PP, AppNut, PES, Met-Rx

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

PP, AppNut, PES, Met-Rx

So i was in my local supplement shop that also sells smoothies/shakes and two MetRx reps walked in. Started to talk to them and they asked me what my fav companies are. i told them PP, Appnut, and PES and told a little bit about each company and what they make. I know MexRx doesnt post on this forum, but i just wanted to say that they were one of the few company reps/sales reps that i have spoken to that actually know their stuff and i got them to actually purchase some Anabeta, Erase and Lit Up! Solid guys. Most reps i speak to just know the sales side, dont know ingredients about there own stuff, better yet other companies products and these guys knew alot about other companies other than BSN and Muscle Tech. Just wanted to share this with you guys

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    So i was in my local supplement shop that also sells smoothies/shakes and two MetRx reps walked in. Started to talk to them and they asked me what my fav companies are. i told them PP, Appnut, and PES and told a little bit about each company and what they make. I know MexRx doesnt post on this forum, but i just wanted to say that they were one of the few company reps/sales reps that i have spoken to that actually know their stuff and i got them to actually purchase some Anabeta, Erase and Lit Up! Solid guys. Most reps i speak to just know the sales side, dont know ingredients about there own stuff, better yet other companies products and these guys knew alot about other companies other than BSN and Muscle Tech. Just wanted to share this with you guys

Reps on spread bro, thanks for sharing the word!

What store was that?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

I work at a supp shop and a muscle tech rep came in talking about the new line and it seemed he knew a large amount about other companies as well he didn't just push MT products but what was best for the person. Pretty cool
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Smoothie factory. I don't buy my stuff there, but the owner is a nice guy and its in the same strip as my gym so I pimp his products to help him out
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice to hear for sure
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    I work at a supp shop and a muscle tech rep came in talking about the new line and it seemed he knew a large amount about other companies as well he didn't just push MT products but what was best for the person. Pretty cool
    I could agree everything may not be right for everyone... If u get my drift.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. AppNut RPM!
    By LikeMike in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 03:20 PM
  2. LOG APPNUT
    By at1010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 05:55 PM
  3. appnut The One
    By chachi1984 in forum Supplements