Pre workout HELP
- 03-22-2012, 12:37 PM
- 03-22-2012, 12:40 PM
03-22-2012, 12:43 PM
03-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Allmax nutrition.. Razor8 is frigging OUTRAGEOUS...the stims in makes you crash hard after lifting. You'll sweat gallons however your tummy will pay the price for being so jacked... muscle spike and kre-ex were staples items in my bag until I found animal rage. (Slaughtermelon) great value 44 servings for I believe a little more than 30 bucks on BB. com. Stacked with 5g creatine and 3g BA... The focus and pumps are amazazing!!!
03-22-2012, 03:52 PM
03-22-2012, 03:54 PM
03-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Maximize Intense stacked with Hemavol > all pre-workouts ever made and being made...nuff said.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
03-22-2012, 08:12 PM
03-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Dammit I effin' hate my off days. I want to pound down my Hemavol/Maxv2 and hit some WEIGHTS!!! I know off days are necessary and they are welcomed, but man I totally feel:
03-22-2012, 08:19 PM
03-22-2012, 08:23 PM
03-22-2012, 08:30 PM
About to start rocking with PitbullNS's Unleashed V.2 - PitbullNS.com - found out about them from **********.com - independent supp company... ish looks official!
Have the container sitting on the counter right now, waiting til Saturday to crack it open.
Anyone know anything about this?
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum PESReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:48 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:13 PM