Scared to Try AndroDrive

John33

Awards
Okay, maybe "scared" is not the best way to describe how I feel about trying AndroDrive, but for some reason, I feel reluctant. Perhaps it is because I have more questions about AdroDrive than answers. Can someone familiar with the product help me understand the pros and cons of using it? Here are some questions that I have:

1) Can I take AndroDrive while taking Diesel Test Hardcore, Slim FX, and Triazole?
2) Can I take AndroDrive on the same day I use Aspirin, Advil, Afrin, or Claritin?
3) Can I take AndroDrive on the same day I take R-LipoicAcid, L-Theanine, and Cinnamon extract?

What about PCT? I know it is recommended, but the whole PCT package is expensive. Can I use something simple for the PCT, say, DAA?

Thanks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, maybe "scared" is not the best way to describe how I feel about trying AndroDrive, but for some reason, I feel reluctant. Perhaps it is because I have more questions about AdroDrive than answers. Can someone familiar with the product help me understand the pros and cons of using it? Here are some questions that I have:

1) Can I take AndroDrive while taking Diesel Test Hardcore, Slim FX, and Triazole?
Yes, but for any stims I would be cautious and start out with a lower dose
2) Can I take AndroDrive on the same day I use Aspirin, Advil, Afrin, or Claritin?
For any drug interactions with Grapefruit check here Drug Interactions Checker | Drugs.com although the amount is only equal to about one cup
3) Can I take AndroDrive on the same day I take R-LipoicAcid, L-Theanine, and Cinnamon extract?
It is fine with all of those

What about PCT? I know it is recommended, but the whole PCT package is expensive. Can I use something simple for the PCT, say, DAA?
It is very mild and something like DAA and Erase or Sustain Alpha is plenty

Thanks.
Answers above in red, really though these products are very safe

John33

Awards
Answers above in red, really though these products are very safe
What can I expect from AndroDrive? I have heard that it reduces anxiety. Is it true? Does it raise testosterone?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These new primordial supps are rather interesting, im sad to see much of the old line being DC'ed though :(

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These new primordial supps are rather interesting, im sad to see much of the old line being DC'ed though :(
Me too, granted I loved the older PH line better but that's just me. Superdrone, Turnibol and 1T all were good stuff darn that ban.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep I loved the old line better too. Much more affordable too. This new stuff costs more than I'm willing to spend and the delivery system interacts with one of my medications. So I will never be taking any of the products in the AndroSeries line.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We understand that guys bit realistically we are moving ahead into the legal future. We are making may strides an improvements as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What can I expect from AndroDrive? I have heard that it reduces anxiety. Is it true? Does it raise testosterone?
please consult this page for the information you seek

John33

Awards
please consult this page for the information you seek
I've read that. I was asking for "real world" experiences from people who have used the product.

Also, sorry if this is a dumb question, but since AndroDrive seems to a neural product, why does it require a PCT? Does it also raise testosterone levels?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
there is a thread "andro drive it might just save the world" that has a few mini-reivews in it, as well as a couple in primordial's subforum... gotta love the search function....

John33

Awards
there is a thread "andro drive it might just save the world" that has a few mini-reivews in it, as well as a couple in primordial's subforum... gotta love the search function....
Thanks, I've read those, but they do not answer my question about PCT and testosterone that I've asked above.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I've read those, but they do not answer my question about PCT and testosterone that I've asked above.
androdrive is a prohormone, meaning it does contain hormones. it doesnt raise testosterone like a typical test booster would, so no it doesnt raise testosterone. however, anytime your ingesting steroid hormones over a period of time, you can expect some degree of nature testosterone suppression. this is the reason for the pct. supression is said to be mild so a mild pct should be just fine.

John33

Awards
androdrive is a prohormone, meaning it does contain hormones. it doesnt raise testosterone like a typical test booster would, so no it doesnt raise testosterone. however, anytime your ingesting steroid hormones over a period of time, you can expect some degree of nature testosterone suppression. this is the reason for the pct. supression is said to be mild so a mild pct should be just fine.
Thank you, I think I understand now. The product page does say one can expect some muscle gains (around 3 pounds, if I am mot mistaken), which is interesting for a neural product. Can anyone who has taken AndroDrive confirm the muscle gain?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It actually can increase anxiety in some, but this would only be a caution to someone suffering from high anxiety. If anxiety is noticed, dosage can be lowered, but I wouldn't expect it.

We all are. Unfortunately, it just doesn't make "good" business sense to stay in that market. Sad to see some of the natty supps go too, but we do have some interesting plans.
Me too, granted I loved the older PH line better but that's just me. Superdrone, Turnibol and 1T all were good stuff darn that ban.
I've read that. I was asking for "real world" experiences from people who have used the product.

Also, sorry if this is a dumb question, but since AndroDrive seems to a neural product, why does it require a PCT? Does it also raise testosterone levels?
My real world experience was a much higher level of focus and just general motivation. Its strange, things you hate to do, you just do, because you have to do them, if you follow. In the gym it was great for really focusing on what you set out to do.

As for PCT, I think Ryan did cover this question.

^Well said
Thank you, I think I understand now. The product page does say one can expect some muscle gains (around 3 pounds, if I am mot mistaken), which is interesting for a neural product. Can anyone who has taken AndroDrive confirm the muscle gain?
You would still have to be eating as a bulk to meet these goals. Primarily, I wouldn't choose the product for weight gain. In fact I think it would be much better used on a cut (it can be slightly appetite suppressive, and will allow you to stay motivated in your choices concerning diet/exercise)

John33

Awards
You would still have to be eating as a bulk to meet these goals. Primarily, I wouldn't choose the product for weight gain. In fact I think it would be much better used on a cut (it can be slightly appetite suppressive, and will allow you to stay motivated in your choices concerning diet/exercise)
Which Andro product would you recommend for the muscle gain. I am assuming AdroMass or AndroBulk. I am not sure I understand the difference between the two, but in any case, I've heard that one of the common side effects is lethargy and a mild depression in some cases. Is it true? How bad are the side effects?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which Andro product would you recommend for the muscle gain. I am assuming AdroMass or AndroBulk. I am not sure I understand the difference between the two, but in any case, I've heard that one of the common side effects is lethargy and a mild depression in some cases. Is it true? How bad are the side effects?
AndroMass is showing to be great for a recomp (lose BF while gaining LBM) AndroBulk is simply a mass gainer but like HTS stated this is all dictated through diet. No depression has been reported and only with AndroDrive has lethargy been an issue from what I have seen.