more often. Next workout I'm going to try it but replace the Maximize w/ Craze just to see what its like since I just got it. I still need to finsh of the Maximizev2 as well... so many pres!!!

Good advice FO SHO.
    I get the shakes too!!! Especially from Hemavol...I feel so amped off Hemavol it's crazy. I get more energy from Hemavol/BCAAS then
    I do sometimes with a stim based pre...I guess I am just a great responder to the supp.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I get the shakes too!!! Especially from Hemavol...I feel so amped off Hemavol it's crazy. I get more energy from Hemavol/BCAAS then
    I do sometimes with a stim based pre...I guess I am just a great responder to the supp.
    I guess I'm hit or miss. When I used NOXplod, I had to dose it JUST RIGHT to even get it to work. Too little and I didn't feel a damn thing. Too much and I got sick to my stomach.

With Maxv2 I started at 1 scoop. Nothing. 1.5. Nothing. 2. A little something, but not was I was expecting.

Now here comes Intense. 1 scoop and YEEEHAWWW i was off and running. The shakes man. So good! Hard to describe. I dropped something on the floor and went to pick it up and I could feel my legs trembling and my arms shaking trying to grab it. I was like **** yea lets DO THIS!

Soooo good. ME GUSTA!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best stim free PWO
    By justiceTX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 01:05 AM
  2. stim free PWO's???
    By reecew in forum Supplements