Supps to increase intensity and agression in the gym.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't be an ECA stack, as i can't sleep when on that stuff.

Anything besides it thats good to take to add intensity and agression. Way back in the day i used to take this stuff called ultimate orange ( i have no idea what was in it.) But i really do need something.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i definately need something to increase my intensity as well. I take ECA but it only helps me w/focus, and kind of makes me feel sick during my workout. Something that could be used off cycle would be best as this is the time I need the boost the most.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried ALCAR, that gives a nice boost of energy. M5AA of course is nice too.

If you have the money, I've heard Go, Nitrojet, and Neurostim are all nice Pre WO.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What about yohimbe/caffine? You can sleep with a ECA stack, but you just need to take something to relax after the w/o. I like Lorazepam. It reduces cortisol levels so it's great to use after a w/o and also levels off the ECA's mental stimulation. There are a lot of OTC alternatives also. High dose magnesium, for example, is good for you and a good sedative post w/o too.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Orange was a Ephedra product made by Dan Duchaine/Next Nutrition.

And yes it kicked some serious azz didn`t it!

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Other Ingredients: QUADRACARBâ„¢ [4 Stage Release Carbohydrate From Branching Chain Glucose Polymers From Amylopectins, High Glycemic Index Maltose with Dextrose, Plus Low Glycemic Index Fructse], Specially Filtered and Partially Predigested [Hydrolized] Whey Protein Concentrate [Providing Shorter And Longer Chains Of Bonded Amino Acids], BIOVITEâ„¢ [Bioactive Vitamin-Mineral Blend], Citric Acid, Ultimate Orange Herbal Transport Systemâ„¢â€* [Proprietary Herbal Powder Blend], Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Glycerol Monostearate, Lecithin, Acesulfame-K Glutamine Peptides, Medium Chain Triglycerides, FD and C Yellow #5, FD and C Yellow #6

Notice the "Proprietary Herbal Powder Blend" sounds like ECA to me.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Orange sounds like a Synephrine and/or Octopamine herbal. As far as stimulants, Chocamine's strong, adding Yohimbine to it is very. Non Stimulants you could try ALCAR or M5aa.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Other Ingredients: QUADRACARB™ [4 Stage Release Carbohydrate From Branching Chain Glucose Polymers From Amylopectins, High Glycemic Index Maltose with Dextrose, Plus Low Glycemic Index Fructse], Specially Filtered and Partially Predigested [Hydrolized] Whey Protein Concentrate [Providing Shorter And Longer Chains Of Bonded Amino Acids], BIOVITE™ [Bioactive Vitamin-Mineral Blend], Citric Acid, Ultimate Orange Herbal Transport System™‪ [Proprietary Herbal Powder Blend], Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Glycerol Monostearate, Lecithin, Acesulfame-K Glutamine Peptides, Medium Chain Triglycerides, FD and C Yellow #5, FD and C Yellow #6

Notice the "Proprietary Herbal Powder Blend" sounds like ECA to me.
Any place we can still get this.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Orange sounds like a Synephrine and/or Octopamine herbal. As far as stimulants, Chocamine's strong, adding Yohimbine to it is very. Non Stimulants you could try ALCAR or M5aa.
Hmmm good insight. The "Orange" could refer to bitter orange (what synephrine is derived from).

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
ECA of course, M5AA, GO, or ALCAR are good choices.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if GO wasn't so damn expensive, who the hell can afford $40 for 20 servings.

I'll try some Alcar. Can't use m5aa, needed it more for offcycle.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I would say GO...its alot cheaper at Mike's site....I think its under $20.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Orange was old school. It contained ephedra (Mahuang), not synephrine. It was called Ultimate Orange because it was orange flavored...good product, but no longer available.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Orange was old school. It contained ephedra (Mahuang), not synephrine. It was called Ultimate Orange because it was orange flavored...good product, but no longer available.
Don't forget Methyltestosterone. A very good pre-workout choice, but omitted from the list of ingredients, so the story goes... :think:

size

Awards
  • Established
I have tried many things b/c I reacted HORRIBLY to stimulants. I can't use any fatburners or the majority of energy boosters.

You could try taking a B-complex and some additional Niacin before a lifting. This worked for me in the past.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
You can`t get Ultimate Orange anymore because it contained Ephedra. The Orange came from the flavor.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If you can deal with the stims, NO-xplode is pretty dang good for pre-WO..plus it has creatine maleate, CM-AKG/CM and a long list of other stuff. It's got a buttload of caffeine in it though.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legal Gear powertrain is my absolute favorite pre-workout energizer, 4 capsules of this has me ready to blast through my workouts with ease.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Well, I actually drink a Redline, and it def gives me a HUGE burst of energy and I can complete a workout( lift) and cardio, I even have some energy left over, which these days is rare....... And with my stomach issues, and health issues in general, it's the one thing I can actually take and not puke up and get a decent work out in.................Just a thought...........

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Legal Gear powertrain is my absolute favorite pre-workout energizer, 4 capsules of this has me ready to blast through my workouts with ease.
I agree with you here. I've used power train and it gives one of the best ''natural'' feeling energy boost. I'm in the same boat as Size as I am very sensitive to stimulants. If all else fails just go out and watch some guy hit on your girl, that should get you nice and fired up :thumbsup:

J_MAN

Awards
totally then you could ring his neck...have aggression..and jail time comes with a free gymn :rofl: