Bridges

manystyles

Awards
If I take the Endosurge/DAA/Erase Pro stack for 8 weeks, what could I use as a bridge during the 4 weeks off? Or should I just drop back to basics to lean my system clear out?

I want to take Androdrive and I know your suppose to take time off for that also. What bridge could I use until I can start taking it again.

Is it ok to take the above two together?

Thanks for your time.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I take the Endosurge/DAA/Erase Pro stack for 8 weeks, what could I use as a bridge during the 4 weeks off? Or should I just drop back to basics to lean my system clear out?

I want to take Androdrive and I know your suppose to take time off for that also. What bridge could I use until I can start taking it again.

Thanks for your time.
Some people like to just stop everything except maybe their staples and others like to "bridge". It really depends on what you think works best for your body, although there are probably going to be strong opinion on both sides. AnaBeta makes for a really choice between DAA runs.

Which two together are you asking about?

manystyles

Awards
I was asking about the endo/erase/DAA stack and the Androdrive. Can they be taken at the same time?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would keep them separate. You can run Erase with both though.

manystyles

Awards
Should I start my Anabeta Elite on the second half of my 8 week stack or start it after it's complete?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Anabeta OG/Elite.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with stacking the two. The safe answer is to get blood work after the first stack and see how your liver is doing before bridging vs. clearing out.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should I start my Anabeta Elite on the second half of my 8 week stack or start it after it's complete?
You can run it with the others, but perhaps save it and run it after you're done. Spread the love around;)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You can run it with the others, but perhaps save it and run it after you're done. Spread the love around;)
Its true that being on "something" helps motivate me..

manystyles

Awards
So, I'll either be on Anabeta Elite with the second half of my Endosurge/Erase stack Or be on Anabeta Elite for the first half of my Intimidate/Erase Pro stack.

Anyway better then the other?

J19891

J19891

Awards

Thanks for your time.
You'd be best off just letting your system reset back to default.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with throwing a natural test booster in between PHs or cycles.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Anabeta or XFactor would be good options for in between cycles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Steelwolf Training Forum 4