Cellucor super hd + Alpha T-2?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Have some extra T2 laying around and was thinking about tossing it in with my super HD. Any thoughts?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can not recommend combining rauwolscine with tyrosine
Wow. Why is this? Tyrosine is a amino for the thyroid right (well simply said) rauwolscine is a beta 2 receptor regulator right?

How are they bad to combine? Looking to learn. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
regular yohimbine when combined with tyrosine or tyramine cause whats known as the "cheesing effect". To be safe i cant recommend combining alpha-y with tyrosine or tyramine either.

There was an energy drink maybe 4-5 years ago that got yanked because of the high dose combination of tyrosine and yohimbine due to this.

Thats why you may see some yohimbine products saying to not combine with cheese, tyramine is high in cheese

So a no-go on this stack for my recommendation. Thats why we have never had any stack deals on AT2 with a tyramine or tyrosine containing supplement. Just playing it safe.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain what the "cheesing effect" is? You have me curious now too :p

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow i'm glad i saw this....i have like 6 tabs of super hd that i got for free that i was going to include with slim fx....good info natty

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
regular yohimbine when combined with tyrosine or tyramine cause whats known as the "cheesing effect". To be safe i cant recommend combining alpha-y with tyrosine or tyramine either.

There was an energy drink maybe 4-5 years ago that got yanked because of the high dose combination of tyrosine and yohimbine due to this.

Thats why you may see some yohimbine products saying to not combine with cheese, tyramine is high in cheese

So a no-go on this stack for my recommendation. Thats why we have never had any stack deals on AT2 with a tyramine or tyrosine containing supplement. Just playing it safe.
As someone who used to be pre hypertensive I'm glad you brought this to light.