AndroEnhance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
So what is this? Does it improve the delivery system? Better absorbtion? Stack it with the AndroSeries?

My muscles need more answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will have more info at a later date for now we are not discussing any details

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Too late now, It's already out in the open...

So its a topical...
Its a part of the AndroSeries...
It further enhances the Andro products...

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
I'll set the over/under at $100 for 30 day supply...

Is there a way for the skin to convert 4dhea to 4ad.? Thought the gut was needed for that...but I could be way off

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Topical 4-dhea from what I hear
This is what I was thinking.

I'll set the over/under at $100 for 30 day supply...

Is there a way for the skin to convert 4dhea to 4ad.? Thought the gut was needed for that...but I could be way off
That would be pretty d@mn expensive for a topical... But then again we are talking about the AndroSeries lol.

I have no clue, I'm sure someone will chime in.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too late now, It's already out in the open...

So its a topical...
Its a part of the AndroSeries...
It further enhances the Andro products...
No it isn't again we will not be discussing any further info for now, thank you

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Alright... So it's topical 4DHEA and its meant to be test base for the other AndroSeries products.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/196893-4-dhea-vs.html

"It will be a topical 4DHEA that will be well stacked with the likes of AndroBulk, MASS or HARD fro ENHANCED effects....

-Matt"

"4DHEA in AndroENHANCE will be one HELLUVA test base and Andro Stack enhancer....

-Matt"

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any ideas on it's introduction to the masses?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
this product makes too much sense....no way a supp company comes out with it. I think ryan is right, they saw there was huge interest and demand for it in anabolic section, and they scrapped the idea :D

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas on it's introduction to the masses?
Wayyyy too soon to be guessing when it will be out. Top priority i'm sure is to get AndroLean V3 out to all of the people that have been waiting. Then possibly AlphaSeries.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
this product makes too much sense....no way a supp company comes out with it. I think ryan is right, they saw there was huge interest and demand for it in anabolic section, and they scrapped the idea :D
I think it is a great idea! I was planning on running AMS 4-AD RDE 600mgs with AMV3 anyways.

We know the AlphaSeries is coming, and now we know they are extending the AndroSeries further.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Wayyyy too soon to be guessing when it will be out. Top priority i'm sure is to get AndroLean V3 out to all of the people that have been waiting. Then possibly AlphaSeries.
the delay on the androlean v3 is REALLY pissing me off at this point. when they started with the release dates, my plan to use it was well off in the distance....like 4-6 months away lol....now? with the newest release date? I'll be cutting it so close it will be down to days before I wanted to start it, and when I would actually receive it :D......and that is not factoring in a fourth delay!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
the delay on the androlean v3 is REALLY pissing me off at this point. when they started with the release dates, my plan to use it was well off in the distance....like 4-6 months away lol....now? with the newest release date? I'll be cutting it so close it will be down to days before I wanted to start it, and when I would actually receive it :D......and that is not factoring in a fourth delay!
This sucks, I really wanted to run this on my 8 week cut this summer, now it will be cutting too closing I think

I might have to find a replacement to this, maybe just 11-oxo and another 7-keto product

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a bitch man, but the delays are really on the supply side. Companies using similar compounds are experiencing the same issue.

As for the Enhance, I think Matt started mentioning it a bit pre-maturely. There really is no details to provide at this time, as nothing is set to be made public. So speculation can be one thing, but I wouldn't expect any answers out of this thread.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Its a bitch man, but the delays are really on the supply side. Companies using similar compounds are experiencing the same issue.
well....I don't like to have to do this to you.......but here goes....

and if you think that is bad? (and I know you do from previous comments :D)......for every day the androlean v3 goes past may 31st? mr. stick figure penis guy will be posted EACH AND EVERY DAY in reply to ALL YOUR POSTS. LMFAO.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well....I don't like to have to do this to you.......but here goes....

http://www.messentools.com/en/msn-emoticon-details-and-download/id/1683/

and if you think that is bad? (and I know you do from previous comments :D)......for every day the androlean v3 goes past may 31st? mr. stick figure penis guy will be posted EACH AND EVERY DAY in reply to ALL YOUR POSTS. LMFAO.
U love any & everything with the andro name in it...

:FUfinger:

They should make u a sponsored athlete...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.