No gains on Anabeta / Erase / Formula X stack - Help / Thoughts

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

No gains on Anabeta / Erase / Formula X stack - Help / Thoughts

I have been on this stack for exactly one month now along with Creatine and have not seen any real results when it comes to strength gains. My buddy even said "You seemed to do better with just creatine last year." I am eating slightly cleaner but I am still getting 2200 + calories per day and I am getting 150 g of protein in whey shakes every day. I was really looking for a body re-composition and some strength gains. I'm working out 4-5 times per week doing a 5x5 type workout for each muscle group. I push myself on each set so I am at a loss.

I am dosing the Erase @ 3 per day, Anabeta @ 4 per day (1 at 1 hr before w/o), and 2 scoops of formula x 1 hr before workouts or before bed on off days. I do get the hunger side effects from the Anabeta everyone describes so that is one thing I figure is working.

I have started month #2 of this stack and I need some help. I don't want to waste another $100 before I figure out wtf I am doing wrong. Maybe I am not eating enough? Maybe my T levels were low to begin with and the stack isn't able to raise it enough? Should I continue on and see or go get my blood drawn to see maybe if my hormone levels are low.

**Please note this is not a bash on any product. I just want some help from the pro's on here.

2. therealest77

How was your libido using this stack?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.99%

A question ... do you squat and deadlift? If so - how much and for how many reps?

Reason I'm asking is ... once your body has made the adaptation to progressive weight, it gets awfully hard to put on the necessary weight (read: muscle) to increase lifts. No increase in lifts - no increase in gains.

Unless you're squatting and deadlifting ... then it's a whole other ballgame.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.42%

Idk how u haven't made gains but your cals seem alittle low. What's your height and weight and can you show us ur workout. Especially on a 5x5 you should gain steady strength
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.99%

Quote Originally Posted by sepulvd View Post
    Idk how u haven't made gains but your cals seem alittle low. What's your height and weight and can you show us ur workout. Especially on a 5x5 you should gain steady strength
    Exactly - I get hungry just READING "2200 Calories" ... I think the last time I ate that little was when I was underway on a submarine for 100 days and we ran out of EVERYTHING except horse **** (boloney).
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Libido has been excellent...just want the strength gains. My libido really seemed to fire up when I added the Vidatest. I started it 1 week after I started this stack.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    A question ... do you squat and deadlift? If so - how much and for how many reps?

Reason I'm asking is ... once your body has made the adaptation to progressive weight, it gets awfully hard to put on the necessary weight (read: muscle) to increase lifts. No increase in lifts - no increase in gains.

Unless you're squatting and deadlifting ... then it's a whole other ballgame.
    Neither on squats or deadlifts due to bad knees and poor balance. On leg day I am using machines and plate loaded leg press; my knees just cant take the heavy sets right now. I have had meniscus removed from both knees; last one was Oct 2011 then other Sept 2008.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Height = 5'6'' weight at 167. I had bf checked 3 weeks ago and was at 17.5%; most of the heavy readings were in my flanks. I can post each of the 7 measurements in a few. I had calories slightly lower b/c I want that bf % down some but according to MyFitnessPal I am > maintenance at calories.

Sounds like I need to bump it to 2600 - 2800?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

I'm a firm believer in squats for strength gains! Squat big to get big!!! I started squating heavy and my bench went up!! Bench has always been my weakest lift and tonight I hit 315 pretty easy for my PR!! Shut up and SQUAT!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Quote Originally Posted by rpm57 View Post
    I'm a firm believer in squats for strength gains! Squat big to get big!!! I started squating heavy and my bench went up!! Bench has always been my weakest lift and tonight I hit 315 pretty easy for my PR!! Shut up and SQUAT!!
    I have been working on my legs a lot lately to try and rehab the knee's a little. The 315 is impressive man but i got a ways to go to get there...congrats on the PR!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.42%

We around the same height am 5'5 and weight 175. I try to eat around 3000 aday. You need to raise ur cals and step up the cardio if u don't want to gain fat at a higher cal count. Hmm it will be hard not to get strength with out squatting or deadlifting but you don't need to do them to get big does if help yes but not required.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.42%

Instead of deadlifting you can always try rack pulls I feel it alot less on my lowerbody AND more jn my back. Something jus keeping on leg pressing you can always do high reps around 20 reps to get a killer workout it's has to be done with a decent weight were by the time u get to the 12 rep ur like wtf was I thinking trying this lol
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The reason you arent making gains isn't because supplements arent working. People make gains without any supplements...supplements are icing on the cake
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The reason you arent making gains isn't because supplements arent working. People make gains without any supplements...supplements are icing on the cake
    I know...that is why I am asking for advice.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Instead of deadlifting you can always try rack pulls I feel it alot less on my lowerbody AND more jn my back. Something jus keeping on leg pressing you can always do high reps around 20 reps to get a killer workout it's has to be done with a decent weight were by the time u get to the 12 rep ur like wtf was I thinking trying this lol
    Thanks for the advice. I will add in some rack pulls to get an idea but it really seems to be the lack of calories. I am going to bump the calories another 300-500 calories and add in some cardio.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I LOVE seeing the squat and dead recommendations! There is nothing better for building size and strength.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

fix your diet, report back in one month....end thread
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

Best way for anabeta to work for me is high protein and high calories. I ran 4ed solo first time of it and saw about 5lb lbm gain. Now I am running it at 6ed with erase @ 3ed and I am down in weight and up in strength. But this time around I'm running low carb. Also I may add that my vascularity is crazy right now.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

Diet is the key my man and as the others advised ...seriously stress yourself on the squats and deads. If you aren't gasping for air, seeing stars and looking for a garbage can to puke in at the end of the set then add more weight and press on! LOL

I have ran the stack of Anabeta, Erase and DAA - 2 times now and loved it. I used 6 Anabeta (2 Pre, 2 Post and other 2 spread out)
    I mean I really loved it. For me personally it was the best natty stack I have ever used.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Odd you havn't been seeing any gains, all tho I've been dealing with a lower back and knee injury for the last year, just doing upper body weights my gains were really bad, once I was able to start adding in light leg workouts thats when gains boosted up big time, even bodyweight squats for 25 reps for a bunch of sets compared to no leg work made a huge difference. I would keep on working on the knees until you can do bodyweight squats again, make sure your knees are not going inwards when you squat, that hurts the knee more than anything.

Up the cals, work on the knee so you can squat again. That with the stack your on should give some nice gains.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    I have been on this stack for exactly one month now along with Creatine and have not seen any real results when it comes to strength gains. My buddy even said "You seemed to do better with just creatine last year." I am eating slightly cleaner but I am still getting 2200 + calories per day and I am getting 150 g of protein in whey shakes every day. I was really looking for a body re-composition and some strength gains. I'm working out 4-5 times per week doing a 5x5 type workout for each muscle group. I push myself on each set so I am at a loss.

I am dosing the Erase @ 3 per day, Anabeta @ 4 per day (1 at 1 hr before w/o), and 2 scoops of formula x 1 hr before workouts or before bed on off days. I do get the hunger side effects from the Anabeta everyone describes so that is one thing I figure is working.

I have started month #2 of this stack and I need some help. I don't want to waste another $100 before I figure out wtf I am doing wrong. Maybe I am not eating enough? Maybe my T levels were low to begin with and the stack isn't able to raise it enough? Should I continue on and see or go get my blood drawn to see maybe if my hormone levels are low.

**Please note this is not a bash on any product. I just want some help from the pro's on here.
    No strength gains at all, i.e. not even rep increases? Something is wrong if this is the case. AnaBeta on the whole receives very positive feedback. Out of the few cases of bad feedback we have received a couple of those tried it again with an increase in carbs and calories and reported much more success.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Best way for anabeta to work for me is high protein and high calories. I ran 4ed solo first time of it and saw about 5lb lbm gain. Now I am running it at 6ed with erase @ 3ed and I am down in weight and up in strength. But this time around I'm running low carb. Also I may add that my vascularity is crazy right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7 View Post
    Diet is the key my man and as the others advised ...seriously stress yourself on the squats and deads. If you aren't gasping for air, seeing stars and looking for a garbage can to puke in at the end of the set then add more weight and press on! LOL

I have ran the stack of Anabeta, Erase and DAA - 2 times now and loved it. I used 6 Anabeta (2 Pre, 2 Post and other 2 spread out)
    I mean I really loved it. For me personally it was the best natty stack I have ever used.
    Thanks for the feedback guys!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

also please dont let a little fat gain turn your smile upside down, im not counting cals at the moment but am prolly around 3500, hard intense training, proper supplementation, and excess cals goes along way!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Yeah thanks for the help and motivation guys. I am definitely bumping it up and will see what happens. I calculated out yesterdays calories and it came out being around 2800. Today for lunch i had a double meat footlong oven roasted chicken breast (4 total) to get it up and get some extra protein.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Keep us updated. If your programme has stagnated to the point you are making no increases on a session by session basis then it is probably time to change it up.

Good luck. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.08%

Post your macros, not just your total cals.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

Yeah thanks for the help and motivation guys. I am definitely bumping it up and will see what happens. I calculated out yesterdays calories and it came out being around 2800. Today for lunch i had a double meat footlong oven roasted chicken breast (4 total) to get it up and get some extra protein.
    I really think bumping up your calories should do the trick. In an earlier post you mentioned the "hunger side effect" of anabeta. Hunger really shouldn't be thought of as a side effect, think of it as an increased capacity to eat as many (clean) calories as possible. Try switching your program up and throw in some heavy singles every few workouts.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016 View Post
    Post your macros, not just your total cals.
    I am at a 40 / 40 / 20 ratio (protein/carbs/fats) right about now. I have checked it the past 3 days and all were around 41/38/21 range.

Lots of my protein comes from whey shakes (about 150 g per day spread over 3 shakes).
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have a real hard time with Deadlifts as well, it sucks, my shoulders do not handle well the pressure on them with pulling them down.

Deadlift seems to be the only real case where this happens, all my other movements are fine, so I feel your pain there, ditching out one of the staples of a workout routine sucks.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

U need more food protein!! I tried AB on a 150 gram carb diet and nothing until I almost doubled that on high days clean carbs though!
    Independent
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am at a 40 / 40 / 20 ratio (protein/carbs/fats) right about now. I have checked it the past 3 days and all were around 41/38/21 range.

Lots of my protein comes from whey shakes (about 150 g per day spread over 3 shakes).
    Get more of your protein from food.

What kind of carbs? Good carbs?

40/40/20 is my favorite bulking ratio
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  2. formula x/erase stack
    By antknee02 in forum Nutraplanet