Too much of a stack?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Currently am taking C20, prime, anabolic pump, and just ordered the anabeta/ prime stack cuz I needed more prime. Think im taking too much? In about 5 weeks I put went from 230-239. And I'm deff interested in taking anabeta. Currently doing recomp

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doesnt look like too much but it does look like you are dependent on those supplements which isnt good its okay to have them but its also okay not to have them

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Well my diet is pretty clean as well. Just wondering if I would be best off running it solo

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
never too much, add 6 weeks of sd and youre good to go.....:yikes:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently am taking C20, prime, anabolic pump, and just ordered the anabeta/ prime stack cuz I needed more prime. Think im taking too much? In about 5 weeks I put went from 230-239. And I'm deff interested in taking anabeta. Currently doing recomp
Anabeta is a great addition to that stack.

Id say that stack isnt excessive at all, its more on the moderate side if you ask me. Solid results it seems like too!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta is a great addition to that stack.

Id say that stack isnt excessive at all, its more on the moderate side if you ask me. Solid results it seems like too!
Definitely man. It's pretty pricey though it's difficult to know what is exactly working though. I'm almost out of AP so I might take a break from that but I'm pumped for anabeta. Is the intense hunger myth true?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely man. It's pretty pricey though it's difficult to know what is exactly working though. I'm almost out of AP so I might take a break from that but I'm pumped for anabeta. Is the intense hunger myth true?

In most instances, yeah, its pretty true. Definitely not a bad thing though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the best way to compensate for bad nutrition is more creatine!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
never too much, add 6 weeks of sd and youre good to go.....:yikes:
for anyone else who took this post seriously or the other one i left, i was clearly being sarcastic...

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
If I still had some SD I may be stupid enough to try it. However, last time I took it got bad gyno

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Should be great for Recomp. Diet in check and you should see solid results bud. Good luck!