Endoamp Dosing

jxn

Awards
I just got a bottle of Endoamp Max which I plan to use for fat loss and improved recovery. I have noticed that there are seemingly a million ways people dose this product. Right now I am taking 1/2 scoop AM to blunt cortisol and plan to take the other half pre or intra-workout. Is it best to take it right before training, during, or after?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to sound like a jerk, but have you read the label? I either do it at night or pre workout

jxn

Awards
Not trying to sound like a jerk, but have you read the label? I either do it at night or pre workout
The directions just say to to taker one serving daily. I just want to make sure I'm getting the most out of it in terms of when and how much I dose.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Dose 30-60 mins PreWO for a GH boost from your workout. On off days doesn't really matter. I've heard of some people taking it prebed but not sure that has any increased GH effect.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take half a scoop before training and the other after. On non-workout days dose a full scoop in the morning

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it before the gym and then in the morning on days off. Honestly, I have been disappointed in this product. I take Alpha-gpc and stopped the pills since I was already getting 600mg with this, but noticed a sharp decrease in the cognitive effects. Outside of that, I haven't noticed anything from EndoAmp, and for the price, that doesn't make me a repeat customer.