PCT, HGH and Test Booster

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
What's ur choices?
Which brands have done the best for u and ur performance during a recovery from a cycle???

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you asking which HGH product and test boosting product we each prefer during PCT?

I would go Commando Stack [PowerFULL + Erase (Pro)] with DAA

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Are you asking which HGH product and test boosting product we each prefer during PCT?

I would go Commando Stack [PowerFULL + Erase (Pro)] with DAA
Yeah pretty much what I'm asking ... I've been hearing a lot about Erase pro ... And I mean a lot ... What the big fuzz about it??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People love it and feel it working. Fits great in stacks with other test boosters, or fat burners. And can be used for any goal.

It will be buzzing extra loud with spring breaks happening and summer coming up because people like the dry hard physique it gives them. Great for the beach bod if youre in the south

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA+Supremacy+Reduce XT= That would be my stack, possibly add one cap of Erase for a good AI would be a sweet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's ur choices?
Which brands have done the best for u and ur performance during a recovery from a cycle???

OTC PCT - im currently taking Erase Pro, TCF 1 (DAA), Toco 8, Anabeta, IGF 2

HGH booster - IGF 2, HGHup, EndoAmp

Test booster - so many. DAA is SOLID. Recourse, TCF 1 are my fav DAA products.

AI - Sustain Alpha, Free Test, Erase

Erase is solid. I didnt like PowerFULL. honestly, my favorite GH booster is IGF 2. its been that way long before i became a rep as well. solid product.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Did u guys actually experience any increase or pure maintenance during PCT while on this products?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix Stack (Formula-X, Division 1, TitaniumXL) with HGHPro.

I would also add Licogenix into PCT, I havn't used it yet, but damn the beta tester and logging feedback has been great to say the least!

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Athletix Stack (Formula-X, Division 1, TitaniumXL) with HGHPro.

I would also add Licogenix into PCT, I havn't used it yet, but damn the beta tester and logging feedback has been great to say the least!
Thanks man, will read into it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did u guys actually experience any increase or pure maintenance during PCT while on this products?
with the stack im using, im up a pound in a week and strength is still on the incline

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
with the stack im using, im up a pound in a week and strength is still on the incline
Really? And this is during PCT ... What if I wanna maintain and cut ... My lifts are sick and I plan on doing some like RPT (Reverse Pyramid Trainin) due to cutting calories to be in deficit and LIIT in the days between like a slow jog at the beach, bike ride, hike, etc etc ...
Any ideas on a stack for this, I still wanna include HGH and TEST BOOSTER

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
No Toco on the site I buy ...
So how about Erase Pro (PES), IGF 2 and DAA (Pure) along with my SERM ... I'll have the basics too, creatine, vitamins, fish oil, blah blah blah