Triazole? or DAA?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I am currently cruising on Test 400 (injection) 1 shot a week.

Was wondering if throwing some good test boosters in like Triazole or DAA would help out?

My best friend is on TRT as well, and he said he threw in some Triazole and he said it actually made his balls fuller and he had way more of a sex drive combining those two. Ive also read a similar review to this about DAA.

However i hear Triazole causes some hairloss (However on T400 im not shedding any hair so i should prob be ok with Triazole in the mix?).

Just looking for some opinions before I buy.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I am currently cruising on Test 400 (injection) 1 shot a week.

Was wondering if throwing some good test boosters in like Triazole or DAA would help out?

My best friend is on TRT as well, and he said he threw in some Triazole and he said it actually made his balls fuller and he had way more of a sex drive combining those two. Ive also read a similar review to this about DAA.

However i hear Triazole causes some hairloss (However on T400 im not shedding any hair so i should prob be ok with Triazole in the mix?).

Just looking for some opinions before I buy.
Hey bro just wondering I might have to go on TRT myself, is it worth it, like how do you feel compared to being shutdown? Does it make a massive difference? and by the way I took triazole got 0 hair shedding suppose everyone's different though

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I dont reccomend going on TRT unless you have blood levels checked and if your test levels are very low. I screwed up my Hormonal levels by juicing at a young age so i really just stayed on. It feels great. As long as estrogen is controlled. Sometimes i use Adex when i need it. I run HCG 4x out of the year to keep the boys full.

I hear the Triazole is amazing for sex drive?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Another Pic to show you what im all about (Not being a tool, just showing u that i take my bodybuilding seriously :)) Although the HAT is kinda toolish lol i have to admit.

View attachment 54402

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I dont reccomend going on TRT unless you have blood levels checked and if your test levels are very low. I screwed up my Hormonal levels by juicing at a young age so i really just stayed on. It feels great. As long as estrogen is controlled. Sometimes i use Adex when i need it. I run HCG 4x out of the year to keep the boys full.

I hear the Triazole is amazing for sex drive?
I lost weight and became impotence with lost of sex drive, man I took ****load of test boosters including triazole and I'm on erase, so far nothing has restored me back to normal that's why thinking TRT is the way fwd, my test levels came back normal though but impotency and sex drive go hand in hand with low test IMO

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I lost weight and became impotence with lost of sex drive, man I took ****load of test boosters including triazole and I'm on erase, so far nothing has restored me back to normal that's why thinking TRT is the way fwd, my test levels came back normal though but impotency and sex drive go hand in hand with low test IMO
I took erase before, i liked it. Dried me out pretty good, little boost in sex drive. To be honest the way my body works, i cant take **** like arimidex or nolvadex too long, it drops my sex drive and makes me feel like ****. OTC anti estrogens work better for me. I use to take Novedex XT while on TRT, felt like superman. Estrogen was controlled and while being on 400mg of test a week, was just awesome. So im wondering if stacking Triazole with my TRT would help alot. I read that triazole stimulates LH and FSH sort of like HCG (But not the same extent)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tryed triazole. Good ai and test booster. Erase is also good and it controls cortisol. Daa is a solid test booster but not an ai. If you dont mind me asking how young were you? And did you do a pct or did you stop cold turkey?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry i am on my phone and saw your other post about an ai. I would say triazole because it has an ai and boost test. Has good bloodwork to prove aswell. As for sex drive...try horney goat weed or tribulas. Those 2 are not test boosters note that.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Tryed triazole. Good ai and test booster. Erase is also good and it controls cortisol. Daa is a solid test booster but not an ai. If you dont mind me asking how young were you? And did you do a pct or did you stop cold turkey?
21 when i started, took alot. Test Tren anadrol etc. Played the game wrong. ended up on TRT, but i feel fine. No big deal and ive accepted pinning myself for the rest of my life and im ok with that. But anyways so Triazole then, i heard some people used this while on cycle as well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
21 when i started, took alot. Test Tren anadrol etc. Played the game wrong. ended up on TRT, but i feel fine. No big deal and ive accepted pinning myself for the rest of my life and im ok with that. But anyways so Triazole then, i heard some people used this while on cycle as well.
I used it as part of my pct in november. Ill be using it again. Boys grew back to normal size quite quickly. 3 or 4 days infact. Im also trying erase plus daa this time cortisol controll plus ai in erase. Daa for the test boost. Also you can stack daa and triazole if you want.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I used it as part of my pct in november. Ill be using it again. Boys grew back to normal size quite quickly. 3 or 4 days infact. Im also trying erase plus daa this time cortisol controll plus ai in erase. Daa for the test boost. Also you can stack daa and triazole if you want.
Prob just be more effective to use triazole for the anti e

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
can't comment on triazole, seems solid but I've never tried it. I'd go erase+DAA personally. Mainly just jumping in to say nice work, you're yoked!