Product recall , if you know anything please reply asap!

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
hello all! a friend of mine works for a supplement store. he has just informed me that he has been given notice that there is a recall of all their cellucor c4 and m5. Im trying to find out if it is because of a illegal ingredient or something potentially harmful. he seems to believe it is a packing issue or something along the lines of a new look for their product so they are to pitch all the old. as you have noticied this could be a golden opportunity for me to stock up on free pre's hell i may even sell a few. bottom line is do any of you know about this procuct recall.. if he cannot find out why the product is being recalled he wont take any and end up pitching their entire stock which totals 5 tubs of m5 and 4 of c4

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've not heard of any recall...only that they reformulated it and took out the 1,3 dim, alpha yohimbine....do you know if this is the version he is carrying...or is it the updated version?

"The removal of Germanium from the mix of Cellucor C4 elements isn’t the only change that was created to this product. Another main distinction is that the compound coffee anhydrous has been enhanced from a hundred milligrams in each deal to 135 milligrams per information. Finally, the makers have included a fresh substance to the blend and that’s Synephrine HCL."

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Most likely due to the lawsuit against G N C over Cellucor's C4 containing DMAA. They are probably recalling it as a settlement, or possible settlement and to keep G N C happy and not remove their product line.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
i did some research and found quite a bit ov evidence leading to the whole dmaa lawsuit against cellucor, usp labs and bpi. *** agreed to recall 18 products from its shelves on military bases which makes sense to me because there are 2 bases less than 5 miles from this *** where my buddy works. He ended up snagging me two tubs of m5 and one of c5 thats like a value of 160 or 200 bucks with their prices the way they are

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
not a recall, just removing from its shelves, I was wrong. although dont really care haha still got em fo free