Universal Nutrition Grenade?

BULLS

Awards
Has anyone had any experience w/this? Just saw it on the nutraplanet site but have never heard of it, or anything about it before. Universal is a top notch company though imo. I cant post links yet bc my post count is too low.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I saw it and was wondering the same thing.

The only thing I noticed (and I may be wrong) it looks to have a lot of things in in so I wonder if there are effective amounts of anything.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
heard about it, relatively new product. i like the ingredients they use in there, and the stims are at the top of the blend, so it gives a decent dose of stimulants, but the prop blend has me wondering what the dosings on each ingredient is

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
years ago i remember hearing about a fat burner from the UK called grenade. looking into it it looks like Universal picked up the rights too the US sale of it.

the OG i heard was quite good, and they even back then had a grenade for her :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this the stuff in a bottle shaped like a grenade?

if so, as much as I love Universal I did happen to lol when I first saw that stuff on a UK site that I sell to

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The prop blend with all those ingredients always makes me wonder. I usually give Universal the benefit of the doubt but I might pass on this.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I'm sure it's different than the og uk one but who knows

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UK version looked like ****! Awesome marketing tho.